You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Life Just Got A Bit More Active 2

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Life Just Got A Bit More Active 2

 

In order to fully understand this I suggest you also read my story 'Paranormal Life Just Got a Bit More Active'

I forgot to mention that my family has also become extremely sick and more prone to any sort of Health related issues since we moved into our current home. I'm honestly not sure whether it's to do with the house itself or the activity in the house or maybe it's just my family and I.

To name a few, My family and I ALWAYS get cold's or the flu all the time now and also are very, very, very run down and tried all the time no matter how hard we try to improve it. Also with a string of quite serious illnesses such as Leukaemia and Multiple heart conditions. As far as I know the house we currently occupy has never been blessed or cleansed which could be the case of all this but I'll leave that up to you to decide.

More recently though the activity in the house has been crazier than ever. The Ghosts becoming a little braver and showing themselves in the background of my Webcam and one even trying to manifest right before our very own eyes! And for the first time, one of them actually physically touched me by gently pulling my hair while I was on webcam which freaked me out a little since usually I only see them or hear them. Aside from that it was just the usual sighting of Shadows and quick flashes of shapes all throughout the house, which seemed to be slightly more than usual as well.

Any ideas on why this is happening and why we have all become so sick?

Thanks for Reading, Hope to hear from you soon.

-CDubber xx

Other hauntings by CDubber

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CDubber, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
i think it is how you and your family have this energy charge and they were feeding on it so much that it is causing problems for you and your family I would say get your family out of there quick.
CDubber (9 stories) (49 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
zzsgranny; Thank you for your concern. Since this story was posted my family and I have thankfully moved out of our previous home and I can happily say things have improved immensely. (Paranormal and health wise). So, I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your advice and input, as my family and I finally diagnosed the problem as black mold. Something which would of never occurred if it hadn't of been for all your concern and help. So yet again, a big thank you for all your input and advice! 😊

SmokeyKnight; The masked figure has never bothered me again. Although I am adamant that it still follows me, thanfully just not with that horrid mask! With that said, so to speak, since moving it has not made an appearance in this new home. My family and I have experienced unexplainable illnesses our whole lives which we concluded might have a small part to do with our constant paranormal house guests. Though, it was noted our health rapidly deteriorated in the time we lived in our previous home, thanks to black mold.

Lazria; Thank you. As I mentioned above, the culprit ended up being black mold, and since moving things have improved greatly, or, as much as they possibly can considering I still suffer from Diabetes and Supraventricular Tachycardia.

Liveinthemoment44; Thank you for your concern. That was not obnoxious or rude in the slightest! Haha 😆

Vanessanda; Since the discovery of black mold, my family and I are resolute that it was a fair contrast between the two, as I had previously stated the house harbored a great deal of negative energy, which in turn, attracts more the sinister types of entities whom wouldn't think twice about wrecking someone's good health. Alas, the black mold played a strong leading key factor in my families poor health as we didn't realize it had infested underneath our carpet and wardrobes, etc etc. To be completely honest, the thought of blessing/cleansing the house had purely eluded my mind. I had cleansed/blessed my room without a second though as to doing the entire house. Whoops!
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
CDubber

From everything you have said, your entire family seems to be psychic. What do your mum and brother say about all the illnesses? I think a good place to start would be to discuss it with them since they are psychic and at the same time are experiencing what you are experiencing. Their instincts on this would be more pertinent than anybody's here, I think.

Forgive me but with all the experiences your family has had and all the illnesses, I don't understand why you haven't blessed or cleansed the house yet. Heart conditions are extremely serious illnesses and could be fatal. You need to either find a medical reason for them or have the house cleansed or blessed or move out again.
liveinthemoment44 (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
I don't mean to be rude or obnoxious or anything, but in "paranormal life just got a bit more active" you said and I quote "And we are still currently occupying the same place. It is a old wooden house, built in the early 1900 with no insulation." I can't help but wonder that maybe you guys are getting sick from the poor insulation. That might not be the explanation for all of the illnesses you guys are experiencing but it might be the explanation for all the colds and flues you guys are catching. But you are free to believe what you want to believe. Although, you should look into insulating your house. Hope this helped 😊
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
Several ides, many people hit on to check out:

Carbon Dioxide, Aron Gas, Black Mold (or any type of mold), high or extra high EMF fields, lead paint, animal infestion...

Do you use city water ot well? If it's well, get it checked - all sorts of minerals, chemicals and who know what could be in it.

There are a lot of things to check out before heading straight to paranormal events. A few of the things I mentioned can also cause other effects (bad feelings, feeling of being watched, hallations, sickness, ect).

Start isolating things, when there is nothing left, then look toward the paranormal.

Good Luck.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
I don't know much on the medical side of things (only basic field care), but I can't imagine mold or carbon dioxide would affect diabetes. I suppose it's possible, I just haven't hear of it.

Has anything like what happened in your first story with that mask happened again since moving?

If you don't feel threatened, I'd say you can leave well enough alone.

For the mold thing, I'd warn HEAVILY on black mold which is in my understanding the most deadly. If it is something like black mold, I'm not sure how you'd handle that.

If you've moved several times and it's always the same stuff harrassing your family, it may be a passed relative or something... Someone with a connection to your bloodline.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
CDubber: I'm not sure any of those would have any bearing on Diabetes... The illnesses aside, there does seem to be some paranormal activity present, so maybe you're having problems controling your Diabetes as a result of all the other stuff going on... The glandular system of the body is pretty complex, and one affects the performance of all... So if your adrenal gland is always on high, it may wreak havoc with the other systems, which in turn will wreak havoc on the rest of your body...

Try to relax, at least when you feel overwhelmed, and try to remain positive... And above all, don't mess around with your diabetes, get to the doctor if control is slipping... ❤
CDubber (9 stories) (49 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
A big thank you to all who have commented. You have all given very valid ideas and suggestions. (:

To enlighten you all, yes, I do believe Mold might be the culprit for a lot of these health complications. But I am just wondering can it be the cause for Diabetes to go haywire as well?

For instance, any of you who understand Diabetes Type 1 to an extent will know that people with Diabetes get Keytones if they don't test and look after themselves properly etc etc...

But my Diabetes care has seemed to go down hill extremely ever since moving in. I still test right and look after myself but I am still struggling to get it under control, with lots of Keytones and Hospital Admissions and so on.

Along with the Heart Conditions and Cancers? They may very well be to do with Mold, Carbon Monoxide and those issues. So I will be sure get our home checked out as soon as possible (:

Thank you all very much to those who have commented on this post. You have all been a tremendous help to me and my family. (:

-CDubber xx ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
I have got to echo Granny and BadJuuJuu here. I would also like to add (as was suggested TO ME on my very first story here by girlscoutcookies, and echoed by many) checking into carbon monoxide. Maybe even sensitivity to high EMF's. It is, usually, VERY odd outside of the movies, for an entity to cause illness and hallucinations.
Here are links to symptoms of exposure to CO and mold, not all of which manifest at once (insert thanks to girlscoutcookies, here).
Http://www.mold-survivor.com/symptoms.html

Http://www.carbon-monoxide-poisoning.com/symptoms.html

Thank you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
Scary22: I'm sorry honey, but from reading your posts and profile, I don't believe you are an 18 year old, let alone a college student... For cryin' out loud, you didn't even spell "COLLEGE" right!...Your grammar and sentance structure are more like that of a 12 year old, or younger... This is not a site for playing around... Please find one more appropriate to your age group...

Please excuse the interuption to your page, CDubber... ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
CDubber: I agree with BJJ... A bad mold problem can also cause hallucinations...I'm not trying to discount your experiences, just offering an alternative...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
The illnesses have only been since moving into this new house? Just to rule it out, check for mold. Mold can wreak havoc on your health. The best way to prove something is paranormal is to prove it isn't normal. Hope you all feel better soon.
CDubber (9 stories) (49 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
Jemiance- Yes, there has been arguing of all sorts going on recently due to multiple family problems. I also believe that they do feed off negative energy which gives the entity or entities power.

Lexyk1224- Yes, I see what you mean, I don't feel that the house is exactly being 'attacked' but you can feel the negative vibe buzzing around the house at certain times.

Scary22- Yes, I agree with you that if you are a true believer you are protected and all of your information was very interesting, Thank you!

Pathseekers- Thank you very much for the link, I will be sure to check it out as soon as possible. (:

Many thanks to all who have commented (:

-CDubber xx ❤
lexyk1224 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
I no how you feel because I can see stuff to and I think my house is being attacked by something that is not nice. On Wednesday my sister ran away because she stole my moms phone and took it to school and I can tell when its not my sister talking its that thing and I now it wasn't her because I now her.
Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Has there been any arguing going on because in my experiences they use the negative energy to show themselves

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: