You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Vicious Truth

Real Ghost Stories

Vicious Truth

 

If you read my second story that talks about my house, then in this one I will continue to talk more about it.

Time has passed... Nothing odd, just footsteps there and now. But the feeling I get when I'm alone is haunting.

Yesterday I was alone my parents were at work. Due to what happened last time I'm taking it calmer now, until now. I was doing the dishes and the kitchen was the only room that had the light turned on. When on the last dish the lights turned out. (Including the TV that was at the kitchen.) I got a bit of scared and it was about 8:00 PM so it was completely dark. I put the dish down, and took it calm. I looked outside and all the houses were all dark no light at all.

I went outside to walk my dog a bit and when I was coming back there was a man standing in my yard looking at the top window in which I saw the face. I yelled to him "May I help you sir!?" the man turned his head at me, and my dog started barking. And what I saw... Was a man with no eyes... I looked away and turned back and he was gone.

It's all looking scary but just deep inside I have this feeling that it's not trying to scare me at all, it's trying to warn me about something. It's sounding scary but it's a feeling that I get.

When I went to sleep that night I said "Goodnight". I fell into the night and woke up with a happy smile, ready for school.

Other hauntings by GhostMe111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostMe111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-10)
yeah you should just keep your eyes open (if I saw a man with no eyes I would probably faint right at the spot)

Yours truly Smart Boy
Heigne (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
I agree with blondie, sometimes appearances like that are warnings.
Very creepy, bytheway, I wouldve fainted in fear X-X I wouldn't be able to go back home XD
blondiexisxmex (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
Well, what do you think it could be warning you about? I would just keep your eyes open so nothing bad happens:) x

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: