You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Bloody Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Bloody Girl

 

This is a true story. It happened at one of my friend's sleepovers.

_

After my friends and I were done talking about the regular things girls would talk about at sleepovers, we decided to do something scary.

I knew that my friend, Hannah, was trying to be brave, as paranormal stuff isn't really her thing.

There was me, Tasheena, Hannah, Rihanna, Alana, and Autumn doing the Bloody Mary.

We all decided to do it together, because we searched up stories about Bloody Mary and some of them didn't end up good. It was around twelve that night and soon we finally had the guts to do it.

We scavenged her house for candles and we found one in the kitchen. We made our way into the bathroom, closing the door and turning off the lights. We repeated all together. "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary." After about two minutes, nothing happened. Then, we got bored so we turned to the door. We heard a voice. "My sweeties, you can't leave me." I turned around and saw a woman, white dress and long black hair. She had blood all over her dress. She began walking towards us. You might be like, "How can she walk to you? Isn't bathrooms small?" Well, Autumn's bathroom was huge. She smiled evilly and began reaching out to Tasheena. Tasheena screamed and hit her with a toothbrush. I immediately turned the knob and ran out the door, my friends following.

We never, and I mean never, talked about that day ever again. It still haunts me to this day knowing we summoned up a spirit that could have possibly killed us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostsandglasses, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Flex (9 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Okay, this was hilarious. Needed a laugh after my week lol. Shame the OP won't be replying I'd be interested to see what they have to say. Also, might carry a toothbrush instead of a gun (well... Air pistol... UK firearm law sucks) from now on! πŸ˜‰
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Did you ask the girl if her name was Mary? LOL
Bad joke... 😜

E.Lynx
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
I am almost sure all The Bloody Girl ever wanted for Christmas was a toothbrush. Wish fulfilled! That was her chance, I guess Santa works in mysterious ways too, apparently lol

Now seriously, this experience was worthy for the good laugh at least 😁
Spookie_ (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-13)
Ghostandglasses-

Loved the story I have to say I did laugh a lot when it came to the toothbrush bit and I will now make sure I have a toothbrush where ever I go, so I can pull it out scare the evil spirit's away (lol).

-Spookie 😁
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-12)
Lol Honestly, the *only* thing that rings true about this story is the toothbrush! I mean, think about it - teen sees something scary, first knee-jerk reaction is to grab the nearest thing to hand... In a bathroom a tooth brush seems likely. Was there a ghoulish bloodied brunette in there with them? *shrugs* I think it's far more likely that one of them got swept up between the excitement of trying something scary, the dark room, the candle light... The spots left on your vision after looking into a flame and then looking away... Looked up, mistook her own face in the mirror, screamed, threw the toothbrush and everyone ran screaming. Afterwards, she swears she saw the bloody girl -she may honestly think she did- and everyone believes it.

Sorry, I don't mean to be a nay-sayer but -I grew up pulling silly stunts at girls' sleepovers... This one included... Several times lol and that's exactly what happened to us.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-12)
Biblio - Unfortunately ghostsandglasses did not mention all the human-like appendages. We know the bloody girl could walk and talk as that was very aptly demonstrated, plus she had a head, from part of which she was able to produce an evil smile.

I really wish g&g would let us know whether the girl had a hook for a hand. Might be a detail she forgot - after all this was the scariest of scary experiences! (A "hook-hand" could certainly have proved fatal.)

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-12)
BeagleMom - Well there you have it then, 100% proof! Animals are very sensitive, as you know, and your dog is obviously far more aware of the dangers of toothbrushes than you are πŸ˜†

Regards, Melda
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Melda: Candyman, Candyman Candyman. (Tony Todd can be damn creepy when he wants to be.)

Granny, If you could get a priest to bless a bottle of Scope, you've got a twofer deal right there! It eliminates the haunting and sterilizes the ectoplasm! Cool & MInty goodness!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Greetings, ghostsandglasses:

I'm afraid I mis-read one of your sentences. You wrote: "Well, Autumn's bathroom was huge. She smiled evilly..." I thought you'd written "She smiled evilly" and I had to stop laughing before re-reading this. I was still in this frame of mind when I got to the ending of your narrative: "It still haunts me to this day knowing we summoned up a spirit that could have possibly killed us." With *what,* her evil smile? If she'd had an evil smell, she may have had some success; smiling --no matter how evilly-- is seldom fatal.

-Biblio.
BeagleMom (3 stories) (84 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
lady-glow, Melda,Manafon1, zzsgranny,Macknorton,rookdygin, spiritwaiting,valkricry,JustAnotherPerson andTrondheimjente,

I, for one, can attest to the power of a toothbrush! My Beagle runs away if I ever even show her a toothbrush! Powerful mojo must reside therein!

Hope some of you see this, I just got to this story today. I know, I'm slow! Too bad that ghostsandglasses won't be reading. Might get a kick out of this silliness!

As Ever,
❀
Mother of Beagles
Trondheimjente (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
This story reminded me of an episode from Ghostwhisperer actually. Mybe I'm wrong. But it was very similar.
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-10)
Honestly, I do not believe this story actually happened. πŸ˜• I know you're probably like "Great... Another non-believer." But, try to see it from my side. Just the way you described everything seems like it is made up.

Throwing a toothbrush? 😐

Well, what happened when you did that? Did it go through? Getting rid of this "Bloody Mary" takes a lot more than just toothbrushes.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-10)
I really don't like commenting on the "false" posts here, but this one just rang so untrue, and out there. Hehe and that's saying a lot with what we all go through and experience on here and in our daily lives.

I just couldn't help myself on this one.

A bloody girl really ok, and her friend threw a toothbrush at it. But didn't elaborate whether or not it went through or hit it, and hasnt tried commenting at all.
But then again I don't think any of us expect to have any sort of communication with this poster.

Needed a good night story
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-10)
Valkricry & Lady-glow,

LMAO! Ha that's so funny! I used to watch supernatural all the time but stopped a few years ago, and have been catching up on Netflix.

Lol zak bagans armed with a toothbrush I can see it happening if you tell him its a trigger object in a interview!
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-10)
I have just decided, on the spur of the moment, to add this to my favourites. I simply cannot allow this story and the comments to sink into oblivion!

Besides that, I can show it to my sceptical son and let him see that there are supernatural occurrences that by far surpass his mother's flimsy experiences! πŸ˜†.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-10)
Val - I have just read that synopsis you posted. Scary stuff indeed! I for one certainly will not attempt to disprove it by citing Bloody Mary three times 😨

However, I can't help feeling that there might have been a serial killer involved here. Possibly something else, but what πŸ˜•

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-09)
Forget about 'Supernatural', I think Zak Bagans should arm himself with a toothbrush every time he challenges a spirit! πŸ˜†
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-09)
Spiritwaiting, it's funny you should say that, as Supernatural did do a "Bloody Mary" episode, in which Mary did crawl from the mirror. I had to google for it, but found the IMDb page for it, containing a synopsis: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0713611/synopsis
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-09)
Well I will say this story should be a fun story line for one of the many shows on the CW. Maybe supernatural or Originals they tend to add things like this into their shows:)
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-09)
Rook - I sincerely hope that that specific tooth fairy leaves no gifts in exchange for my grandchildren's teeth 😨

Regards, Melda
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Melda,

The tooth Fairy would be my guess. πŸ˜‰

Respectfully,

Rook
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Ha! A "cleansing" of sorts methinks...
Maybe those girls smelt what they thought was the stench of decay... TOOTH decay!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+7
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Who needs holy water when all one has to do is go to the Dollar Store and stock up on toothbrushes?! Geez, this is a life saving account! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
lady-glow - Oh silly me! Has to be one of Bloody Mary's offspring, but fathered by what?

Perhaps next time the bloody girl will appear with the toothbrush between her teeth πŸ˜†

Regards, Melda
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
lady-glow--Loved the "toothbrushes can be used for more than cleaning your teeth" comment. Autumn must have had a hell of a time using that bathroom again. I mean, with the huge size of the room, I imagine Autumn must have been in constant fear of hearing the chilling voice of the blood stained ghost intoning, "My sweetie, you can't leave me", echoing through her cathedral-like bathroom. On a positive note, she was armed with the knowledge that toothbrushes not only fight tartar buildup but also can dispel terrifying apparitions. Knowledge is indeed power.

Well, at least these young gals never talked about the incident ever again. I mean it would be a real buzz kill at the next sleepover 😜.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Melda: you are right, Bloody Mary belongs in the mirror but this entity was a bloody girl, I assume that makes a difference? πŸ˜•

I wonder if Tasheena's hand went through thin air or if bloody girl's body was solid... Perhaps the toothbrush got covered with a slimy green substance smelling of decay and sulfur?! 😨

I wish g&g could add more information about her creepy story! πŸ˜†
sheld999 (14 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Did the ghost react to the toothbrush?

Were you scared of re using the bathroom again at all?
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
lady-glow - I know that the O/P will not be participating. On more than one occasion I've commented without realising that there won't be any response.

The toothbrush thing also amused me. I find them extremely effective for brushing my toenails while sitting in the bath, especially after a work-out in the garden beds. Obviously not the same toothbrush I use for my teeth πŸ˜†

Incidentally ghostsandglasses, I believe Bloody Mary belongs in the mirror, so in fact the bathroom would be too large.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
It's good to know that toothbrushes can be used for more than cleaning your teeth.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: