You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Boy Running

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Running

 

I had just moved into my new house. It has a swimming pool and my brother and I were swimming. I looked away and saw a little boy run by. I only have nieces. I didn't tell anyone. Then about two weeks later, two of my friends came over. One of them is very sensitive to spirits and such, both of them said they saw a little boy run by! Then we went in this little shack in my back yard and were looking around. There is a microwave in with no power going to it. It started making noise and then we herd a scream that sounded like a little boy. I have tried talking to him and he won't respond. He seems sad whenever he is near me. I just want to help!

There was this other time when I was at my sister's house and I woke up early to do my home work. When I was done, I had time to sleep. When it was time to wake up I couldn't. There was a dark thing over me. I felt it go in me. I thought it was taking over me for a minute. Time stood still and I went somewhere else but I don't know were. And after that, almost every morning I could feel it. I never saw it after that!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

JOHN2257 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
yes I still can. I know what ever it was it is still with me! I can feel his pain.
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
that's pretty freaky, john. My story Shadow People is similar to what happened to you with that dark thing hovering over you. Do you really still feel it, even now?
mandy (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
hi john this well lets just say that last year the samething happened to me but was a girl her name was lizabeth she is 3 years old and her parents killed her . And when I go over there she cries out for me and when she does I go over to her and we talk. But I can't touch her because I go right throug her. THANKS FOR YOUR STORY IT HELP NOW I DONT THINK IM STUPID
Maxwell (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-03-10)
hai john ia from australia. I am a great believer in ghosts. I wanted to talk to you can I have your contact number? Then send me on this id (holymary_mgw [at] yahoo.com).bye
dylan bean (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
hi that was a scary story my story I only had seen those eyes once but my friend see them too

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: