You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blob of Smoke at School

Real Ghost Stories

Blob of Smoke at School

 

I was in year 2 when this happened, I thought there was a ghost in the toilet so I was very scared, I was so scared I had to have my friends to go with me. The school was called Bryn Coch and it used to be a victorian hospital! So, I was walking to the toilet with my best friend Kelly, I went inside the cubical when the lights flickered. I said to Kelly "Ghost Help", Kelly just said it was the electricity, I ran straight out. When I reached the corridor to my class I stopped to a sudden break, chilling shivers came from my shoulder down to my spine. Kelly was about 1 meter away from me. I saw a big blob of smoke disappeared through the wall! That was the first time I saw a ghost! I ran in the classroom crying when the teacher shouted "There's no such thing as ghosts!"

I know the teachers just say that to stop us from worrying, don't you?

Other hauntings by jagz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Dear jagz,

Nice story, I agree adults stop us from believing in ghosts since it could cause some confusion and at times people feel that ghosts are not part of the 20th century. Funny thing is, if a person does not believe in ghosts, I guess it is hard for them to believe in the afterlife or God. That's just my opinion of course. I am not being hateful at all.

You experienced an intelligent haunting, a fitting type of haunting for a school. Intelligence is always key for living beings and non-living beings. I enjoyed the story; this is going to my favourites.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
Darklight (10 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Bluefreak, um, what? You understand ghosts CAN go through walls because they are dead right? "These days" my butt. They died a long time before "these days..."

Ghosts do think they are alive but they can still go through things because in their day when they were alive that particular wall or item wasn't there, so they go through that.

Second, it couldn't have been an open window because school corridors don't have windows in their walls. Please read the whole story properly before making such assumptions.

Second, you act as if you're one of those people who know what they're talking about when they don't. "Hi, I'm Bluefreak and um, I like to poke holes in other people's ghost stories and be skeptical even though I'm a member of this community, and I share my own stories too!"

What is that? Plus you say the author is one of the people who does not appreciate their 6th sense. Regardless if she has one, it was most likely the first time she saw a "ghost" and was scared, as I'm sure you would be, so you can't judge her on that without sounding like a hypocrite.

Reading is a lost art for you much? 😉
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Lol, no need to be so harsh bluefreak.
I know some stories here can seems a little made up, like;

"omg I touched something and I had a hot flash and saw pictures... I think I had a premonition" - Watching alittle bit of too much Charmed?

And surprisingly, some people believe that.
But still, we can't rule out that ghost can't walk through walls, though they probably do it by accident, and not on purpose.

It is also bad to wish bad luck upon others, because it may backfire and come back to you and there is no need to feel hatred towards people who make up stories, heck some made up stories are really good and freaks me out. Lol.

Anyways, just try to keep cool;P
bluefreak01 (1 stories) (8 posts)
-2
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
ok first hun ghosts don't go through walls these days. You would think they do but they don't. They don't because they think there alive but ghosts aren't alive. And if it was a black blob it isn't a ghost. Maby it was smoke from a fire and the window was probably open. I can tell when people on this site make up things. Your one of those people who don't appriciate their 6th sence. This is a site where we actully use our sences to go into another dimention and come back then share reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaalllllllll real expiriences we have had. Not short coney stories. Plus this is real people joining together and telling their experiences. This is a big deal not make-up-lie-and tell ghost stories. This is talking to the whole world who have a 6th sence.
hatred, disturbance and entity be with you 🤔
MizzJonasFan101 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
OMG!
You know sometimes I wish my school was haunted cause my school is super boring, and I want to see some crazy ghost or orbs things. And it won't be so boring, I guess...

❤ Olivia ❤
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
wow! How strange.
was it large or small?
I really don't know what I would do if I saw that, I'd be a little shocked I suppose 😳
cody (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
it is just a ghost, ghosts do not physically hurt you, poltergeists will try to hurt you, if this is the case, get IMMEDIATE help
jagz (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
I never saw it again... My teacher shouted at me and Kelly. The gray blob was sideways not up! It was going through the window. Freaky.
Jess (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
Your one tooooooooo I saw a grey bit of smoke in me room it tells me to do things!
jus (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
i seen the same blob of gray smoke in my room... When I glanced at it... Thinking it was my eyes then thought to my self..."what the hell was that" but it was gone when I looked back...

a gray smoky thing... But at the same time. Its not really their... Hard to explain

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: