You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pinching Menace

Real Ghost Stories

Pinching Menace

 

I have lived in Ohio my whole life. Just recently, I moved to a small town called New Vienna, with my mother. I have always experienced the paranormal, especially at my old house. I've always thought the activity kind of followed me around, though it may just be coincidence. There's no way to be sure.

The strange happenings began immediately when I moved to this home. Every night I would be touched by something. It was creepy at first, and it did bother me, but what could I do to stop it? So I thought that ignoring it, for the time being, would be the best option since I had just moved in. This went on every night for about two weeks.

After that span of time, the events took place not only during the night, but also during the day. I would always feel like something was watching me. I would see lights flicker constantly when I was alone in a room. Almost like something was trying to get my attention. The nights were by far the worst. I was now being pinched up until 2:30 A.M. It was consistent and very aggressive. I dealt with this for about another week or so until problems became worse. I was in my front room watching television when some DVD's that were directly under the television flew out at our pet Chihuahua. I was totally astonished. The dog went crazy for about an hour, and I couldn't calm him down for the rest the day. I knew this force was only getting more agitated or communicative. So I decided to speak my mind.

The next day, while home alone, I kept hearing footsteps near me while I was working in the kitchen. I looked around and said loudly, "I don't know who you are, but I want you to leave me alone!" And, to my surprise, I felt a sense of relief. Whatever it was had taken a break. I couldn't believe that it worked. This freedom lasted for another three or so weeks. Then it got worse.

I wouldn't experience anything during the day anymore. It all took place at night. Now I would feel one or two touching sensations, followed by three to four hours of pinching. At around 3:00 it would always just stop. I was getting afraid to go to sleep. It sounds funny. Most people look forward to sleeping. I looked forward to being awake and not having to deal with this menace. I have tried telling whatever this is to go away since this started again. It has not worked. I am at an end of a decisive road with no way to turn.

Has anyone else experienced this pinching? Have they managed to deal with it effectively? I really need some input from someone who has been there and dealt with this kind of activity.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RyuGoldDragon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-19)
I have had some times like this when the ghosts became...touchy... And ilearned from websites and books that these are generally incubus/succubus and they love to feed on your fear and aggitation... So to stop it I moved away from home to a friend for awile... And when it comes back I told it "IM LEAVING CYA NEXT WEEK" I tell my mom (this became frequent) and would ask one of my friends if I could stay over there for a bit... And over time it has slowed down... So... Try it and maybe... Just maybe it will slow it down and you can have time to think
DarkMan (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
I am very sorry to hear that matters have only gotten worse. This could be an incubus/succubus (as the poster below me implies) however, considering you've not mentioned any sexual attention, it could just be a lower-vibrational entity taking pleasure off of your weary energy/fear. (Yes, some faeries are like this as well.)

Regardless of what kind of entity this is, have you considered burning sage to clear the air around you? It might help.

I've also heard of people successfully triumphing over entities through communication via meditation or self-empowerment. Make your spirit more stronger than theirs!

Good luck
witchgirl2010 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
hi I have a question. Is there any chance this could be a sexual demon?
RyuGoldDragon (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
I have an update on this situation. Things have gotten worse. I think the pinching was just the beginning. Last night, as I was getting ready to turn in, two kitchen lights came on. I became a little creeped out so I woke my mother up and asked her to sleep in the front room. She said I could sleep on her loveseat in her room. After laying there 20 minutes or so, I heard my mother begin to snore. Then about 5 minutes after that I heard two footsteps enter the room. I knew something was there watching me so I was on the alert. And then the small HD television we have flashed a bright white light and ended with a small blue hue. It did this twice then stopped. This scared the shiat out me! I didn't sleep all night. I really need some answers. Feedback would be great guys. Peace.
Thorn (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
I've been pinched a few times before, my guy craves attention like no other. And like you, telling him to stop, or ignoring him just makes it worse. Praying for help from God helps me sometimes, but the best thing to do I find, is just talk to him or her. They're stuck in this world for one reason or another, and they're lonely. I feel sorry for them. Poor lost souls. 😢
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your problem. God Bless.
JamesD (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Hi there, I have the same problem happen to me for about 2 years now. I want to be really careful about what I say because I don't want to dishearten you. For me the same problems that you describe but with my feet, hands and face. I am a spiritual person and somehow just being aware of spirits in my presence I have let myself stand out amongst people. I myself don't understand how what or why but do know what you are talking about. For me it feels like something is attacking my feet with a feather it doesn't stop ever and I usually need a few beers to put me to sleep. I can tell you everything I know about this phenomenom, but not in this post. Just stay strong work hard and keep your mind preoccupied. Maybe you are the only other person on this earth that could believe me, cheers.
RyuGoldDragon (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm going to try to answer some of your questions. To WhiteBuffalo, the touching sensations feel like fingertips. Most of the time they will touch my legs and back, but sometimes they will touch me all over. I have already ruled out nerve damage or any other nerve problems. My home life is very good and I'm not a nervous person. And these touches are very distinct. It feels just like a human hand. To blueraven, I have told the entity to leave several times since writing this and it has done me absolutely no good. If anything, I would say it made it worse. To danie_k, I don't think this thing is evil or good, sort of in between, more like a curious entity. Like I said in the story above, it did throw some DVD's once. But I think this was just meant to get my attention, not to scare me. To miche, I will try some of this and leave a comment of the results. To badjuujuu, I have done exactly that. I am always very calm and polite. I tell it, "This is bothering me. Please leave me alone and let me sleep." It never works. The only time is actually does stop is when the clock hits around 3 A.M. Thanks guys for taking an interest. Peace.
witchgirl2010 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
i agree with moongrim. It dose sound more like a fairy than a ghost. I have heard of fairies who will pinch you to get your attention. Usually they want you to do something (like house fairies wanting you to clean up) just ask them what they want and theyll let you know.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
The touches that start out this story, what kind of touches are you talking about? No, I am NOT jumping to that side of the thought process, I am wondering about the "type" of touch (finger tip, palm, nudge, that sort of thing).
Not trying to be a wet blanket, and I have not read through any of the comments, so please be patient with me, have you had a physical lately? Or rather, since these sensations began? I am wondering about your nerve functions. Sometimes "twitches" can be explained as "pinching".
Wa-do.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
I have never experience the pinching but the spirits I encuntered before gave me scratches instead. As long as the spirit will not harm anyone I think you don't have to worry about their presence. They may also want to communicate with you or they want to tell you something. Just a suggestion, check the history of the house and land. It could be negative energy that invited the evil you could feel. Talking to "it" was good so why not try to tell "it" to leave the house because they are not welcome there since you find it creepy.

😊
Danie_k (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
WOW! Umm... This hasnt happened to me before... But I think its ghost who is like always horny... Do you have lil' brother or relitive who you were close to? Maybe that why... He or she wants your attention? Well you never know... Trying to it... Try making it move stuff... Something like that... And see if its friendly... But the pinching I don't know about... Maybe "it" likes you or something.../:
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
I hate to say it, but it almost sounds less like a ghostie than it does a fairy.

Either way, both are repelled by Cold Iron.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
miche101 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
hi there...can't say that I had the pinching done to me but I did have the constant 'touching' on both legs & feet & had my blankets moving for the month of Jan '09 & March '09, not Feb (not sure why) at night time, never during the day- I was advised to take holy water & sprinkle it on everything in my apt - mostly in my bedroom which is where it all kept taking place, say prayers & always talk positively to it telling it its time to go...also, was told to put sage (spice) on window sills (they don't like the smell of it) after taking a slightly wet mop (wet with regular water, holy water & some fragrance water mixture) & sweep this mop in one direction from one end of the room of your home to the direction of the door leading outside - don't sweep the mop back & forth, just in a single direction... The direction leading to the door... While doing this talk positively, say your prayers, telling it to leave... Do not have anything with the word welcome on it... Was also told this invites them in. I have done this & for the most part I have not experienced these sensations at that level again... Just really minor sensations if at all.
Believe me after two months of this I was past freaked out... Thought I was going crazy. Did not look forward to sleeping in my own bed because of this.
Good luck 😁
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
It may just be trying to communicate. In a very annoying fashion. When you told it to go away, you acknowledged it, thus communicating. So it continues to annoy you, hoping for you to acknowledge it again. When it starts the pinching tell it something like hi, I know you're here, now please let me sleep. It may leave you alone after it gets confirmation that you are aware of it.
If it continues to pester you, you may try using salt around your bed. Sounds crazy, I know, but it has worked for me in the past. Just draw a circle of salt around your bed. It creates a sort of barrier. I've also heard of people putting a glass of saltwater on their nightstand to keep spirits away.
Blessings ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: