You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Charlotte

Real Ghost Stories

Charlotte

 

I promise this was a real paranormal experience, none of this is fake!

Well, a few months ago I was laying in my bed and all the lights were off and it was about eleven am. I had a feeling someone was watching me so I sat up and saw a little girl at the end of my bed. She was surrounded by a white light, and had long wavy blonde hair. She wore an old fashioned pink dress with lace trim. She had no eyes or a nose, she only had a mouth and I could she that she was laughing. She also had a small rag doll in her lap, she looked about six or seven.

I blinked a few times but she was still there, I asked her what her name was. She stopped laughing and said, "Charlotte." My sister walked in the room, I looked back at Charlotte but she was no where.

I told my sister about her, and she told me she see's her all the time in mirrors and stuff like that. Then the next day we tried calling to her but nothing happened. So we tried calling her through a mirror and it worked, but she just starred at us and laughed and told us that her job was to hurt bad kids, and vanished again.

Every now and then I'll see her from the corner of my eye or hear her laugh. Although since that night I've never seen her on my bed or out of the mirror, I've only heard her and can't seem to locate her.

Well, that's really all I had to say about my experience! Have a good day or night wherever you may be.

And do stay safe!

yours truly, Braelynn Marie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BraelynnMarie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2020-10-31)
What time is it when a ghost haunts your house?

Time to get a new house!

Happy Halloween Folks ❤
The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-31)
Fenris, I don't believe that all ghosts are afraid of the sun. I believe that we're conditioned to seek them in the dark and therefore, subconsciously, open ourselves up to spiritual encounters more then. Who's to say that the chap we walk past on the street every morning isn't a ghostie? I doubt there's anything in the ghosts, ghouls and long leggity beasties handbook that says they can only manifest at night.
Fenrispro (58 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-10-31)
Huh do u mean 11pm? How can ghost be around in the morning? Theyre afraid of sun
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-10-21)
BraelynnMarie.

Thanks for admitting without fuss that your story "makes absolutely no sense at all."

I hope the night you submitted this story you were not only surfing the internet out of boredom and ignored the:

"Submit Your Real Ghost Experience!" at the top of the submission screen.

Other than that, I will suggest for you to read the comments and answer our questions as honestly as possible. This forum is not about writing fiction to make people soil their pants but about REAL paranormal experiences.
BraelynnMarie (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-10-21)
Okay I apologize for all the confusion, it was really late when I wrote this, so that's why it makes absolutely no sense at all.
~Braelynn Marie
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-10-12)
The fact that you're in bed at 11:00 am is undoubtedly the reason this has occurred. Charlotte was probably a morning person and is irritated by our kind. I got your back on this one.
I promise this was a real comment; none of this is fake. (I'm throwin' down semicolons like a bad girl.)
Oceana (11 stories) (47 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-10-10)
How do you know she's staring at you when she hasn't got eyes?
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-10-10)
Hello BraelynMarie,

In these times of COVID-19, I'm glad that Charlotte observed a proper social distance from you.

I'm perplexed about a few aspects of your story and it appears I'm in good company on this one. So, without repeating other YGS member's questions, here goes...

Have you been in this house for a while or have you just moved in? Have you or your sister done something noteworthy recently that may have brought you to Chalotte's attention? Is being in bed at 11:00am in the morning a regular occurrence, or a once off event?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to figure out the origins of Charlotte. Has she been waiting at the house for somebody to turn up, or is she some conscience induced apparition?

At this point in time I'm hearing (not seeing) the engine of the Miss Demeanor firing up, so I'm hoping that you can find the time to clarify a few points.

Rex-T
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-10-10)
Hi Jubeele.

Good to know that I'm not the only one thinking about the infamously handy toothbrush after reading this story.
Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-10-10)
I'm curious about the following details:

* "She had no eyes or a nose, she only had a mouth." What did the rest of her face look like? All white, black, brown, yellow or pink? Did she wear a balaclava?

* What else happened with your sister's experiences with Charlotte? Did she remember any more details, apart from: "...she told me she see's her all the time in mirrors and stuff like that."

* "...we tried calling her through a mirror." Why did you use a mirror? What sort of mirror did you use and where did you try that? Was it during the day or night?

* "...just starred at us and laughed and told us that her job was to hurt bad kids." Did you feel threatened by her words? How can you be sure if she did NOT put your sister or you in the "bad kids" category?

* "Every now and then I'll see her from the corner of my eye or hear her laugh." Maybe you should keep a detailed journal on your continued sightings of Charlotte?

* Just my impression, but your story reads rather cheerful and upbeat. How did you feel about the incidences? Weren't you frightened at all?

* Did either of you tell your parents? What did they say or do about it? If not, any reason why not?

* What is the history of your house? Were there any deaths in the house or within the vicinity, involving a six or seven-year-old Caucasian female child?

* Does the name Charlotte have any significance to yourself or the family?

Details, details, we need more details please. Such are the bulwarks that go towards the creation of a story. Let's hope Charlotte does not intend to indulge herself on that alarming penchant for hurting "bad kids". Best be armed with more details. Just in case. Do stay safe everyone.

P.S.
As an aside, I am reminded of another interesting story on YGS: 'The Bloody Girl'.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24445

Maybe Charlotte knows Mary? Never underestimate the value of a good toothbrush.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-10-09)
Oh...she starred at you with eyes as beautiful as the stars twinkling on the sky...
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+4
4 years ago (2020-10-09)
Curious, if she had no eyes, how did she stare at you?
"So we tried calling her through a mirror and it worked, but she just starred at us..."
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-10-09)
Dude, I read your story to my nephew like a cautionary tale, now he's laughing in front of the mirror calling Charlotte, he says ain't no true. 🤔 😁 😁
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-10-08)
Are you a naughty girl? If not, then your safe from Charlotte, but never call bloody Mary, that chick is mean. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: