You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Experiences In The Philippines And Australia

Real Ghost Stories

Experiences In The Philippines And Australia

 

My first experience in seeing something not from this plain, was when I first went back to the Philippines for the first time since I moved to Australia.

It was in 2002 and all my relatives were either having an afternoon nap or out buying dinner. Us, cousins, were all sitting in the lounge room just mucking round and playing games when I noticed one cousin turn pale. I asked her what was wrong and she said she can see a little girl sitting in the middle of the lounge room floor just watching us and laughing at us. When I looked to see where she said it was, I saw the spirit of a little girl about the age of 8 or 9 dressed in the traditional Philippine costume from back in the days.

When I looked at the TV where she was sitting, I noticed no reflection. I froze and asked if anyone else could see her and no one could except for myself and my cousin who saw her. I confronted my grandfather about what I saw and he told me she's a harmless little girl who used to have a house which she lived in on that land. So when I have seen her there, I just say hello to her to acknowledge her.

After this experience and going back home to Australia, another experience was one night I had just finally started to watch a dvd on my own when I heard my son talking to someone. He was about 3 years old at the time and it was already 11pm. When I checked up on him and stood at the doorway of his room and asked who he was talking to, he said it was Grandma.

As I looked at the end of my son's bed, I saw a Chinese woman. My boy, being half Chinese, I asked what she looked like and said, she was Chinese. When I asked my best friend's mother for a picture of how her mother looked like and showed it to my son also, my son was laughing and said that was his grandma who came to visit him a few days ago. I wasn't scared- I was more happy and not worried cause I knew who he saw was his great grandma who was very close to my son's father.

I get worried at times cause I know some kids can see spirits and I'm hoping that my son doesn't come across any bad ones. He is now 5 years old and so far nothing bad has been sensed or seen. So every night before bed we always pray just to be on the safe side.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aznbubigurl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Filo-gal (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
wow this is realy interesting although I havnt experienced anything like this...
CrissaW (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I've never seen spirits when I was a kid,
Though I started seeing them when I was 12-13 years old...
It stopped now, a part of me is still intrigued about them, so I kind of want to see them again, but half of me is kind of terrified at the idea...!

😜
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
How sweet.
My son also has his personal body impaired guard. When YOUR son describes her, and where she is, does he happen to say if she is IN the house? Or is she ALWAYS outside of the window?
Does he tell you who the bad man is?
The hardest thing FOR ME is to accept the fact that my little man (who has just turned five, as well) is in control of the situation. In HIS life, if he gets spooked, he comes to me. If he is confused, startled, or questioning, he deals with it on his own. I tend to hear about it much later.
There is something presently in MY son's room that "makes too much noise" at night. Around 11 or 1130, just about every night, my son comes wandering into my bedroom. He is not running, he is not scared. He JUST needs a place to sleep that is quiet.
We set up a tape recorder once and it was one of those that only clicks on if the noise is LOUD enough for it to catch the "voice activated" control.
It was a ninety minute tape. I set it up once everyone was sleeping and explained into the recorder that I am just trying to see what was going on (or some such thing). I was amazed to find the tape full in the morning when I went in to wake my son (who was in MY bed).

I thought I would share one of our fun moments. I have only shared this with one other person outside of our home, but...
I was having a "sleep over" in his room to catch whatever was waking him. (We did the whole blankets on the floor, battery operated lantern, popcorn, all of it.)
Sometime in the middle of the night he woke me by nudging my arm and pointing silently. I looked to where he was pointing and HEAR people having a dinner conversation. I did not SEE anything.
I jumped up and SLOWLY walked out his door, cocking my head to see if I could hear it more clearly, JUST as my son whispered "Mama. Right THERE." I turned to look at him, and out of the corner of my eye saw movement. DID NOT see it while FACING it.
I grabbed his hand, pulled him up, cranked up the radio and...
We danced.
aznbubigurl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
hi whitebuffalo. Sorry I accidently put "best friend instead of boy friend. This is the first time iv actually mentioned this to anyone. Although my boy friend is also a best friend. Anyway, there have been times where my son has actually been talking to a little girl and she's always outside our front window, since iv picked up on her a few times, iv always asked her poliety who she was and where she was from but never answered me. So iv just asked her to leave my son alone for a while. Although he occassionaly says she is at the house and he says shes helping him by protecting him from the bad man. I was getting worried but for some odd reason the little girl let's me know shes protecting him at home and at school. So always we're praying before bed and he adds the little girl in his prays too, which I tell him I'm sure she appriciates it alot. Thx for the advice! 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
Good form on shielding him in prayers before sleep time.
I am a bit confused. Your best friends mothers mother, is your son's great grandmother? Is that by blood or bond?
I agree with you that children see so much more than that of the adult world. I know, as a Mother, you are most concerned for his well being and that he not encounter anything that he can not handle.
YOU have given him the first tool. Prayer. YOU have armed him with one of the most important things that you can. Just remember to keep him in YOUR prayers as well.
Believe it or not (which is hard to do when we think of the age of our children and KNOW them to NEED us for just about EVERYTHING.) children are ALSO pretty good judges of character. SOME of them seem to be able to send "others" on who frighten them- simply by doing what they do best. Telling them to leave.
It is a simple solution, in our minds, but one that most of us seem to overlook as a solution to the problem.
I think he will be ok. I think with your support he will be able to handle things.
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: