You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Naked Ghost On My Front Porch

Real Ghost Stories

Naked Ghost On My Front Porch

 

A few nights ago, I experienced something very strange. I had just entered the living room from the stairwell leading down from the third floor. Coming around the corner, I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

A NAKED creature was standing on my front porch, and it surprised me. It's been a while since I have seen nudity in a supernatural entity. He was fleshy pink, and pudgy. I would describe him as a fat, bald, miniature person, but his features were distorted and overly large. It affected my stomach, and I felt nauseous.

He stood around three and half foot tall, and he was looking through our glass window in the front door. He was gone before I had a chance to get a clear image, but he reminded me of a huge toddler. I know that sounds odd, but it's what I saw.

"What the heck was that?" I said to my Husband, who was sitting on the couch. It made my skin crawl, but I wasn't sure why. When I explained what I had seen, my Husband didn't know what to say. He was used to me explaining the "Traveling Ghosts", but this creature was different. It felt evil.

A short, distorted, fleshy pink naked person, who stops by and then disappears, well, this isn't my usual haunting. I fear this isn't a good thing. Am I about to experience an attack of sorts? I have had demonic creatures try to bother me in the past, but this one stood on my front porch. They never make it past my property line.

In the past, they have been afraid to get too close. I have the sword and shield of God on my interior walls. I wear it in my SOUL. I guess I need to do another walk through of my property, and strengthen my spiritual borders. I live by some lost Souls in my neighborhood, and they attract the worst of the worst (evil). These "neighbors" are stuck within their drug and alcohol abuse, and I get to live amidst the problems they attract.

Hawaii has a high incidence of drug and alcohol use. We live in a beautiful neighborhood overlooking the ocean, and most of the people in this neighborhood have come from other mainland States. Everyone comes here to get away from mainland problems, but they don't leave them behind. I get pulled in all directions when the abuse gets rolling. I can smell and taste the drugs and booze, and it makes me dizzy as they get high. On those days, I hop in my car and drive towards the sea. It's difficult to be a "Sensitive" in this neighborhood. It's difficult being a "Sensitive" period!

The Entities surrounding those individuals are not good. There is a lot of evil around me, and they know who I am. My Husband and me, we don't drink or smoke, and we most certainly do not do any drugs. It makes it harder to be attacked when you don't give evil any ammunition. Smoking drugs, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol to inebriation, it makes you vulnerable to the evil in this world.

In my home, we are strong, but those dark creatures try to attack us anyway. We bring prayer into our home on a daily basis, and believe me when I say, it works. Let me try to explain...

It's like being in a small boat in the middle of a stormy sea. The boat is being tossed about like a small toy, and the sky is pelting you with rain, and lightning strikes are getting closer and closer. Now imagine a strong pair of hands scooping you up each time a wave threatens to topple you into the ocean, but allows the lightning strikes around your boat. This describes my life within this neighborhood, my life in this physical world.

I think evil is growing bolder as I have been experiencing some bouts of physical ill health. This is when the bad "otherworldly beings" attempt to strike me down. The evil on the other side... It lies in wait of our weaknesses. I pray more, try to forget my ills for a while, and hold my shield of protection ever tighter to my body.

For those of you that do not believe evil exists please do not bother to comment here, I have seen it throughout my life, and it's very real. You will not change my viewpoint.

I have "gifts" to help others, but when it comes to myself I am not allowed to see the answers, but I do know how to pray. I know what might keep the evil at bay, but it doesn't always work right away. The evil ones will keep on trying, and I will keep fighting them. These are my life lessons on this individual road I walk. Doesn't make it an easy walk, especially when I am not feeling well.

Do any other "Gifted" Individuals see what this "naked creature on my front porch" is planning?

I need some insight here.

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
Anno_Domini: the only one in need to put on something (an armor, a dress, or even just a towel) to cover up in this story was the naked ghost on the porch...

I doubt the OP will answer or even read your comment since she hasn't been active for several years.😒
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
Hi I just came by your story, I suspect we may have a view or 2 in common about these entities. Keep on the armour of God! 😁

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

Ephesians 6:11-18
Mars (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
I have enjoyed reading your stories and am thankful you did post them. I do see it's been years since your last post But I did want to check in and wish you well as I saw you were slightly ill in a previous post
outboardtech (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-07)
I read somewhere you put up a dream catcher I highly suggest you read up on them being they are gateways to the other side and you don't know what travels back and forth between the gateway
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
The creature may or may not just be planning to make you curious, or to prove its existence, or something far more sinister.
LiLiLantern (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
I have no idea what that spirit may want, but in my experiences I had with the paranormal, it's usually, best to go with your gut. If you feel it's trying to harm you or is evil it probably is. Best bet is to do a smudging in and around your property while reciting the Lord's prayer and telling that spirit it is not welcome. Make sure no shadows are in the house meaning, all the rooms are filled with light, throw open closet doors, bathrooms, cabinets, etc. I do have to warn you though, sometimes smudging isn't a quick fix... In my experience I have actually just managed to piss a spirit off by trying to rid my house of it. I think it has to do with how strong the spirit is, what it's intentions are, if it is of human nature. I hope everything goes ok for you. I know those evil ones can be frightening, but don't let it feed off your fear. Stand firm and let it know if it has any evil intentions, you will be ready to fight. Find comfort within the love of your husband, stick together, don't fight, and be united against what you fear. If the both of you are adamant in your unity against the evil, it will make it less scary and help you to overcome it.
I wish you all the best.
hardsalamibear (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
I do believe evil exists. I think it dwells in my dads house I get feelings but if you every see something like that just say jesus christ. My first paranormal experience I was young maybe 6ish and I was a afraid I don't think it was evil I personally think it was my grandpa. I wish I could go back to my days when I was 4 and thought it was monsters in my head and I could have thing that scare it like music or when I cried. Good luck ❤
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
Haha Miracles, it kind of looks like it. I've been looking at the posts.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
thenpea5 - I'm beginning to think you might be too young for this site. What do you think?
thenpea5 (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
I think the naked person loves you and you know want's something. So gross.
Saphira (1 stories) (18 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Hi Ghostseer,
A simple question for curiosity do that I do think sometimes that supernatural beings do have genitalia organs too but with no explanation why...

Did that naked being was a male or a female?

Thank You.
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
aardvarkpimpraper... APRIL FOOLS! YGS has caught the bug today! 😆
aardvarkpimpraper (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
WHAT'S A CLOWN!? Is it like a demon or something? I need tahh knowww!
ALBA-GU-BRATH (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
iv never heard of anything like that but your right it doesn't sound good. Although I am not sensitive myself most of the woman in my family are espessially my mother, who has had a lot of trouble with evil spirits to the point of be[ing possessed and me and my step dad having to wrestle her to the ground while she has tried to stab us with sissors set us on fire and jump out a window, thankfully she knows how to control it no. Anyway I showed her this story and she just said that she really dosent like the sound of that and got a bit touchy about it when I asked her if she had no ideas at all.
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
just be careful... You are a powerful Psychic... They are attracted to you... You are a magnent to spirts and demons... I felt the demons around my area and around some friend and try to warn them but they do not want to listen so I cut ties with them because there demons tend to stay where I had to prayed to god to cast the evil out... Thank you for sharing 😊
tyararoxursox (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
heres what you do there are these people called jehovahs witnesses they will scare the ghost it works I used to have demon attacks and then one day I prayed for help five minutes later there was a knock on the door the demons were telling me not to answer the door and that a great evil was approaching I opened the door and two well dressed people were at the door this was not a great evil the were like human angels there aura was enlightened I invited them in since then I have been blessed no more demons you can ring a bethel if you need help they give you free bile studies if you are willing god will help you
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
This would of disturbed me too!
I get the feeling that it was going to try to do some harm, but that's good you've protected yourself in so many ways:)
Take care.
Thanks for the story!

C
Mila (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Hey Ghosteer! I'm still very young and I felt like my prayer sent me to your stories. Seeing how you fight builds my faith and confidence up. I haven't seen it all like you but my experience with what you just saw base on your story. If it doesn't frighten you it will try to get others around you. It warn you first than try to build up power. The more power the more physical. Base on my experience, I've been stalked and I've been partly processed. So much had happened since than but now I fight back. You will make it. Good Luck ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Ok, let's put it this way, if at first it makes you feel sick, it is not good, do what you need to protect yourself and family
PysicicSceneKid45 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Hi there,
I'd just like to say that I'm praying for you, because this naked thing you saw on the front porch was something like a messenger, the bringer of bad news, I'd suggest that you strengthen your spiritual protection aroun the house, you, your husband and any family you have 😊try putting rosary beads on the door and things like that, I hope you won't see this thing again, I really do, anyways God Bless ❤
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
DawnsAngel: Thanks so much for your information, truly appreciate it...Ghostseer
DawnsAngel (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
ghostseer, I havn't red any other of the comments so I don't know if anyone has already given this as a theory. You are right, this being is evil, I have heard of these from some legends last summer, in the description of it you said it was like a small, nude and fat man. These beings are, well, think of these as "magnets", they attract evil and demonic activity, their appearance is usually that of an old withered man etc. They can only be seen by the already dead or the 'sensitive'.
Hope this helps, take care- Caitilin ❤ ❤
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
Everybody: Thanks so much for your advice and comments. I appreciate them all. The funny ones have been entertaining, and the informative advice, thanks so much. My front porch is now a deep cherry red color, I have a dreamcatcher, and I think I would like to find who lives on Kauai? 4D?, you are here?. Contact me, I can show you some great locations with regular activity. Might be fun to share with someone who can relate.Again, Thanks so much for sending on your pearls of wisdom! I really am feeling better. I write this as one of our neighbors is throwing another party. I am hanging in there. Blessings, Ghostseer 😊
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Thank you Ghosteer as I will for you. I have to say even as I am sitting here writing this comment, I am still very unwell. How are you now. Better
cash98 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Well I was just trying to help I read a book and it said to do that so I won't try to help you again alright! 😠
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Hey ghostseer. I got a really strong feeling from this story, which, for me, is very rare. I got the sudden image that this creature was a manifestation of the bad things that were going on. Not a demon or ghost per say, but just a physical form of the anger and pain that happens there. Maybe as well as praying for yourself and family, you could pray for your neighbours? Now, this might all be wrong, but its so strange for me to get feelings like this I felt I should share it.
As for the dreamcatcher my understanding is that they help only with dreams. All my life I have had one or two above my bed and I can honestly describe every nightmare I have ever had since there's been so few.
Hope this helps.
Auburnla (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Greetings from the other side of the country! (Virginia!) When I read your story, the first thing I thought of was an imp! Essentially, other posters probably nailed it though with the Hawaiian version of an island spirit/imp. (Elemental?)

While I'm a newbie to this site, I have to say this echoes some discussions I've had with friends. The reason bad things go after good people as target practice, I think, is because, well, beings want what it is difficult to have. I think that oddball creature was a warning.

Hopefully, you're living a lovely island life--centered, peaceful, connected to nature. I surround my home with sage, lavendar, rosemary, flowers, and native cedar trees.

Fend it off with a "Better Homes and Gardens" counter-attack (I prefer spiritual herbs, or lovely, happy things); my guess is it is just letting you see another manifestation of some of the ugliness in the world. Arm yourself with energy by going out and enjoying some of the orchids that blow in the wind there (amazing!) Spiritual warfare, as has been mentioned in other posts, zaps us through fear, exhaustion, and illness. Oogie boogies don't like to take on healthy, happy homes and people--so stoke up and zap him! 😉 😉 😉
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Hi, ghostseer, Yes I know that. It's ok, but thank you anyway for the warning.
GIRLIE 😳
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Ghostseer,
Thank you for sharing with us your experiences. I personally love to read your stories. I can't compare my experiences with yours as you have great abilities I would like to have.
I have always gone with what I feel deep in my gut when it comes to these entities. You can sense when it's bad and when it's good.

This is what I think as far as this one goes. You said it was peeking in through the window, that tells me that it can't get in. I am thinking if it could get in it would have. He seems to be looking in to see if there is a way he can get in. Based on the description you give I am thinking that this is a sign of something to come. Like the time you got bitten it was a sign of what to come.
What I would recommend is that you bath in Lavender. Fill the tub as if you were taking a bubble bath and put lavender in your water that will also help you cleanse your soul of all this bad illness you are having, as it will help you to keep this bad energy away. It has worked for me in the past.

I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Shikokun (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
Paint your porch red. It helps sometimes. We have red tassles and thread on our door handles. My family believe it does good, but I'm not sure, it's worth a try.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: