You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Was It Really Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Was It Really Me?

 

I want to share an incident which took place 12 days ago with me. And I don't know what you all will think about me, but I swear I saw it.

I am now 17 and will give my IGCSE exam soon. For my exam, I have to move here and there to do coaching's. I live in Bangladesh's capital city, Dhaka. There is a place near Dhanmondi, named as Lalmatia. I use to study in a coaching center situated in Lalmatia.

One night, after my coaching ended, I was coming home. It was the time of Ramadan and many of the people were in the mosque to pray. There were few people in the road. I saw a boy like me, probably of my age, running. His run was as fast as Usain Bolt. Few people in street were laughing loudly, talking on phone, some were having a smoke, where some were gossiping with their friends, few were getting slap from their roommate.

I was in a hurry, hurry because of study and also to pray to Almighty. So when I was in block-G I had noticed that the street light suddenly turned off, which I ignored. I switched on my phone and started to walk. When I had passed through the Street Light, I came back in back. It means, I saw myself, coming out from the coaching. I got scared and also shocked. I run as fast as Usain Bolt and now I had realized that it was me who run like Usain Bolt, that boy. So you can say I was stuck in a time loop. Not only me, I saw another me. I talked to me. (Just to clarify your confusion, you can consider it as Jcct-3, as Jcct-2 came out now from the coaching center.) He told me to take path from right. I listened to him and did it the same. But nah, nothing worked. All of a sudden I had realized that my hand is shaking and paining. I saw that my hand is turning yellow and I could hear sounds of a crying baby. Then someone dropped water on my eye and I found myself in my coaching. My teacher said that I fell asleep.

Then after my coaching, I came back home. I gave a Salam (Muslim style of greetings) to my parents. They shockingly looked at me and asked me why I gave Salam twice within 4 minute? I got shocked and at the very right moment I heard a crying sound from our garden. When I looked at the garden, I saw myself there and within a few second, it got vanished. So was it really me? And who was crying?

Other hauntings by Jcct

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jcct, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ParanormalInvestigator19 (1 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-07-08)
Sounds like the possibility of a Doppelganger, however, the main question I am wondering is, did the crying disappear when the spirit disappear, or were you still hearing the crying after?
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-09)
Hi Rajine Yeah could be. I've more interesting spooky incidents to share.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-07)
Hi Jcct

Perhaps it could be your doppelganger, I shared a similar experience in one of my older stories, a doppelganger is someone who is exactly like you, however your'll both are around at the same time, and since you are alive and your parents also, experienced it as well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: