You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pinching and Slapping

Real Ghost Stories

Pinching and Slapping

 

This is a true story when I was in 6th grade last year, that my friends and I all experienced. I was not the only one. It was almost the last day of school, and it was after my field trip was over. 2 of my best friends was talking to each other like usual, until one of my friends (A) started to feel pain on her arms. A said it felt like someone was pinching her. Then it started hurting on her legs too. But I was watching, and no one was around her doing such a thing. Suddenly my other friend (B) started to feel the same pain. They would jump and scream and start slapping where it hurts to see if they catch anything. Finally, a little pinch startled me on my arm, but yes, there was no one.

Finally the pain stopped, and when I looked at my friends, they were covered in red marks and nail marks. On B's arm there even was a bite mark, and on A's leg there was a hand mark! I had only one pinch on my arm though. Then suddenly, "My back feels heavy..." A started moaning and started to lean down, as if something was really on top of her. Then I can't even believe it, but for a second, I saw that boy from the Magic Kingdom laughing, pushing her down with great force. I screamed, but the bell interrupted. A, B, and I ran down the stairs screaming, as we felt as if something cold touched our necks. A started crying. B screamed in terror. I pulled them outside. We finally made it, and then, we didn't feel anything.

A and B were in terror, and they were shaking. I stared in space, trying to remember what just happened. Everything just turned back to normal all of a sudden, and I lost my trait of thought. "We should go now..." B cried and waved goodbye. I did too, but I stopped in horror. That same boy stared at me, and waved from A's back. I was too scared to tell her, but I told B on the phone. That was one of the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me.

Now, thankfully the boy never pops up, but B is very sick, and she says it is kind of like a cancer. I am worried. I am also wondering if it might be that boy's fault. Also, did I tell you that the next day after that, A missed school because she got sick... Pretty weird.

Other hauntings by jigokushoujo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jigokushoujo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shelby (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
😲 oh my god that happened to me too and the ghost pinched me so hard my skin on my arm in one small part came off!
crmanddkp (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
😐 well this was veery ineteresting and I liked this story but my question is why did he onlly pinch you once? And why would he hurt you?!? Well I hope your friends are okay! God bless! 😊
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
question. Did the boy look up at you, or aknowledge you or your friends at all?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
So you think you may have had a ghost follow you from the Magic Kingdom amusement park? If you have ever heard of mass hysteria and we know teens are famous for this, one starts screaming and they all do this could have been the case with the exception of the bite marks. Interesting story just had a little trouble piecing it together.
jigokushoujo (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
Well, that was when I went to magic Kingdom, and I saw a boy crying. I was worried. Usually when you run towards something, you go farther, right? But it seemed like as if I was going farther away from him. When I topped and blinked, I was at the same spott as I first started out with, then the boy dissappeared. I can't really explain the details, but it was really confusing to me also, and was wondering if that was a dream. But it was very clear in my mind still, and my friend expierenced the same thing...
missydee (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
Hi Jigokushoujo,

Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it. Just one thing though. I don't understand the 'boy from the Magic Kingdom', what does that mean exactly?

Thanks again for sharing ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: