You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Hollyweird

Real Ghost Stories

Hollyweird

 

I drove through Hollyweird (Hollywood) in record time, and finally found a parking spot. If you have ever been to the area around the Sunset Strip, you know how congested with oddness it is.

As soon as I got out of my car, I saw the dwarf astride a pink stingray bike. He had on a Viking helmet with horns, and the horns were painted pink!.

The prostitutes were obvious, and they wandered the Boulevard in search of their latest customer. My heart went out to them. One could read the hardship in their eyes. Some of the young ladies were about my daughters' ages, and my stomach knotted in fear for them.

It is so hard to fathom how a person gets into this line of work, but I can bet... Most of these females (and a few young men) were struggling with drug addiction, were probably disposable in past relationships, and thereby suffered low self esteem. It was apparent to me, they were society misfits, and they picked (or were picked) an awful way to survive.

It didn't make any sense to me, but they were as constant as the traffic. Having worked in LA for many, many years, I saw them, always there... Morning, noon and night. The faces changed often, but the numbers never did. I hurried past them on my way to the nearest cafe. I wanted to get there in plenty of time to settle in, before my appointment arrived.

Nearly tripping over the flowing train of a trannie (transvestite), who chose to skip down the street wearing a fluffy white wedding gown, I made it around the corner, and into the cafe.

It was a relief to find a corner table-away from the hustle bustle of the street noise. I ordered a plain black coffee, and took a look around the little establishment. It was filled with the usual, Monday morning, Jack and Jills. All of them... Slurping away on their caffeine drinks, hoping for the Java jolt to wake them up, and quickly.

By the looks on some of their faces, I could see it would take more than a morning Java to get them functioning again. The junkies were so easy to spot, and I could see demonic entities sucking on what little life they had left. It sickened me, and I could feel their internal clock ticking down. The ones in here, they were too far gone to help.

I stared at the blackened areas around them, and shuddered. The laughter and joy coming from the demonic... It isn't a good sound. It is a gleeful sound of success. When I hear it, I try to shut it out. I want to break into tears knowing another Soul, has given up. Some give their Souls with abandon never thinking about the consequences. They drown their choices in booze or drugs, and don't think about it again.

When I see them, it is like looking through a hollow tube. The Soul is chopped up into big holes, and it is being occupied by the obscene. The bad ones (Demonic, and dark entites), come and go from the lost. The outcome is what you see before you, a gaunt, bloodied, dying human body. They are usually dirty, dishevelled, with clothing hanging off their wasting away frame. Then, the smell hits you... It is the smell of imposing, lingering death.

By the time a person gets to this point, there isn't anything I can do for them. It is up to them to fight back, regain, who they once were, but it doesn't happen very often.

Sitting in that little cafe, I tried to sit quietly, but my eyes were following the paranormal activity around me. I saw the ghost of an overly emotional elderly woman, tugging away on the skirt of a young woman. Of course, the young woman was blissfully unaware of her elder relative, probably a Parent or Grandparent, pulling on the hem of her skirt.

In the coffee line, a gentleman in a plaid tie was conversing with a middle aged businessman. I could see there was another ghost. He was whispering in the ear of the man with the plaid tie. The middle aged businessman looked annoyed, but I couldn't hear what they were saying to one another.

At a table across the room, I felt the energy of someone hidden in the shadows. An old partition stood as decor, and I think the entity was staying out of sight. I knew he/she was there, and I watched to see if it would show itself. It didn't, so I moved on... And my eyes roved the other side of the cafe.

A purple tutu caught my eye, and I looked into the face of a Spirit person sitting on the floor next to a forty something female. The woman on the floor had dropped some paperwork, and was trying to scoop it up and place it back in order. The purple tutu, was worn by a fifty something (how he appeared to be seen is an individual choice) ghost man. I saw a very hairy man in a sleeveless, purple leotard. The tutu was vibrant purple, and jutted out in expensive tulle. It had to have been a specially made tutu, because the gentleman showed himself to be quite heavy set.

This was one of the strangest visitations to date, and I watched to see what would take place next. Of course, a waitress finally came to refill my cup, so I took a moment to smile up into her eyes. She didn't smile back, so I mumbled a "thank you' and looked away.

The table next to mine was vacant, but a young, ghostly woman in her teens, sat in one of the seats. She was quiet and stared straight ahead. Her hands were palm down on the table top, and she didn't move. Her hair was perfectly coiffed, and her clothing screamed the sixties. The bright colors and ratted hair, heavy eyeliner, she was a picture perfect example of model thin, for that period.

She looked briefly at the open doorway, and then faded away. I think this was a residual haunting. She didn't look at me, or seem to notice anything around her. The cafe was an older establishment, so it is very possible for it to be residual in nature.

I looked over at the doorway and wondered who she had been waiting for... Was it a lover?...I would never know. My appointment walked through the entrance and headed to my table...

As he sat down, and we shook and hands, I glanced at the smiling ghost behind him. I smiled back...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-22)
Chapulin1234--I wanted to alert you that this story was posted almost eight years ago and the writer hasn't been active in this site since 2009. To help someone with a drug addiction you might want to contact Narcotics Anonymous. They can be found easily online. I would explore that option before searching out a prayer or protective spell to keep "demons" away from the addict. Good luck.
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-22)
Hello Ghostseer,

Reading your story I was wondering what can a regular person (like me) do to help someone that has a drug addiction?, In reading your story seems like there are demons sucking the life of addicts, I wonder if there is a particular pray or protection that can be done to help the addict to keep those demons away, I would really appreciate your comments, anybody else reading, please if you can help me, I would also appreciate your comments. Thank you.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-23)
This line had me laughing
"Nearly tripping over the flowing train of a trannie (transvestite), who chose to skip down the street wearing a fluffy white wedding gown, I made it around the corner, and into the cafe."
Has anyone else seen these demons floating around drunks?, I would like to know if they fill the bars waiting for you to get inebriated and follow you home.
Men in purple leotards and heavyset men wearing tutus, now that's a sight to see! This is quite a ghost fest.
Oddgoingson (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Hey did everyone have a ghost there? Does that mean we all do... Aside from angles? 😕
a1222222 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
Ghostseer, I found this story completley interesting and noticed your comment regarding the Roosevelt Hotel. If you are still commenting please read my story and give me some feedback. Please help me? I think you are the one that could help me out. Thanks be safe 😆
beautifulDisaster (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Wow, you are truely amazing to me. I'm sorry, this story is quite old, but I still felt that I should comment on this.
I just had a quick question, and I' not sure if you can answer it, seeing as this is something that, for you, may or may not be perplexing. Anyway, back to the point: Do the... Ghosts come to you? That is what I've heard before. I have a cousin who has a cousin (from her mother's side, we are related through her father, my uncle) and she is sensitive. My cousin was actually able to communicate with her grandmother for a short while. When I brought it up to her about seeing if I could possibly communicate with MY grandmother, my cousin said that the spirits have to come to her to be able to communicate and what not.

I'm sorry this is so terribly long, I was just wondering.

Have a good day, and God bless,
Taylor ❤
ScorpioGirl (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
Hi Ghostseer, you have an amazing talent and your stories are very ensightful to read. I admire your gift but I don't envy you. You have seen some very tragic events take place but you have also seen some things that can change a person's life. I have never been able to see ghosts or the like, is there a way of opening up your vision / mind and the way that you think so that you can feel their presence and see them? Kindest Regards, ScorpioGirl
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
DixieChick101: You WILL see your Brother one day, but it will be when it is your time to cross over. The reunion will be joyful. He is absolutely fine, don't worry about him, he wouldn't want you to stress.Blessings!
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
I loved your story. Absolutely loved it. I wish I could I see my brother again. But then at the same time I am sure he is at rest. I wouldn't want and don't want him to be anywhere else. Other then at rest, he deserves it.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Flamewithin> Sorry!... Spelled it wrong... Writing in a hurry is a curse. Oh!, I am in the process of final editing on a book I have written... 😆
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Falmewithin> Sometimes it feels like a curse, and at other times... What can I say here, it's tough to have this part of the self that never sleeps. Yes, it is hard, but I have been able to help do some fascinating things for those who get stuck. Even talked a few into crossing over when they weren't so sure. Any other questions?, you can reach me at can.seeghosts [at] yahoo.com, or visit my website at ghost-e.com 😊
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
that is intersting, do you consider it a gift or a curse I don't know if I could handle the sitation that you endure. Do they ackknowlege you when the ghost knows you see them? Can you hear them as well? Do they seak you out since you can see them? Sorry about all the questions. I have more to ask if you don't mind thank you ❤
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-27)
This story is really interesting!
You sure do have an amazing gift, and it's so good that you're not afraid of it.
This is going into my favorite stories 😊
Take care
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
very good story. I think you hit hollyweird right on the nail. It's a very strange place, made so by the strange characters it lures there.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
wait...the guy you were meeting had a ghost following him? Weird...huh...great descriptions and visuals thou... I could see it happening as I read (as I often do as I read)

Tora
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
hello again! And Please do! I heard so much about the Roosevelt Hotel! Everytime I go to Hollywood I always pass by beacuse of all the stories I've heard and seen on TV.

I would love to know what you seen and experience in that place. Also thank you for answering my question.

Blessing.

Neivy ❤
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Looney85: I need to write about the "Roosevelt"...Wow...that is haunted to the extreme. Blessings, Ghostseer. Residual?...Some of it is...most, are not...
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Martin: I see the activity surrounding certain individuals, "Demonic"...it is what I am viewing at the moment. It's ugly, it is a visual assault, and there are times I have to run to the bathroom and vomit.
Blessings, Ghostseer
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
hello ghostseer, I live about 20 minutes from hollywood and I agree that is full of paranormal activity all over it. Specially the hotels. Do you think that most ghost are stuck for a reason or is it just a residual haunting?

I love all your stories that I have read so far and can wait to read more.

Take care, blessing... Neivy ❤
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Hi ghostseer, thanks for your story, again, it's incredible the ease you have with seeing the other side. Just a question, the "demonic" activity surrounding junkies... I just want to make sure it wasn't a literary expression to describe their condition and really actual entities tormenting them. Did I understand this well? If so, I feel for these people who have to endure these influences on top of dealing with their life struggle. What can they do?
celtcharm (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Ghostseer, I've read most of your stories and really enjoy them. I was wondering why the junkies you saw didn't have Spirit Guides to help them? Did they push their Guides away and then the demonic entities worked their way in? I thought everyone has Guides to help and protect. I was told I have two. I've never seen them but I have felt their guidance and protection. I've ben very curious about these things and have been trying to learn more. Peace, Celtcharm
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
I just love all of your posts on this site. I wonder who you would see around me 😆
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
jennifertorres: Thankyou, what a nice compliment!, Working ie: L.A., was a mishmash of amazing paranormal experiences. I will definately follow up on this with another experience...soon, I promise!...Blessings, ghostseer
jennifertorres (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
OMG...that was the best story I've read in a long time... I was sitting here eating lunch and I just pushed it away so I could read... Please make sure there is another story to follow...GREAT!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: