You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Three Days Ago

Real Ghost Stories

Three Days Ago

 

One day I was at home, preparing my school work. My dad and mom went for a marriage party and I was at home due to ongoing exam of mine. The time was (most probably) 9:40 pm. After completing my work, I went to the restroom. After coming out, I felt like a shadow moved quickly in-front of me. I thought it was my pet cat. But later when I called his name as "Uzo please come out" I didn't got any sort of meow sound from him. When I searched the balcony I saw him lying dead.

Suddenly our bell rang and I went to open the door. I saw a black coated handsome man with a moustache. I know that man. He is my father's friend Oliver (not his real name) Uncle. I welcomed him to our house. He sat in our Tv room, and I was providing food for him. In the mid time, I went to our garden to dig a grave for Uzo.

After entering the home, I realized the missing of Oliver Uncle. Then I heard a Meow sound and a laughing sound. At first, I thought uncle is playing hide and seek with me. But later, when the sound suddenly increased, I felt afraid and ran away from the home as quickly as possible.

I met with my dad and mom in the middle of the road and they took me home, and when I shared each and everything with them, my father said, "It can't be possible of Oliver's visit, as he died three days ago by a car accident."

I again heard a Meow Sound and found Uzo, alive. So was it all a dream? Whose shadow was it? How is Uzo alive? Still all the thing is mysterious for me. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Jcct

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jcct, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

liza25 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-07-13)
Creepy story indeed. When you saw your cat lying dead outside, were you sure it was your cat and not some other stray cat that looked like yours? Just asking. It boggled up my mind too.😅
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-04)
No Rajine, I got to know about his death 3 days later, that's why I named my account as Three Days Ago. But Thanks for your valuable comment. I will release another incident of mine, where I saw a three eyed dog at my cousin's home.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-04)
Hi Jcct
Did you know that your family friend died three days earlier? Because if I were you and I knew that, I'd get right out of there instead of going to make food for him🙊 let alone welcome him in.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-04)
Hi RcRuskin and Linjahaha, Thnx for commenting. RcRuskin Nope it wasn't my dream, all was real. And it was not for the 1st time I saw spirit and Oli uncle died quite close to our home so I think what you have shared, about church may be true. And thanks you and Linjahaha to like my one.
Linjahaha (24 stories) (129 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-03)
Very interesting account, & I'm glad for you that your cat was alright.
I'm not sure what to make of the cat business, but I feel that you got a last visitation from a good friend that, possibly, wanted to see you guys again before moving on. If you haven't encountered a visit since the publishing of this account 'that' is possibly what it was. Quite interesting! 😜
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-02)
Hi, JCCT. It is an interesting experience to be sure.

As far as Uzo, all I can think of is maybe he was in a very, very deep sleep. The shadow that you sensed passing in front of you, did you get an idea how big it was? Specifically, I'm wondering if it was cat size or people size.

Oliver Uncle is possibly a visitation by a deceased family friend. In the Church I attend, when I'm well enough at least, we believe that for the first 3 days after death, a person's spirit goes to visit people and places that were important in their life. And as you say, he visited, and you shared some food.

In short, it might have been a dream, but I don't think it was.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-02)
I Hope You all loved my story. I will come with another spooky real story at my cousin's house shortly. Please help me to solve my mystery cat and uncle. A humble request to all, If you like my story please like it and share if you want.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: