You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Bit Me And Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

Something Bit Me And Haunted House

 

I'm a sixteen year old girl and I live in a house along with my grandpa, grandma, and my mom (my parents split up a long time ago). The house I live in is a family house (our family had lived here from time to time) and beside our house is my uncle's house, he lived with his wife and his two children, Sarah and Joe (these aren't their real names). My house is kind of haunted; there are few spirits that lived here. Let me tell you there are 5 spirits (or maybe more I don't know).

1. A woman ghost. She often stays in the backyard and sometimes flies off to my neighbor's balcony. I once had her picture in my old mobile camera; she was in my bedroom, quiet tall and had this long black hair that covered her face. I had no idea how this picture got onto my mobile, no one took it, still mystery though.

2. A ghost girl. This little girl often walks pass my bedroom and plays in my bathroom sometimes. She once whispered at me, I'll post it in my other story later.

3. A child ghost. I have no idea whether it's a girl or a boy, but it likes to play/messing up with toys but puts them back after she/he finished playing.

4. The mute guy. He used to posses my uncle and this ghost wasn't able to talk.

5. Unknown ghost. This ghost, I don't know what or who this is but it likes to scratch and play (make noises) with my bedroom's door.

My mom told me when I was a child my grandpa used to have this ability to expel bad spirits. He expelled the woman ghost a long time ago but then she came back after a few years.

Recently, a week ago I had sleep paralysis at night but I shrugged it off cause it happened to me many times before. In the morning, my mum told me she had this sleep paralysis, she said she was on the phone last night and fell asleep in the middle of the conversation. When she tried to speak again, she couldn't and something was covering her mouth she wasn't sure what that was and then I realized it happened to me as well, at the same night. My grandma suddenly told us that last night she was screaming like "Satan! Satan! Satan!" in her sleep, when my grandpa woke her up she still screaming. It was odd.

At the same night my cousin Sarah told me she also had odd things happened to her too. She smelt a scent of a flower, the scent was strong enough to scare her off of the bathroom (it was in her house's bathroom) when her dad checked onto the bathroom, the smell was gone. Her dad then spent the night watching football match on TV, at midnight he heard something from outside of the house so he went to check what that was. He went outside of the house and saw someone stood in the middle of the street, it was a woman with long hair she wore white gown or something like that. She just stood there and did nothing, in the middle of the street. My uncle freaked out and ran inside his house as soon as possible.

Two days later I went out with my friend to the mall, it was just like usual but when we had chat on the mall food court, and one of them asked me "what happened with your leg?" (I wore short pants) I didn't know what she going on about until I saw my left leg. There was a mark as if someone or something had bit me, I still have it on my left leg right now, its bruised and people who have seen this mark said this wasn't human who did this, it looks like something with fangs (all its teeth are fangs and sharp) did this.

Is this has something with the woman? Or what it might be?

Please help me, thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 31stoctoberGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Zerbonakoff (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
dmaherishere [at] gmail.com

Please email me. I think I may know what happened. Reading this story sparked something, I've always been able to sense the odd things and this really spoke strongly to me.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
ease up jping I had a briliant photo of ghost hands and a great story to go with it but over the years I lost it, I'm gutted and it was a shame but things happen. Yes I agree scepticism is no bad thing especialy on here but your being a little to directing with your venom. Why does it say guest next to your name arnt you a member then
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
she choosed to post her story.

Accepted all terms and knew people would be skeptic and judgemental.

Its her own story and she has to stick up for herself basicly.

Even though if it may be real she shouldnt be affected to much to what others say.

Thats why we can comment on people's stories.

We wana help but we need to know the full truth than.
eleanoranne (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
In my upbringing, arguing with someone for silly little reasons is rather childish. Yes I agree that he can have his own opinions... But er hello, so can I?!:/

It's not fair to be so negitive on someones story that the author may have been made very unhappy from, she's asking for help, he's judging whether she is telling the truth if I remember correctly... I merely stuck up for her as I felt sympathetic.
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
elea evreyone is entitle to his own opinion?.

Than so is jping.

Even if that opinion draws to an arguement you learn from it.

And find a lot more out than to talk.

Arguements arent only bad but you can learn a lot of them.

And he is entitled to his own opinions.

If he wants to start up an arguement its his choice adult or not.
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
I agree with JPing...
These aren't good excuses for IMPORTANT pictures...
God Bless ❤
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
Very well, eleanoranne. I will not argue with you. However, I insist that the subject matter of the stories on this forum is one which warrants much argument.

I do not deny that I am biased but I do deny that I am unfair. If I can see a hole in someone's story I will draw attention to it. If they cannot account for it then there is reason for suspicion.

I do not doubt that there are many people here who are telling the truth - that they believe they saw something out of this world. However, there are many more stories which are either easily explained through natural causes or which are purely fictional.

If we are to tell them apart then we have no option other than to argue. It is the truth I am interested in.

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion. So am I...

You do not seem to believe I have ever had such an experience. I would draw your attention to the five stories I have posted.
eleanoranne (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
You must have too much time on your hands to be on this website then. I'm guessing you haven't had anything happen to yourself? Unfortunately, I've had an experience which terrified me, I would never wish anything as confusing or scary as anything like this. Yes I agree, some people may make things up, but do have consideration for those who are telling the truth. I believe that you are being incredidbly unfair and very biased. Please understand the fact there are some people, but not all unfortunately, who are telling the truth.

I'd rather not argue, I'm assuming you are an adult? Then please be more mature than to argue, especially with me - a fifteen year old girl. Everyone is entitled to
Their own opinions.

Thank you:)
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
eleanoranne, is it obnoxious to be sceptical with good reason?

If so then I am guilty as charged and no, I will not stop - not until you and many others stop being so gullible.
eleanoranne (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
JPing?
Please stop being obnoxious, it is rather annoying.

Anyway. Good story:) sounds freaky! Hope you get some help for it.

Good luck:)

JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
It sounds as if you're making a lot of excuses.

You say you've lost the picture of the woman. I am inclined to believe that it couldn't have been that important to you if you misplaced it. After all, it was only evidence of life after death... How important could that be?

You say you can't upload a picture of your leg because you're computer won't let you. Fine, I'm willing to grant that sometimes technology plays up and that some people are simply incompetent in regards to it. But hey, you could always use a different computer or ask a friend for help.

Please...

Also, you haven't addressed my question regarding this wound/mark/bruise on your leg. I stress that it cannot have been severe if you were not alerted to it by pain. Yet you claim you can discern that the thing which caused it possessed definitive fang-like teeth. Please explain...
31stoctoberGirl (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
hey, I wanted to upload the picture of my scar but my pc won't let me to 😕, it crashed maybe later and the woman picture I had was missing, it was a long time ago and I have no clue where it is right now.

About the bitten scar, I hadn't been alerted by pain at all (that's why I didn't find out until my friend told me). It's still in my leg: (

And the woman, yes I think it was "Kuntilanak".: (
zeetha (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
I guess the woman ghost is a kuntilanak. My friend's bedroom got one too. Many people saw her but my friend. She only hear her humming sometimes, but it always heard from outside. Things often misplaced. Or TV turn on by itself, even when nobody inside. She always locked the room when she's away. Once she left one of her cellphone inside when she went away, just before she opened the door she got called from that cellphone to another cellphone she got with her. It made her really freak out since she knew for sure that she left it inside and nobody there.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Hi guys! I'm back!
This ghost sounds like the unknown ghost. This seems like a demon. E-mail me if you want more details.
Brooklynnberceuse (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Wow that my friend, is super creepy! Exspecially when your grandma was screaming! Really well written story 😁
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
If your grandfather was able to expel the woman ghost before then maybe he should try again. There seems to be a lot of activity going on in both houses. You said that your uncle used to be possessed by a mute ghost who used him to speak. That would have made me put the For Sale in the front yard for sure. 😨
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Email me in my profile, I believe I will be able to give you answers you seek.
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Weird stuff. If you still have any of those pictures it would be fantastic if you posted them.

I would have said it was simply a coincidence that you and your mother had sleep paralysis on the same night, but that your grandmother, cousin and uncle also had unusual experiences is quite odd indeed. Although it is still possible that it was a coincidence.

I don't entirely understand why your uncle freaked out and ran away like that. The description you gave is just that of an unusual woman doing... Nothing.

How is it exactly you didn't notice bite marks on your leg before they were pointed out to you?

They must not have been severe at all if you had not been alerted by pain, and yet you claim they are distinguishable fang-shaped marks. I'd have thought they would only be distinguishable had they penetrated the skin.

I myself once woke up with a series of six mysterious, small, evenly spaced, two by two puncture wounds on my leg in a similar shape to that of the 6-side of a dice. I don't know how that got there but I did have quite a lot to drink the night before.

You mention specifically that people who have seen them say they are were not caused by a human... Who on Earth assumes bite marks on someone's leg are caused by another human?

Your story doesn't quite add up on those few points. If you could elaborate I'd appreciate it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: