You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

White Shadow

 

My friend and I were at this hotel. The whole school was staying there because we just won a soccer tournament and it was promised to us if we won. Me and her unpacked our stuff and got online. She plugged her camera in her laptop and it all went black. We figured it was just something wrong with the internet. Then something from the computer came, it was a soft sound, like hearing someone scratch their nails on a chalk board. She shut it off and let it rest. Then we heard something in the hall. It was like someone stepping back and forth. We went outside to see if it was one of our friends but as we got closer to the door, the sound seemed to run away. When we got there, it was gone, but there was a white shadow by the door. We ran back in and called over to the neighboring room. They looked out and saw it next to their door. We all met in the middle where their was a door that connected both rooms. We decided to sleep together that night, but one of our friends got sick. When we left the hotel she was fine.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
The computer may have been disturbed by a spirit. Spirits need to absorb electrical interference to manifest themselves to appear or show themselves...
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Maybe the computer was simply broken? And after that you simply got scared easily? It could all be a conicidence. :P

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: