You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Room 244

Real Ghost Stories

Room 244

 

In a previous story, I shared my paranormal incident at hotel Long Beach, Cox Bazar. But that was not my first paranormal incident at any hotel.

The first one occurred when I was (most probably) at the age of 12. I along with my parents visited India for the very first time, just for a family tour, as my final exam was over and also I got my result of class-6 final exam. Except for Biology, I got all subjects of 35+ out of 40. Biology was the only subject I got 31. So my parents were so happy with my result, that they decided to keep me in a comfort hotel (5*), usually we stay in 4* hotels, outside of our country.

They planned to keep me (with them) at ITC Royal Bengal hotel, Kolkata, which is just 4.5 miles far from National museum India. They provided us room 244. All was ok until 11pm. Actually we have a habit to sleep within 9:30, no matter where we are. So that day also we slept at 9:20, but I slept at 10:12 as I was playing Minecraft and a new game, which is now a famous game, but it was not that popular on 2018 April 2nd. So there was (obviously) a clock on the top of my phone, to watch the time. When I saw the time, I thought my parents will get angry, as it was 10:11, but no, they were deep asleep. So I also fell asleep.

At 11 I suddenly woke, to use the restroom (bathroom). When I was in the washroom, I heard a '' F-F-F- HAAA'' sound, which Forza do (forced) me to look back, as the sound was from the back. I saw a little girl in the washroom who was looking on the other -side. When I got close to her, she suddenly disappeared. Still it's unknown for me who was that kid. But I think it was the kid whom we saw in the road near to Quest Mall (I forgot to share with you that when we was in our way to ITC, we found a girl's death body in the side of road.)

Next morning when we woke up, and were watching the news. We saw that 3 people died last night at 11, near Quest Mall. I got afraid by seeing this and I was confirmed that it was that kid and I think she came here to take revenge of her death.

Other hauntings by Jcct

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jcct, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-06-04)
Dear JCCT, Do you think any story that you will create in the future can be trusted?
Before doing anything one should introspect. A mistake made for the sake of entertainment is called a sin.

Regards
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
I am sorry lady-glow and Valcricry, I won't do it furthermore.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
Jcct

If your sole purpose is getting some attention as a writer, there are many other forums in the internet intended for fictional stories that would be more suitable for you.

There's nothing you can do to fix this story... Not to restore the credibility on any further creations of your keyboard.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
-3
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
OK, at first sorry for my late comment. What U guys think that this story is a scam, yes. Yes but not completely. I saw that girl. But bury it was fake. Why fake news here? Because I thought that everyone was getting bored from my story, so I thought it would be better If I give a fake information, the bury, then people will comment on my post. I'm sorry fort that, Valcricry, Lagy-glow, Arunbabu and more. I saw the girl, and the girl was nobody but was my friend. Was, because she died in Kolkata 2017 Jan-5th,due to a car blast. Why she came to me, that's unknown. And yeah this one is true. I am sorry, I apologize and won't ever write any scam.
LisaD77 (7 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-05-23)
How was her death aired on the news, if you guys buried her body?
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-23)
Hi jcct, it's just like a fictional story. You mentioned that you found a girls dead body in the side of road. And you saw a little girl on your washroom and she disappeared when you go near to her...
Further you mentioned that she came to take revenge. Lots of questions are there... Why that girl came to your house to take revenge? What is the connection between your family and the girl., etc.

With Respect Arunbabu [at] Hunterjack
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+5
2 years ago (2022-05-19)
Dear JCCT,
When you want to write something with your imagination and you have been writing something else, you are writing a complete bluff.
Your complete narrative is a pile of lies.
If you are fond of writing fictional stories, then try your skills elsewhere. Shame on you because you are spreading false impression about yourself and your country by writing lies like this.

Regards
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-18)
Dude, your family didn't want to get into trouble by reporting a murder to the police, but were fine tampering with a crime scene? Hogwash 😁
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
I don't understand, why would you get into trouble with the police for reporting a murder? And then to just bury her body? Here, in the US, that would make you look extremely guilty of her death.
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
Idk man 🤔
This story reads like a severe case of liarrhea 😜 😁
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
Hi Jcct

Did the news explain how she and those 3 other people died? It's tragic the world we live in where someone can brazenly take another person's life.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
The date explains a lot, this is an April fools Day story!

C'mon...a broad daylight murder, commited in front of multiple witnesses; the bystanders buried the victim without notifying the police; a ghost... There's even a Red Tomato in your narrative! Unfortunately, if it were turned into a movie, it wouldn't deserve even one rotten tomato.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
-2
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
I am sorry as I forgot to share with you all about the 3 people. But still it somehow makes me feel afraid and also I sometimes think that this one was the most mysterious one I ever had.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-16)
Hi lady glow, Well before arriving to ITC, I mean We had landed on Kolkata at 1st of April. That day we had our visit on Quest Mall. So after watching a film at Quest Mall, I saw a girl who was killed by three men. We saw that three men, but we didn't want to get any kinds of police trouble. So, we didn't call police. We took help from street people to bury her. That night we hadn't stayed at ITC but at Red Tomato Hotel (Local) . 2nd of April we had a visit at ITC. And at the same night I saw the kid. Next morning means day 3 or 3rd of April we saw that those 3 people whom we found at the very beginning, I mean the 3 murderer was killed by somebody. I know it seems a bit confusion but trust me it was also one of the very mysterious incident in my 17 years life. Now is it ok Lady-Glow?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-05-15)
I got confused and need help to make sense of the timeline in which your experience took place.

"when we was in our way to ITC, we found a girl's death body in the side of road.) "

"They provided us room 244. All was ok until 11pm."

"3 people died last night at 11, near Quest Mall. I got afraid by seeing this"

What time was it when you saw the dead girl on the side of the road?
Obviously you were there long before your bedtime, 9:30 pm, right? Then, how would it be possible to witness something that hadn't happened?

"I think she came here to take revenge of her death."

In my opinion, there's no reason to believe such idea, except if you and your family were somehow involved in her death.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: