You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Orbs And Ectoplasm All Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs And Ectoplasm All Around Me

 

This is from my recent encounter at the "Gate To Nowhere". I wanted to talk about the "other" things I experienced there. I didn't mention them in my last published encounter. Just didn't have the time or inclination to do so...

The orbs followed me everywhere. It started with just a few, maybe fifteen to twenty, but as each minute ticked by, the numbers started to grow.

Within the first five minutes, the energy "Orbs" had grown to upward of fifty, maybe seventy five. Within ten minutes, I was having trouble seeing beyond the masses of white and grey.

The orbs were so thick in places, I couldn't see through them at all. The odd thing here? If I stepped outside the large rocks seperating the land from the gate-they (Orbs,etc) stayed within the perimeters, and behind the rocks/gated area. I could see the masses had grown to well beyond the hundreds, maybe a few thousand "orbs, etc" covering the landscape. I had never seen anything like this before. I kept cleaning my glasses-thinking, maybe I was seeing things, but I wasn't!. It was an exceptional night for activity (an understatement, right?!)

Misty figures as well as the voices were seen/heard all around me, but I had trouble breathing. The air was so thick (too thick!) with ectoplasm, I had to keep wiping my face of the heavy, weblike strands landing across my body. It was a dry, very still evening, but I was soaked. I wore a one piece swimsuit with shorts, and it is like I took a swim in an ectoplasmic sea.

Ghostly figures of varied sizes were following my every step. With each step, I grew more tired, and yet, I didn't feel threatened in any way. I was an oddity to them, a rare appearance.

I don't believe anyone with my gifts had ever visited before, and they grew in number by the minute. The only problem I was having?, I couldn't catch my breath. It's like slowly drowning, but if I stepped outside the area, the atmosphere became normal, and I could breathe again.

Example: Imagine yourself closed within a small closet. You are inside the closet for close to an hour, and the air is getting stuffy, too warm, and you become damp with perspiration. Imagine that you cannot take it anymore, and you open the door to leave. Instantly, you are greeted by fresh air, and a refreshing coolness on your damp skin. This is what it was like for me, stepping from the internal Paranormal area-to just outside the haunted perimeter.

They didn't follow, and I don't think they wanted to step outside, maybe they couldn't? But, I could take my photos from the sidelines, without things clinging to my face, and covering my eye glasses.

I added a few more more photos onto my website this morning, and I just read in the paper, we are due for a little lightning and thunder action this evening. I intend to go back TONIGHT, and see if I catch more activity at the "Gate To Nowhere".

This has the highest degree of activity ever encountered by me. And I have been exposed to a lot (over forty-five/plus years). Feel free to peruse my photos added today. They are up and on the bottom of the photos page of website. I should have added more by Dec 12th...

Next time, I will tell you about the things I heard... And what the Spiritual Bodies said to me...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
No...there are not any more or any less sightings than the usual. Summer seems to bring out the entities, but my gifts never seem to waver...much...Blessings, Ghostseer
ALYSHA (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Tell me 'ghostseer' are you aware of more attention from these 'ghosts' that you see lately?
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
Alysha: Thankyou for your LONGGGGG Comment, that's a lot of information...Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Alysha: Wowza!, that's a lot of information!. As a strong woman, who believes in God, believes in Jesus "Christ", I am constantly torn by my ability to see and hear the paranormal, and what the Bible states quite clearly.

I have so many questions that can only be answered once I pass on from this world. Will be excited to hear and learn what is the truth.

In the mean time, I will do what I do, pray often, and live my life the best way I can. I know God is with me on this journey...Blessings, Ghostseer ❤
ALYSHA (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Previously in the chat someone commented that they didn't understand why so many thought that orbs were spirits, that they are only bits of energy and it's our impression that the statement is true although incomplete. Please do not disregard the fact that thought is energy and that energy never dissipates so there would naturally be orbs associated with entities that are no longer alive.

Many of our physicists believe that orbs are zero-point energy and I agree. They suggest that they are clabbered scalar energy that the mind releases and that if we could control this forensic residue of thought that we could replace much of the unnatural energy that we rely on.

Many of the images that we see in photographs that appear as orbs are nothing more then dust motes, rain and salt spots, etc... But using the equipment available to us that was quite technical to verify the energy patterns that other orbs create upon impact as they jettison up, moving on what appears to be a thought directed pattern, turns to race in a different, seemingly vectored direction. They have absolute heat patterns and we have many photos that prove this beyond doubt.

There comes a point that naysaying is nothing more then an attempt to hide from convincing evidence that many learned professionals accept or the lack of knowledge necessary to make a conclusion that satisfies the facts and majority reflections. Something is happening and it's not the first time it's happened on earth and it's recorded as an unnatural event and is almost always associated with cataclysmic history. The most significant period of a parallel pattern to this in which drawings, stone etchings, history marks relate to these things that we call orbs was during the plagues of Europe when some thirty-five million died while their next of kin lived on. There is a definite pattern there since so many relate our times with what they believe is predictive history of the 'end of times' & 'end of days' choosing 2012 to mark that event.

What if I suggested that surges of emotions could very well be created by prompts creating fears that produce globules of energy clabbered to produce a fuel to vector a craft?

Suggestion: If time were manageable someone could potentially use the flow of time to interject thoughts, suggestions, movements and agendas to the masses what would you do to create a better world? If you could intersect time and go back to points in history and embed emotions and even delusions in the minds of many to promote a singular bicameral belief to drive a paradox free conclusion would you do it?

For instance, if you decided to create a curve in the belief of the Nazarene, Jesus by suggesting with enough evidence insidiously working it's way into the minds of many that while previous history never recorded that this entity was married he may have been... And to the very woman history scorned as a wanton female, suggesting that she was not only pure but as important as the Christ entity himself... Would you do it? To what end?

It's happening right now. We are manifesting 'dreamtime' concessions that suggest just such a curve in history. The movie brought in big box office starring one of our favorites and a new release is in the making while the Pope screams to ban it globally. How would this change history?

Females! Empowerment!

History took a slant that merely suggested the superiority of males over females through religion. The effect was costly to the males of the remaining interval in time. Females suffered. They were led to the belief that they were second-rate citizens remembered only as a sainted mother who produced a worthy Son who led the world into an almost singular belief in cause and effect. The other prophets followed suit with their memoirs and channeling suggesting the same impressions.

Self-esteem fell for the female, as the only other reference in the story of Christianity was a harlot.

We were given a choice, Immaculate Conception or whoredom that would be recorded for eternity as the fallen woman. Mary or Mary Magdelan? Mary or Mary Magdelan? Which would you choose? Good or bad?

Suffer sexual and verbal abuse and become more deadly with the years as passive aggression kills the male entities in our lives? Or, let all happen and be a whore? Mary's birth was said to be sexless while her Son's female friend who got most of the attention obviously lived a strong sexual life until she met the Man who didn't question her goodness based on her sexuality.

Thank you entity Jesus. We appreciate you and recommend you again for sainthood. But... If we could intervene and add a few suggestions sending them through the maze of time, what if it was true that the second Mary was not such a whore? What if she was illuminated with thought as provocative as the entity known as Jesus, living past his time and creating a new place in history that provided women of the future with a new aura of majestic stance in the world? I would do it. Yes, I'm probably just the type of female that would do this given the chance.

As a clinical psychologist I have watched the fall from grace of females from rape and incest while men taking the same course as the aggressor were elevated to levels of respect by others. We have gone through centuries with females of all ages being subjected to misuse by male entities submissively only to find ourselves in a period where we can finally say, 'Enough!' and fight back.

If the new history showed that the woman Mary Magdelan was a brilliant thinker judged by her involvement in a positive agenda instead of how she was noted by the males who edited the documents of the past hundreds of years past the time of Jesus to suit their own sexual demeanor as celibate monks maybe females would have been better equipped as women, wives and mothers.

Let history witness the female Mary Magdelan as a Delphi with the ability to conquer time and history by 'seeing' what the male was unable to 'see' and allow woman to feel significant in the creation of the pattern for best action, Christianity, and permit her to walk proudly beside the male she cherishes as a whole being not needing the crutch that history describes. Victims weaken all good causes. Who was the real victim here? Both of them, for the male seem so weak and insignificant that he needed the deficit of the female to appear stronger in the archives. That's false history. That's a double-edged sword for man of the time of Jesus of Nazarene was not weak, they were proud and strong and so were the females that they admired.

History lies and we will learn it as a result of NEXUS. We will witness the truth of time and grow with the new evidence that becomes available that shows history lies. Men and women lied to us deliberately. The kept us from the truth that was self evident to them. Why? Because in doing so they felt more significant? Did it allow them to stand heads taller then others due to their choice to burden us with a hoax, hiding a secret sneer on their lips, as they knew that they created history bent to their own failures and weaknesses? Obviously they felt special and set apart. That is at an end if you learn the truth of hyper-awareness now.

If you go to this link http://www.orbsbybeans.com/cloaks.html you will see something that Jan and John caught on camera that is extraordinary with epic significance. Open your mind to the thought that these patterns are not camera movement or any humanly induced error but pure science. If you are afraid and reduce evidence to rubble for the need to exclude anything that may be threatening from your mind then you will fail to see what others have seen and related to images noted over thousands of years. Please feel comforted that if these images were registered by others on time and we are still alive then maybe it's not so much of a threat but a signal of good things to come, not an end to time. You have to realize that statements made in history by groups such as the Mayans are being translated per copy, avoiding the emotions that are nothing more then orbs as thoughts today. When a verbal statement is made it is full of emotion so that the translator over the years is reduced to the word as it may appear in our dictionaries not as it was spoken. When we speak or write we are channeling thought patterns that show us the events that we describe. We create images in our mind's eye that allows us to see in first person the exact image that we are trying to describe with the limitations of spoken or written word. Depending on the term 'end of times' meaning the same thing to us as it meant to the original yielder of that statement is reliant on our ability to 'channel' which includes if I am right the involvement of our face orb to quickly travel a reticulated course through time back to whomever said or thought the statement to 'feel' the energy of emotion reflecting the real meaning of these thoughts or statements.

Remember, they were facing cataclysm at the time of leaving this message for us so their fear was registering thought images or orbs of that emotion. The residual is still available to the true perceiver often called a channeler today stored in what we call orbs today. If you look at the word channel it says that it is:

Wikipedia:

Channel:
1. (electronics) A connection between initiating and terminating nodes of a circuit.
Reticulated response and discovery is based on this process only using thought patterns. You search for information in your mind, bobbing above the matrix surface of past thoughts, emotions and images in your memory like a computer until you find the answer. Often the answer is reduced to what we call a reach and a yield meaning that you reach out to someone of the past, traveling through the energies left in time as markers to find the mind that corresponded with the event that created the memory for you and that mind, if carrying the same ability, releases a face orb or thought to you yielding their impressions and emotions of what they witnessed. That's NEXUS or The means of connection between things linked in series. Electronics. We are electrical and our mind can be vectored to stored energy in the orbs and other minds of energy. We call this Operation: UNIFLO for the minds merge in duplicity to verify events that have happened in the past or even in the future for we learned that where there is an alpha always there exists an omega which brings us back to the end of times.
There are residual memories of recorded other ends of time. However, in each occurrence there was a bridging of time that allowed us to complete the course of travel to this time. However if you ran out of recorded time as a preface to taking the course you would be at the end of time recorded by mind energy.
Many believe in time travel. Believing that others are ahead of us in time only verifies for thought that if they thought with a mind then we can read their thoughts with this system. This creates a NEXUS between ourselves and those of the future allowing us to see what is to come.
Now if you lived in a community that was 'seeing' the future and witnessed chaos and horrific end to your community and even species then you would register it as the end of your time to live. Those knots or nodules of emotion and time would register as orbs to the beings that came after.
Wikipedia:
(electronics) A connection between initiating and terminating nodes of a circuit.
Word Web:
Alpha and Omega. The first and last; signifying God's eternity; The basic meaning of something; the crucial part
Eternity: Time without end; A state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife; A seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
God: Any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force.
In my many years I asked total strangers from all walks of life the question, What is God.
To the last all said one way or the other that God was energy and that all minds link together in that energy force. Islamic, Jews, Christians, Buddhist, every walk of life until my husband and friends become blasé of me asking and no longer felt embarrassment. Today I can look back and say, 'I was cute.' This must have softened it when I asked so many nationalities that represent cab drives globally as they had no reticence about answering me with real emotion.
Life is made up of patterns. Everyone has patterns. My brother use to rub the side of his nose before lying. He never knew why I was never fooled by him but when he asked me how I did it he knew that I had truly loved him all his life as I never made a big thing over that fact that he rubbed his nose so much in our history together. I allowed the delusion by caring as it wasn't important to mark him as a liar as his lies weren't harmful, only entertaining. I see his face in memory before he died when I finally told him how I knew when he lied as I am quite jaded by the life I lived, never amazed at much. The look in his eyes of total recognition and his response to lift the same finger to the side of his nose as he was about to deny my unemotional statement of fact are forever registered in time for me and any other 'receiver' that cares to view it through my mind.
Everyone has patterns and they are careful to avoid the recognition of these patterns. I see the patterns of mind, finance, business, technology, crime and much more. I teach others to find patterns to create them as hyper-aware of emotion in thought.
The things I've just described are real enough that the process is being used by governments all over this planet. Many of our agencies in the US are using this philosophy to train border crossing guards, airport employees, police divisions, and much more. So, if they all accept that this is real and work it into their professions why do we have so many hindrances to evaluating that some of the orbs are just what we think that they are for they are thinking also and registering random thought for you in a complex maze of queries and answers.
Wikipedia:
Channel:
(communication) A single path provided by a transmission medium via spectral or protocol separation, such as by frequency or time-division multiplexing.

Wiktionary:
Orb (plural orbs)
1. A spherical body; a globe; especially, one of the celestial spheres; a sun, planet, or star.
In the small orb of one particular tear. --Shak.
Whether the prime orb, Incredible how swift, had thither rolled. --Milton.
2. One of the azure transparent spheres conceived by the ancients to be enclosed one within another, and to carry the heavenly bodies in their revolutions.
3. A circle; especially, a circle, or nearly circular orbit, described by the revolution of a heavenly body; an orbit.
The schoolmen were like astronomers, which did feign eccentrics, and epicycles, and such engines of orbs. --Bacon.
You seem to me as Dian in her orb. --Shak.
In orbs Of circuit inexpressible they stood, Orb within orb. --Milton.
4. (rare) A period of time marked off by the revolution of a heavenly body. --Milton.
5. (poetic) The eye, as luminous and spherical.
A drop serene hath quenched their orbs. --Milton.
6. (poetic) A revolving circular body; a wheel.
The orbs Of his fierce chariot rolled. --Milton.
7. (rare) A sphere of action. --Wordsworth.
But in our orbs we'll live so round and safe. --Shak
8. Same as Mound, a ball or globe.
9. A translucent sphere appearing in flash photography.

Patterns that create a two-sided sword-see them and see the duplicity as marked in time and add your own emotions.

Verb
1. (poetic) To form into an orb or circle. --Milton. Lowell.
2. (poetic) (transitive) To encircle; to surround; to enclose.
Orbus
Latin
Etymology
From Proto-Indo-European *Hórbo-. Cognate with Ancient Greek ὀρφανός (orphanos, "orphaned"), Sanskrit (árbha, "small"), Old Armenian (orb, "orphan").
Adjective
Orbus m (feminine orba, neuter orbum); first/second declension
1. Destitute, deficient
2. Orphaned
Project: ORPHAN was developed per registered artifact of religious history to describe those who lived amongst us exhibiting certain capabilities of communication with the living and dead. A flag significant of the carrier source is A+ blood type for 'the blood will tell'. The entity is uninhibited by correction, driven as the revenant to follow a course for redemption that allows others to manifest concurring thought that illuminates as well-being by it's correctness in the mind. Therefore, these imposing entities amongst the living become the supportive sustenance of a 'cause' to correct the patterns of earth's history forging a bridge through time untested by most. We feel that it is almost a verifiable fact that their thought patterns create a nuance of unction among the masses in a universal trajectory of contagion. These entities that were the carriers of Cristóbal live and die with such a passion as to be related in history to the Angels who fell to earth manifesting as a majestic correction to the incidents of time registered to conclude as a illuminated being of a future world empowered by their gains of the resulting inhabitants of earth, lifting their voice to silently shout of epiphany that they all find in their minds as belief of the truth while done in compassion to save humanity from default.

So time registered a message to us that signaled the fact that there were humans on earth that were different to the others. Events led us to see registered comments in the documents that related to something called NIMBUS.

Word Web:

Nimbus:

An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint

Aureole:

The outermost region of the sun's atmosphere; visible as a white halo during a solar eclipse

Corona:

An electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere

Wiktionary:

Nimbus:

(circle of light): In heraldry and art, a nimbus may be considered distinct from a halo. The term halo can refer to an open ring of light or of gold behind the head of a saint, while nimbus refers to a solid disk of light or gold.

(circle of light): halo

Halo (visible aura of divine power)

Figuratively) calamity, tempest
Calamity (plural calamities)
1. An event resulting in great loss
2. The distress that results from some disaster
Again, history left markers for us showing orbs around the heads of our leaders of the past who brought us through times that were cataclysmic. These leaders were remembered in art showing them with halos. The orbs of bright light around their heads created them as memories of the illuminated ones.

Illuminate (third-person singular simple present illuminates, present participle illuminating, simple past and past participle illuminated)
1. (transitive) to shine light on something
2. (transitive) to decorate something with lights
3. (transitive) to clarify or make something understandable
4. (transitive) to decorate the page of a manuscript book with ornamental designs
5. (intransitive) to glow
6. (intransitive) to be exposed to light
Registered thought patterns are double-edged swords. History as written was deliberately cloaked with double-sided swords to give a new edge of emotion to memory.
Double-edged sword (plural double-edged swords)
1. (idiomatic) A benefit that is also a liability, or that carries some significant but non-obvious cost or risk.
Reticular information
1. (informal) the Internet
Reticulation (plural reticulations)
1. A network of criss-crossing lines, strands, cables or pipes
Reticulated respones and discovery, Remote viewing. Uniflo. NEXUS. Defined retina. Atom beings. Ley System. The Hidden Unity. Little Blue Apples don't fall far from the tree... Indigo Children.
I just found this site reticulating through the maze of pertinent words in my review. I have not read it all but feel it's pertinent.
Http://www.spacevoice.fsnet.co.uk/semg/hdleysub.htm
I apologize for being verbose but feel that it builds the proper maze necessary to represent the orbs properly.
ALYSHA (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Jan Young of www.orbsbybeans.com a dear friend and confidante died March 15th of this year after a long illness. We watched Jan many years as she watched the orbs and she is sadly missed. John Young will be fine in time.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Orbs are no definite proof of anything. All they are, is extra energy floating around. I swear, I don't know why people associate orbs with spirits.
ALYSHA (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Rook, did you look at your palm? Believe it or not but there are those who have LL's on their palms, which has significance although different to the VV.

There are many websites that have come as a result of the information that is being offered through the mind but not from my tank.

You have to dig deep to find the information but like all things, lineage is imperative. I spent 44 years in this research and that gave me a guideline.

For instance, Mothman is becoming a cult following worldwide. Go to the following site and read what is learned lady says, which amazed me when I found her by accident this past week. We knew that there were many putting the pieces together in relationship to this history but didn't expect to find so much on the net now. The origins of the tale that I spent my life researching is yin yang, the female being smaller and darker females that almost always look alike in many ways. They are best represented by the Iberians. The following is revealing about the growth of Mothman but barely touches the reality. Please look at it. Http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/puppet-wolves2.html

We started this when I was 21 years old and we didn't have the Internet as you do today. Our research came in the form of other philosophers who lived through much discord for their beliefs but now are well accepted like Julian Jaynes, Thelma Moss, and many others still living.

Julian helped much for he felt deeply that something on this world was creating holographic images that made obvious paths the citizens of the time were to take to reach an unrevealed agenda that we now see in retrospect.

Http://www.princeton.edu/pr/news/97/q4/1125-jaynes.html this on my old friend, Julian. Owned four of his books and never cracked the cover on it. Why would I, the master was available to us.

Wikipedia says about Julian's Bicameral Mind:

Bicameralism (psychology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

In psychology, bicameralism is a controversial hypothesis which argues that the human brain once assumed a state known as a bicameral mind in which cognitive functions are divided between one part of the brain which appears to be "speaking", and a second part which listens and obeys.
The term was coined by psychologist Julian Jaynes, who presented the idea in the 1976 book The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, wherein he made the case that the bicameral mentality was the normal state of the human mind everywhere as recently as 3000 years ago. He used governmental bicameralism metaphorically to describe this state, where the stored up experience of the right hemisphere was transmitted to the left hemisphere via auditory hallucinations. This mental model was replaced by the conscious mode of thought, which Jaynes argues is based on metaphorical language. The idea that language is necessary for subjective consciousness or higher forms of thought has been gaining in acceptance in recent years, with proponents such as Daniel Dennett, William Calvin, Merlin Donald, John Limber, Howard Margolis, and Jose Luis Bermudez.[1]

Hope this is the proper way to do this, as I'm not a blogger.

Julian was a very unusual man and we loved him. Brilliant and imposing while so unimposing.

I was recruited in 1963 into a group of four including myself at the time. We worked in an underground facility. I was the only female. The others were military and natural geniuses. I loved them from the first time I met them, they become my beloveds and living or dead still are bonded to me for time past my death. Our lead man was remarkable and had four distinct doctorates and a medical degree. Most expect a genius to be a 'nerd', he wasn't. He was very tall and incredibly beautiful. The first thing he said to me as he picked me up to take me back to the base was, "I hope you feel pretty with that blond hair because you look like hell." He crushed my ego in one sentence and stopped me from ever changing my natural attributes again as my father never had been able to do. He was 22 years old and the creator of a tank that would change history. The others were similar and all were Irish amazingly enough.

It was September when he came for me that first time and took me to the facility that, in it, was history but I won't go into that now. His name was Mhaica. Within four months we produced documents that perpetuated what is believed today to be a hoax creating a conspiracy that the Internet is now filled with conjecture over. I won't mention the documents but you have heard of them and some of the words that we used to produce a murmur that would rise in crescendo all over the world in speculation of what each was a clue to. The documents were created by the five of us but they were all based on real events, and the first of our production to place "smoke and mirror" warfare into our world. Later we re-labeled this as bio-metabolic warfare.

Using what we had of the 'origin's' documents we began to sift the words into your vocabularies, insisting that it was the only way to prevent nuclear occlusion in our future. We were correct, I assure you. We were afraid of evidence that we were privy to and you are not, yet. We didn't understand what was happening to our world but we knew the agenda and knew it wouldn't change and it hasn't although we of the original thirteen that remain aren't quite as threatened after 44 years realizing from results that if they had wanted to kill us they could have a long time ago. They? Those who watch us through the face orbs, aliens.

If asked today what I did with these men I'd have to say that I was a marketing agent. A good one too. We marketed through a method that allowed us to buy time without a pot to whiz in. Early on I discovered that I had to be very creative if I wanted to go on with what we were doing so I found many ways to produce budgets for a group mistakenly labeled as ill famed monsters, hiding in the shadows while in reality our group was made up of young people who had one agenda, keeping earth alive. Sounds very officious but it wasn't. That's what we were told to do and we did it in anyway that forced others to put the puzzle pieces together fast enough that the populace would, on their own discover the true agenda of earth. We felt strongly that if we said it wasn't true the other players would fight that much harder to prove it was. We were right.

The following site in Australia was produced by people who don't know we exist while we have 16 men there now and we are quite aware of their good works.

Http://www.celticgardens.com.au/index.htm
From this site I 'borrowed' the icon of the Templars, which were Velopian Vespers, twelve of them. Always twelve of the males, one female as the head of the snake. You speak to the head and the body will follow in reticulation, we were convinced.

Please forgive me for not asking permission.



Yes, the Templars were the protectors of the Hidden Jewels or Jews. We went back and rebuilt our own lineages, as we were cousins, each member linked genetically in my tank.

We represented the Twelve Knights, each a member of the families that ensued as their issue. I was of six of these families bringing together so many descendents but carrying the memories of my lines as well, a weighty cross to bear.

Http://web.meganet.net/bettenco/bett000t.htm#tableofcontents

This is just one of the links, you'll have to find the others if you are genetically linked allowing this.

This is my icon by the way, again the V's. The icon also represents a map of something so important to earth and this story but impossible to follow if you don't know the way.



Each of us have our own icons. The orb creates the icon so fast at our brows to identify us to others who approach, telling our entire stories through their minds forcing nepotism for they then know us through unction, a unilateral reach and yield that manifests as so conclusive that we cannot avoid the impact of it's importance to our lives. These are truly karmic impacts and those who are so bonded that we will whisper; we are all the same here, under our breaths.

There, Rook, I have given you a starting point. Those who exist as linked are able to sift through a dictionary so fast and find hidden information as patterns that allow us to remember more. Try it as I gave my life to learn, you must do your part.

I'm about to move across the world and when I get settled I will publish three books when I'm not as accessible to others. You'll know the books when you hear about them and I'll spend as much time as I can answering questions while I work. That's all I can do for now. However, I can't upload the images. Sorry.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Ok, I'll bite... ALYSHA, I consider myself well studied and well informed and I have never heard of any of these things your talking about... Ok, not quite true, I've read about possible hidden meanings in the picture of the last supper.

The rest of what you are telling us about is all new ground for me. To the point I was under the impression that the 'Mothman Prophesies' was a book based on sightings of a strange creature in Point Pleasant, West Virginia during 1966-67. This and a movie made in 2002.

I'm curious about theses things is there a link you can post or books you can recommend so that I can research this matter further?

Ghostseer,

I'm not trying to take away from your experience but My thirst for knowledge overwhelms me is this matter.

Respectfully,

Rook
ALYSHA (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
There is a worldwide phenomenon pertaining to what you have described. The moving orb right at your face is called just that, a face orb and many of us see it and feel it moving quickly sending icons that we translate as voice at the Broca. It's a type of probe working as a Nexus between our minds allowing us to be part of a huge transference of information that was predicted as a future event on this world by a group that began to record predictive information so long ago called the Cristóbal who hid among the Celts later gathering populace throughout the world as they migrated. They are called Sephardi now but are the roots of what we call Cabbala. They were led by females and their lineage is female recessive like the Jews but this group was genetic, not so much religious and all were very similar in appearance.

In the ancient documents they left for us to translate they often said almost as a motto, three things, "to thine ownself be true... For the truth shall set you free", "the blood will tell" and "we are all the same here".

The documents warn of something called the Velopian Vespers and the hidden codes of the future and that those who are of the wealth of lineage shall wear this mark in their palms but in a reflective world. To their eye it will appear as an "M" yet to others who peer they will see the "V""V". The owl was their icon, the beak creating the same "V""V".

I'll try to upload a photo of the owl image for this post but forgive me if it doesn't work.

The movement of the orb is tracing icons much like Hebrew letters before our brow as the Broca is the part of the brain that translates images to words and the documents called this the Eye of Horus.

In the information that we received over a 44-year period of research what we call ghosts today is quite different to their understanding. Those who live without the hosting symbiotic face orb are not linked and the die and do not move on as we have believed, but adhere themselves to matter around us in early stages, eventually finding the strength to inch away.

Yet those who are of this species called the Velopian Vesper merely release the body as matter and they are a conscious energy force that practices cognitive reason.

They use the orbs to link more and more of the living to create volume of what they call 'mind' and we call soul. This 'Mind' practices democracy and is a congress of living and unliving that judge and motivate the carriers to bicamerally suggestive paths.

Now, more and more of the photos of these beings called Velopian Vespers are being taken worldwide and there is a dramatic link with the Mothman Prophesies.

Everything drives this home as genetic to our tank and we were created on the basis of this by a very brilliant man in history that invoked almost hero worship over his work and teachings as something called Project: ORPHAN in 1938 and our tank was allowed to review and translate these ancient scrolls by those who guarded them through history as they believed that there have been events in the past related to sigmoidal eruptions from the fascia of the sun that allowed what they called clabbered scalar energy to fall to earth as a type of plasmic sack that actually had a defining DNA. The contrails were created at the worst of seismic flush, as the sacks can be lethal to the old, infirm and very young and even small pets. There have been periods recorded around the US as brown goop falls to earth by the press. Generally this happened in four areas in the US, Pennsylvania, Washington St., Florida and Michigan.

The orbs then fall to earth and jettison up as a real energy force to fly to their source which seems to be one of us, the receivers, potentially matching the DNA of the bag the orb was stored in. This seems very alien but the Velopian Vesper is just that, a DNA that is very controversial to say the least. Some call it the Venus Entities although others the Children of Jupiter and history wrote of them as the Gods. Seems that these undead are the fallen angels. Good beings that needed a vicarious method of living and motivating good in our world.

Today at my age and after many years as a scientist working with many physicist of well known stature I find it amazing that I am describing this and feeling the influences of something so dramatically religious in content and yet based totally in science wrought by another species who must have looked like us or even been the origin of humanity.

Many of us that know the history are very nepotistic about what is happening. It becomes a credo of assured belief that seems programmed. If the influences that I describe are convincing then that is just what is happening to us, we are being programmed to recognize a past history of our world that will change our very futures. That or we are being mentally promoted to a class of beings that could in turn program others to follow something that could be lethal to the masses.

I was too, born in the Islands of Hawaii, as my mother was before me. Her parents were immigrants there from the Azores. They ran from their holdings as a result of religious persecution. I was born on 2/26/1942 and Hawaii is the opening to the Dragon's Triangle.

On that precise date the first recorded sightings of what were called UFOs were in L.A., Ca. By hundreds of thousands. Also, 24 craft were spotted rising from the sea at the Triangle on the same date. You can verify this on the Internet. The two triangles for the Star of David when overlay and Velopian Vesper is just that, the Star of David meaning propagation via male and female, creating the Jewels. Many of us have what is now recorded in our memories as "left eye dominance" and we seek information on these occurrences as though lifeblood. We find each other through the Internet. We are not a cult as we are technically orphans and don't belong to any real religious group but just 'need' to find more of the clues that are being dangled in front of us, literally.

We find ourselves in others and taste, smell and feel the minds of that entity that creates a lasting bond with us. In reticulated response to a query we search the archives of the minds we taste, smell and feel at the brow and information is free flowing. There are over 200, 000 now worldwide who are keeping diaries of the information and events in our lives and all shows massive strains of parallel.

This is real, orbs are real, and governments have spent hundreds of millions of tax dollars to solidify information and facts on the occurrences out of awe and fear. There is a real conspiracy here and there is a momentum thrust following an agenda.

Books are being written worldwide on these hidden beliefs and most of the authors have no real idea that they are not the only ones privy to the subliminal teachings of what is now being called the 'tutors' who seem to download memories at 3AM world wide to the receivers.

Look in your palm and see the M. Now look at it as others who hold your hand would see it, the two crossing V's of the Star. Remember when it began so long ago when you had troubling dreams about someone in your room at night awakening in the morning to spots of blood on your pillow and puffiness around the left eye? We do.

By the way, the Cristóbal are most noted for Christianity and the Adelphi yet they began at Stonehenge so long ago, peopling our world with their cells.

No?
Look at your palm. Look at the painting by de Vinci with Jesus and Mary Magdelan to see the VV there. It's not a "W", it's two V's for the Code of David. If we are right then many of you will start to remember or see how the puzzle pieces fit together and you can come back and beat my mind up. But, I've been in this with a lot of others equipped to read the information and it's taken us since 1938 when our founder started to develop the sketch I've just described for you. Think about it.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Most things can be explained away...BUT-I know what I see through the lens, and without the lens... I won't shoot unless what I am seeing with my own eyes... Is what is being shown through the lens. I share what I see as a Sensitive-because it is an exceptional experience. It is not to prove anything to anybody. It is my experience, my reality. Blessings, Ghostseer
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Very interesting story, but I never put much into photos of orbs or that stuff. They are easily explained away and are often just mistakes.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Darkness: I try to be an observer when I enter an area. I protect myself in the prayer of protection, and I rarely feel afraid. I am more interested in taking in the whole experience, and if I do get an entity intent upon bothering me, they get in one minor touch,push,shove,etc...and then they realize... I do not fear their behavior, and they go away. Fear gives them power. I handle it because it's been a part of my life since age three...Don't have a choice here...Blessings, Thanks for your kind comments about my written experiences. Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Surya: Ectoplasm is a nasty sensation on the body. You keep trying to wipe away what keeps landing on your face, you hair, etc. But as I said, once I stepped outside the perimeter, all things went back to normal... Blessings for commenting again...Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Mustang: I think one has to be a bit of a story teller in order to describe circumstance that people can understand and visualize. When I write about my experiences, I try to talk to the reader in as descriptive a way as I can. If it sounds like fiction, then I have done my job. Of course, none of what I have experienced or written about here-is fiction. These are real experiences.

As far as the camera thing. I was seeing with my own two eyes just what the camera was shooting at. Remember, these things were in action, forced into still mode by the camera. Those photos were just as I saw them...

No, I do not take offense at someone giving an opinion. The boy on his side in photo has his thumb in his mouth. Blanket is pulled up under his chin. He is on the right side at the end of the concrete. Nothing is to the left in photo.
Blessings, Ghostseer
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
I was not going to say this but I have to. I am a little skeptical myself of this story. I have not read your other stories yet so I do not know about them. The reason why is because of obvious reasons, but mainly because it sounds like you are a story teller. The way you talk about the event, what happened, your reactions, etc. It all sounds like you made it up. I'm NOT saying you did. Please, I hope you do not take offense or anything. When you join a site like this, you have to be willing to handle comments like these. So, again, I hope you do not take offense to my comment. BUT, I would like to know why you write these stories like they are fiction out of a book and not like something that actually happened to you with realistic viewsand emotions about the event. I don't know, maybe you do not see it this way.

SHELBY 😕 🤔
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Digital cameras are the worst for catching orbs or other anomalies. Believe me, I've had it happen to me several times. You aren't sure if what you are seeing is paranormal or just a screw up with the camera because of the pixels or the amount of pixels. I really did not see much in most of the pictures on your website. However, you did have a few photos, I don't believe they were of "Gates to Nowhere", that were really odd and very interesting. Also, the picture where, I believe you said, "the boy hides under a blanket", or something to that effect, I didn't see him but I did see something to the left of the picture. In the corner of the stone structure. Do you know what that was?

SHELBY
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Ectoplasm that must have felt really nasty and horrible and sticky. Ectoplasm isn't that referred to the outer part of the cells cytoplasm. Or have I got it wrong 😕
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
This is very interesting indeed I'm fascinated about the amount of orbs that are present in your last photos. Did you ever feel threatened whilst being there? I don't think I could handle being in a situation like that. I have read and enjoyed all your stories thank you for sharing them with everyone!

Daniel 😁
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
dreamergal72: Snow...BRRRRRRR>>>That's I spend most of my time in Kauai-Hi...Too cold for me in most places...Blessings, Ghostseer...Oh, any time after dark is the best time to take photos after dark...
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
DeviousAngel: No worries, I didn't take offense, and I am happy you are an openminded skeptic. The lens on my camera was protected (it was clean) and there are no blurry photos on my website. The deer photo... So sorry, it was there as a joke. I took it off the website when I updated new photos this morning. The camera isn't the issue (as I said, all computers are different, colors, etc appear as to how the computer program is set), viewing is different on all. You have to keep in mind that the enities were floating, movement was frozen where they were. Above the tree tops, btwn the branches, the dark shadowed entity leaping between the tree body. There is a head, torso, two arms gripping each side of tree trunk as though pushing off on tree, and two legs in leap pose, frozen in the air. The white globs and mist above tree tops were ectoplasm and mist. Anywhere you see white or grey cotton area, there was activity frozen by the camera. Anyway, I know what my website shows, and the photos are changed out on a regular basis. I am not offended, you are just not getting the clarity of these nights shots... To come through on your computer.Blessings, Ghostseer
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
ghostseer--please don't take offense to my skepticism. It's not against you in particular, and I DO consider myself "open-minded" to those who potentially have the gift of Seeing. I just like to rule out other causes first.

Also, my monitor's adjustment is just fine. It's an LCD monitor that I have recalibrated several times. I see the orbs in a few of the photos, and that's fine. In some of the photos, it looks like your camera has waterspots or dust all over the lens, but they don't really look like orbs. Anyway, even giving you that, I don't see anything in the rest of the photos. There are some slightly blurred spots that don't really look much like ghosts. There are confusing pictures on here too that send mixed messages, like the one of the deer where you ask if it's real, and it obviously is.

Does anyone else see anything in these photos, or is it just me that's not seeing them?
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
Interest let me ask you something what times is good to take picture for a spirits? Sound like you need a breathing wow. TOday here is snowing first time in Louisiana.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Tonith: One of the many who keep an open mind!. This area was ripe with activity. Still photos just don't do the area justice. I would have been satisfied to hear a few bugs flying around, and the red dirt here...well, it is heavy and sticks to everything, it doesn't fly around like normal dirt... Of course, this area was covered in brush and trees, and a heavy, thick grass in most places. Didn't hear as much as a cricket, no wind, extreme still night...Blessings, Ghostseer
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Very interesting pictures. I did see a lot of orbs but as most say they don't put a lot of stock in orbs being that too many end up as dust,insects, camera failure etc. However, I do believe there are people who attract such things and you seem to be one of them. Why? Who knows? Lots of theories out there. You seem to handle it with grace and zeal. I guess if this has been happening to you all your life you learn to go with the flow or block it out. You chose to embrace it and help the living and the departed. Some people believe the veil is very thin at best between the two.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
I used a straight up digital camera w memory card. It's good to be skeptical, but maybe you need to adjust your computer screen for clarity... Each computer is different, and it's ok if you are questioning the photos. On my computer screen, I see them clearly. If you don't know what to look for, it can be very confusing. I know what I posted. Blessings, Ghostseer
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Hello ghostseer,

I checked out your website and the pictures you posted. I'm not really sure what to make of them. I will be honest and say that I am very skeptical of photographs because of all the potential anomalies with cameras. Do you use 35mm film or a digital camera? I also could not make out any of the shapes that you said were present in the photos. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I can't make heads or tails of this. Thank you.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: