You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Billy With Glowing Blue Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Billy With Glowing Blue Eyes

 

I was a troubled kid and had a lot of fantasy friends, most of them disappeared when I grew older except for one and I called him Nick. As an adult and studying, I had a teacher who said that she wanted to speak with me alone and she told me that she was spiritual and she could see this big skinny guy dressed in black, with blonde hair following me around. I was shocked, I have never told anyone about him. She wanted to remove him, but it did not work and she tried many times but he kept coming back and got more and more active.

I didn't think he was bad at the time, I did not see all the red flags. I had nightmares and if I was dating, they would get nightmares about him too, he wanted me for himself and he even got popular around me friends for being active, way more popular then I was, it was almost like he took over my life.

But one day I woke up in the middle of the night and the lights were on and this young cowboy around 17 years old was standing at the end of my bed, he was dressed with black pants, black vest, black long jacket and a black cowboy hat and a white shirt and he had blue glowing eyes. And he looked troubled at me and said" My name is Billy, I'm looking for my twin brother William" and by a blink of an eye he was gone. I was a little confused thinking it was a dream, but it did not change that I had to turn all the lights off again, it was so weird, I was not afraid, I felt calm and safe. Why would a ghost from USA come all the way to Denmark to ask for his twin brother?

It did not stop there, for a longer period there wasn't any activity in my home, it was really weird. But then he started to show up again, this cowboy. He would stand in the hallway or behind my tv, he did not want attention, he did not talk to me or look at me.

One day those two were facing each other Billy and Nick, like standing face to face, they did not like each other after that Billy would always stand between me and Nick and he would stand really close to Nick and just looked up at him with those glowing blue eyes, he didn't say anything but it was enough to make Nick back off.

And the weird part was, this was the turning point in my life. My life got so much better, I'm happy and I'm calm. I don't see or hear ghosts anymore, my life went back to normal again. And at that time of my life, my grandmother gave me a family finger ring that was from around the late 1800, it turned out that my family back in the days moved to USA.

I still don't have any idea what happened? And why Billy's eyes were glowing Blue?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zacitt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Paul1 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
I heard in the Next Life if your full of goodness you glow, the more good you were the more you glow. Maybe Billy was very good.
Lorenzo (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-06-21)
Zacitt
I imagine he looked pretty nice.
Also he might be scared of the dark, or it was just an attempt for your attention.
Zacitt (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-06-21)
"So was Billy wearing an olden cowboy outfit or was it modern?
I just want to pinpoint his era" it looked like a old outfit, but it was very well kept, no holes dirt or anything like that. I think the all black must have been really hot back then? The hat was dragged a little down in front of his face, the hat looked like a western fedora? He looked like someone from around 1850 to 1900?

"Also did he turn on the lights in your room, or were they already on?" The lights was off when I went to sleep, so he turned it on before I woke up.
Lorenzo (3 stories) (21 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-20)
So was Billy wearing an olden cowboy outfit or was it modern?
I just want to pinpoint his era.
Also did he turn on the lights in your room, or were they already on?
Zacitt (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-19)
I will try to answer all the questions.

My teacher took me into a class room, where we could be alone. And she said she could remove him and she began to meditate, but when she did (3 times), it only took minuts before he came back and the room became really cold. After that she got worried and told me she had to call her friend who was some sort of a shaman? And over the phone this lady told us that Nick was standing in the cornor of the room and he told them to relax and this lady chose not to remove him. It was after that, that activity started to happen.

He was very active, if he touch people it kind of felt like some sort of electric tickling feeling, it was kind of his way to touch me and my friends legs, it was his way to tell them that it was him. I had a chair that he claimed and I warned my friends about sitting in it, but holding a party and one of my friends got drunk, he wanted to test this chair out and he just felt asleep in it and the fear in his eyes when he woke up again. He refused to tell me what was going on. That made me scared and I threw the chair out and after that he claimed pillow and I threw that out too. He once made a candle flame go 1m straight up in the air, because one of my friends didn't believe he excisted. Short after that one of them told me they had a dream about him sitting on their bed and that dream scared them so much that they refused to sleep in their bed after that. My mom said that she didn't believe in ghosts and just as she walked into her bedroom, he walked from one wall, cross the room and into another wall. That made my family afraid of having me around because they thought that I was dragging bad spirits to their homes. He was most known for hiding stuff and when I or my friends got mad about him doing soo, he would return these items, kind of just playing around with people, he had many ways to get attention and it was not a struggle for him to make anyone notice him. But he was really charming and pretty and he knew what to do to make people like him, he could get away with everything. But him and animals did not go well together, at first he would just play with the cat, but it wouldn't take long before I had to return the cat because this poor thing was to afraid, thinking that Nick and the cat didn't get along.

After all that, my friends only talked about him, they painted him, they said that they wished they had a spirit like that, to the point where some friends became jaloux about it. Some even admit to have sexual fantasies about him, but to me he was more like that extream popular big brother everyone ells talked about, and the only reason they talked to me was because of him.

I question the ring and Billy too, I'm not sure if they have any connections because Billy became active before I got the ring, but if Billy is a guardian, then it makes more sense then the ring does.

At first I thought Billy was the bad one, and I paniced a little. I didn't know how to live my life with Billy Blocking Nick off. I was forced to live my life without him. It was like leaving an abusive relationship and Billy had the ability to show me how toxic it really was and on top of that pushing me in the right direction

All I know is that Nick is 100% gone. But I do think that Billy is still around? This calmness and peace he has is still around, but I don't see him anymore.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-06-19)
The colour of blue generally represents our spirit guides so this cowboy might just know you better than you think and as you stated, your life suddenly turned around when he eyeballed incu... Nick and moved him on.

Thank you for sharing.

Regards Daz
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hi Zacitt and welcome to YGS,

I am interested in the method your teacher used when she tried (and failed) to get rid of Nick. I would also like to echo the questions that were put forth by lady-glow and Alina5, who commented before me:

What did Nick do to become noticed by your friends? I cannot imagine that they preferred his company over yours. When he was attached to you, what did he do or say to you? At the beginning of your first paragraph, you said that he became more active - did others in your home notice his presence? Did you have any pets that reacted to him?

When Nick and Billy were both on the scene, you said:

"But then he started to show up again, this cowboy. He would stand in the hallway or behind my tv, he did not want attention, he did not talk to me or look at me."

I wonder what they were both doing during this period of inaction - because, one day, Billy decides that "enough is enough" and takes Nick with him.

I like the description of Billy's eyes - it reminds me of the "Fremen" in the movie "Dune" from 1984.

Thank you for submitting your story. It is very curious.

- Maria
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
I have the same question as Alina about Nick being popular with your friends, were they able to see him?

Also "My name is Billy, I'm looking for my twin brother William".
Keep in mind that "Billy" is a nickname for "William", I guess their parents weren't very imaginative when choosing a name for their children.

What kind of help do you need if, after all, the ghosts are gone and you are at peace?
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-17)
Hello Zacitt,

Well, just for the sake of my dumb curiosity can you please explain what did you meant by this sentence

"He even got popular around my friends, more than I was"

Were they frequently talking about Nick or they could actually visualise or communicate with him?

So even assuming that Billy had some connection with the ring showed by your Grandma, it is still odd as to why Billy showed up suddenly after so many years of buying the ring?

Nick and Billy's confrontation was nothing less than a movie

However, I would like to learn did both of them disappeared suddenly?

Apart from that you lost your ability as well of sensing the paranormal world. Maybe Billy acted as a Guardian angel in your life protecting you from the toxicity of Nick.

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: