You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Ghost Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Little Ghost Boy

 

This is my second time and I really hope you will enjoy this one. We moved into our new house in Johannesburg in October 2001.

A little detour quick, most of the woman in our family can feel, hear and see things there are cases of one or two men but it is mostly the woman. I for one was born with what we call a "veil" over my face hence me being able to see, hear and feel things.

Now were was I... Ok, so we moved into the new house a nice big house with a huge garden, nice neighbourhood friendly people all around, children playing games and riding bikes out side you know all normal, well, so we thought. At first I would feel some things but never take notice of it. I was always convinced that it was "the wind" or my dogs (and everyone in my family says that I have an over active imagination) so it never ever bothered me and every time I did "speak" to someone it was in a dream.

If you walked in our front door and down the passage you walk straight into my bedroom, (well guest room now.) I never ever slept with my bedroom door closed because I have a terrible fear of darkness ever since I can remember, and every night I would hear what sounded like a small child playing in the passage and going down the passage into my parents bedroom. But once again I put it off as one of my dogs getting up to mischief. Now my dad is very strict and hates it when you leave a television or radio on through the night. He would always shout at us (my brother and I) when we did fall asleep with it on. One night I was laying watching the usual rubbish on television and I dozed off only to be woken up by someone rubbing my leg. I woke up and there on my bed sat a little boy about four or five years old. He had a red and white shirt on and black shorts, he had a very pretty face and he was smiling at me. I put the television off and went back to sleep, I never felt scared or anything. I saw him often in my room, playing with my wind chimes or just standing looking at me and every time with a smile on his face. I never told anyone because I am afraid people would say I am loosing my marbles and he wasn't bothering me. Then one day out of the blue, my mom was telling my aunt about this little boy and she described him down to the smile. I was so shocked I walked in and told her about the boy in my room and how he would play with the stuff and wake me up if I left the television or radio on. She said he would also wake her up and just smile at her or she would have dozed off with television still on. I still see him even though I don't live at home anymore. When I go visit or when my fiancée goes on business trips I stay over there and I still see him and he still has that smile. We went back in the history of the house and there was a family who had five children. Now we don't know if one of them died but this little boy is still there.

I have encountered many different things ever since I was a child. Some scared the daylights out of me and some not at all. I am so glad I can finally share my experiences with some one with out being laughed at.

I have many more to tell but that's another story...

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

God Bless, Casper4

Other hauntings by Casper4

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Casper4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-29)
It seems to me that the boy was looking out for you.
I hope you can find out why he is hanging around and get back to us all on that. I was happy to read your story! 😁
Casper4 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
Hello

Thanks again for taking the time to read my story. Ill have to ask my mom and get back to you on that. We don't know why he is there but he has never ever made any of us feel scared or threatened, so we just leave him be.

I will give him a huge smile for you lady annne. I will also try and "talk" to him or into the air to see if I get a responce. We did have something happen a while ago as to were the alarm kept going off for no reason I think maybe he was board or lonly and just wanted to play or he was getting up to no good (as do little boys do) but he has never made us feel like he is there to harm us. You feel a calm come over you when he is there.
Thank you again
God Bless
Casper
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Hello, Casper4.
Nice to see you are warming up to us all on this site. I enjoy listening to your tales.
This may be way out there, but in the experiences that I have lived through, when an entity makes itself known to you ("you" is used generically, and in place of whichever pronoun works 😊) for a period of time, and then SHARES this sight with another person in the home, it usually means that it would like you to recognize something. You did not day, has he communicated with your Mother? It sounds as if the only thing he has communicated with YOU is that he is a happy little guy.
If it were ME, I would send some feelers out. I would just talk into the air and just ask a few questions to see if he would let on about why he is still there. I would let him know that you are not uncomfortable with his presence, you are just curious.
I would be interested in finding out if he was a ghost (someone who has passed on, but has not Crossed Over as of yet, for one reason or another.) or a Spirit (Someone who has passed on, AND Crossed Over, but who is free to wander through the realms). In that way I would know if he needed assistance, or just came in to play for a while.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Welcome Casper (lovely name!) and thank you for sharing a few experiences with us.

You may feel at home here since most of us have had glimpses of the other side and have no doubt it exists. It's difficult to explain that to the rest of the world if they have never had the experience but then again you don't need to get everyone's verification that you're sane. You know what you saw and what you believe.

It seems your family has grown accustomed to the little boy's appearences but, like Bellissima, I was wondering if you think he needs some help to cross over or he's a spirit who has crossed and likes to travel back and forth to pay his visits to a family he enjoys being with.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
I realy enjoyed reading another story of yours. I find them very interesting. I hope you share other ones soon. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
This story sounded so cute, it seemed like the little boy was happy where he was and I know it must have been freaky how he used to wake you up though.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hello Casper. Thank you for sharing your story with us, it was delightful. I wonder if he needs help in crossing over or if he is a spirit coming back for visits. It is nice that he has a warm reception, regardless. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I love it. A regular visitor! As long as I don't think about the boy too much, why is he there, what about where he should be, poor baby! Give him a smile for me next time you see him! Thanks for sharing...
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hi Casper4, thanks for sharing one of your experiences.I'm looking forward to more.I'm glad you've found somewhere you can feel comfortable telling your experiences, it's nice to talk about it. I always enjoy reading stories like this one, a spirit who is just calmly there and you and your family accept his presence and realize he means no harm. Do you think the little boy needs to pass on? It doesn't really sound that way, he seems happy enough to be in the house and around your family so maybe he's chosen to be part of this world.
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
thats so cool that you can go through an experience like that and not be afraid.

I honestly think that even though this little boy was peaceful, that I would have flipped out. HOLY CRAP there's a little ghost kid in my room.
You are brave my friend. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: