You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Stranger

Real Ghost Stories

A Stranger

 

I was twelve when I first saw a guy. I was walking out of the church and I glanced over to my mom's office. There was a guy standing there. He had dark hair and was wearing a white shirt, black pants. And a black top hat. When I looked again he was gone. I told my mom what I saw and she didn't know what to say. Now four years down the road, after I turned 16, I was in my bed room changing for bed time. My mom was in the living room watching tv. I looked over at the bathroom and there he was. This time I got more details. He's 6'00 / 6'3, short black hair, top hat, white shirt with ruffles, black pants, and black boots. I started screaming "because I was half naked", my mom came running in to see what happened. I told her I saw a guy in the bath room. She took me into the living room and she calmed me down. She said no one was in the house. Then she took me through the whole house to show me no one was there. We started talking about it. And my mom says he's probably a guardian angel.

There's this other guy. When I was in the kitchen, I grabbed the jug of water and set it on the counter. I reached for a glass and set it down by the jug. Then all of a suddenly, the lid flew off and hit the ceiling and landed next to the jug. It scared me, I felt like someone was watching me and I turned around. He has blonde hair, blue eyes. He's wearing a confederate uniform. And just standing there like I know him. I don't know why I did what I did next but it helped. I said: "I don't know who you are or why your here, you're welcome to stay, but please don't scare me any more..." He just said sorry and faded out.

He still shows up every now and then but he doesn't seem to mean any harm.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darkistheheart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lady-A (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
I'm curious I too live in New Mexico have all my life where in New Mexico did you live when This stuff happened to you?
california4evr (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
😁 hey I also live in new mexico, I find this sorta creepy 'cause I have seen the same guy in the top hat. 😕 I see him often and I just stand there and watch him but when one my my friend breaks my focuz of him I turn away then look back at where he was and then he is always gone
Azara_Death (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Do you live in one of the states that the civil war was fought in? That could be why the man in the confederate uniform was there.
boogoosttella124 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
thats odd. If the Cass person saw him to then he's probably not a gardian angel. Oh and any ghost that can move things is a poltergeist. 🤔
Cass (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
I've seen the guy in the top hat also.

He looks sort of like a hologram... Such a bizarre phenom.

I wonder who/what he is...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: