You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow People

 

All my life, I have had these things following me in the shadows. They only came to bother me about 2 years ago. I recently saw 2 or 3 swiftly moving across the wall, for a moment I thought that I was seeing things, about 2 minutes later I saw about 10 of them closing in on me. This really creeped me out, so I looked them up on the internet. These so called "shadow people" have been bothering people for years, and more recently then in the past. I'm not sure what these apparitions are, but they really freak me and others out. Me and my friend caught a few of them on tape, about 2 days ago. I will not release the video until I know more about these strange things. They do not seem to want to harm us, but they do seem to like to annoy people. I'm not sure if they are ghosts, or demons, or anything of the sort. I just know that I'm not the only one who sees them. If you're lucky enough, you might experience this growing phenomena.

Thank you for your time, goodbye.

Brady Smeyers

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

emily (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
They are people who are stuck between this life and the next. Hope this helps: just tell them to go away
Erin (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
I have not been on buffalo ridge yet. but alot of my friends have, and there was a black van following them the whole time they were on the street. another time my friends car broke down, they got out to go get gas. and he said his car started to back up on its own.
frankie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-19)
hello, I have experienced this many, many times, and a few of my friends have as well, I actually came to this site looking for information on this. I'm glad to see I'm not insane. these "attacks" do seem to be gaining in number, though. I still have yet to find any concievable research or findings as to the how and why this may be happening. I would consider it a distinct possibility that these "shadow people" are merely visual halucinations. however, if you experience this , or learn anything more about it, please let me know, my email address is anjelkat16 at yahoo.com , if I learn anything new on the topic, I will keep you posted.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-18)
Hello Brady, it does sound pretty frightening to encounter a lot of shadow people closing in on you, but I do hope that you are not making this up, I'm not saying I don't believe you because I won't ever or can't just assume something isn't real or a lie when I wasn't there to experience it or see it. On the other hand, though, shadow ghosts do exist and they do like to annoy people and what your saying is believable about 90%. I think that you should show us the video one day and keep investigating this shadow ghost stuff. Well, take care and be safe. - Janice
fiellakeland (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-18)
I recently went through that myself but it was only one shadow and then again the other day at the restaurant and that scared me

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: