You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Grandpop I Never Met

Real Ghost Stories

The Grandpop I Never Met

 

My name is Kiara and I'm 19 I live in Sicklerville now. Well I was about 4 or 5 when this happened. I was staying at my grandmother's house she lives in Paulsboro NJ. I was spending the night over my grandma's house. My dad and his brother's lived there so I would always sleep in one of their beds while they slept downstairs on the couch.

I was crying for my dad, it was the middle of the night he said he was going out and that he would be right back I woke up and was scared and crying; I didn't know where he was. When all of a sudden I saw a light come from the ceiling. This figure of a man came down I was so scared that I hid halfway under the covers. The man had hair slicked back and a white tee shirt, that's all I saw. Anyway the man winked at me circled the room and went from the floor up laughing, after that I fell asleep.

The next morning I told my grandma what I saw she asked me to explain what the man looked like and then she should me a picture of him he looked like what I described. She said that was my great grandpa.

Now I was born June 11th 1990. He died June 11th 1986. Then my grandma told me he probably wanted to come and visit me since he never got to meet me. From that day on I never say him again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, kiaraxox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: