You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Pinching And White Orbs?

Real Ghost Stories

Pinching And White Orbs?

 

Recently in the last two months I have been bothered by something supernatural. At first I tried to ignore it but it keeps getting worse. Firstly I have been getting pinched a lot. I thought maybe it might have something to do with my nervous system but I went to the doctors who said my nerves were fine. I get pinched when I'm trying to sleep, when I'm watching TV, when I'm on the toilet and even in the shower. Not all the time but sometimes I feel as someone is watching me then I feel like someone is touching my shoulder or rubbing my leg.

Pinching And White Orbs?

In the past week I have been seeing white orb like balls flying past me but I only ever catch a glimpse. Everyday they become more common for me to see. They don't scare me but I guess they have caught my curiosity.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with the orbs but I have one picture I took about 2 weeks ago of my sister (who is 10). It was the only picture of the 35 pictures I took of my sister and I dressing up that had anything like this orb spot. There wasn't dirt or dust on the camera and the lighting in our room is not that bright but bright enough to take a picture without flash.

Could this have something to do with these orbs I have been seeing?

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
Just tell it to knock it off. Tell it that the pinching hurts and if it doesn't stop you'll make it leave permanently. Remember you have the power to make it do this. Just surround yourself in a protective white light and prayers or whatever you believe will give you strength and protection. I would be seriously peeved if something kept pinching me that just isn't nice. It might be an orb in the picture or it could be dust. I'm not sure about it either way. Thanks for the post and I hope whatever it is quits pinching you because if it was me I would definitely stand up to it and claim my space back.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Vyking (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
This photo of an 'orb' is obviously the reflection of dust due to the flash.

You say the room had enough light to take the photo without the flash BUT you can clearly see the reflection of the flash on the subjects face.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
yes they hurt. It feels like they are digging there nails in. It has started to folloew me to work.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Maybe your dealing with an incubus? Maybe the pinching is some weird way of showing its love to you. Maybe it just wants to scear you. Anyways, do the pinches hurt?
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
I don't understand why kids would be trying to harm me. It doesn't feel like a child was pinching me. OMG something touched my arm as I was saying that. I honestly don't undrstand why I'm being pinched.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Sounds to me like little kids spirtes like pincing. Orbs are just the aura of a spirte. Just have an exocism done to get rid of them. Unless they are a lot stronger.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Here is the link to the picture taken. Http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt198/Miss_Laura_photos/?action=view&current=SANY5410.jpg

When looking at the picture it looks like the orb is sort of moving?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: