You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Azrael

Real Ghost Stories

Azrael

 

This experience started early last year when I went for a pap smear. The Gynecologist also gave me a urine test. When the results for the urine test came out the doctor was alarmed. She said it read 4+ and that I needed to take a blood sugar test. When I took the test it read 443. The doctor immediately sent me to the hospital's emergency room.

At the emergency room, the doctors and nurses were surprised that I did not as yet go into a coma. They diagnosed me with diabetes and gave me Metformin and sent me home. I was to take the medicine when I get home. When I got home I took a Metformin tablet. I immediately started to have breathing problems, my heart began to race, I started to cold sweat, sever stomach cramps and I collapsed. My neighbor who is the most wonderful Christian woman I know rushed me to the hospital. I totally love this woman.

When the doctor checked me he said that I am suffering from Acidic Lactosis. A side effect from the Metformin I took. It shot my sugar too high. He told me do not take anymore of that medication. He gave me insulin and sent me home. When I got home the symptoms grew worse. I felt like if I was slipping into utter darkness. I was extremely dizzy.

Then suddenly a bright light came into my room where a tall beautiful muscular figure of a light skinned man coming out of it. He had long massive raven black curls. He spoke very softly to me. He told me that is name was Azrael and do not fear him. He also told me that my time is not up and that he will nurse me until I am able to get off my bed. I was bed ridden for three days. But Azrael made frequent visits to me during the course of these days comforting my fear of dying. Because that was how I felt. Like if I was dying.

My parents were worried. But I told them I would be fine and I am not taking anymore medications. After three days Azrael said that his work is done and that I am fine now. But he said he will send someone I know to help me maintain my blood sugar. That same day, the neighbor who rushed me to the hospital gave me herbs to maintain my blood sugar without the risks of fatal side effects.

To this day it works for me along with me changing my diet (I love a lot of sweets especially chocolate) and my sugar never shot that high again. When I researched the name Azrael, I found out that in Jewish Mythology call him the Angel of Death and the Muslims call him Azra'iyl. He certainly does not look like the grim reaper I imagined he would looked like in silly cartoons. I never thanked him for helping me. I never saw him again after that. I wrote this experience to find someone who actually had an experience with this being.

I thank you all for listening to my experience.

Other hauntings by Rashidah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rashidah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-25)
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your responses.

I am sorry if I came off harsh. That day I was a bit edgy due to school stress 😆
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
Oh my gosh. I think this is one of the best stories on this stie! Thanks for sharing! It is going on my favorites!
Imarealghost (2 stories) (39 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
I don't think it was rups intention to offend you, nor would it have been mine. (I don't think you read the whole of my post either, hehe) Dont take offence if people say what they feel because 1. It doesn't matter what a bunch of faceless people on an internet forum believe and 2. Whatever your experience, it was real to you and that's all that counts.

Yes, my name is strange I suppose. I was going to call myself "imaghost" but that was already taken! I've never been good at coming up with good usernames, hehe.
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
yes why not that would be fun and maybe you can help me out to with my experiences. I just e-mailed you...
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
My email is on my profile dear. Shoot me a mail. We can exchange experiences.
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
thats also true... You have anyway of contacting you? You seem like a interesting person.
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
We should not quit caring about it for it is a dangerous disease to have. But I know that it is tiresome to maintain. Unfortunately we always have to make sure that our blood sugar is normal. We have no choice really 😢
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
your welcome... Yeah it sure is; quite honestly I think I just quit caring abbout it!
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Oh my bad... I thought you were coming off as a diabetes expert. I understand now.

Thank you. And I hope that your diabetes is also controlled. This disease is really a bugger. It is a task to maintain normal blood sugar: (
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
i wasnt... I'm guessing you didn't read the last sentence I wrote? I said its wonderful if you did meet him. I can't say your lying because its not my experience; and I do believe in Azrael...b
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
I am not religious either Imarealghost (strange name). The thing is the one time poster came off as rude. He really had nothing important to share. Or was it a she...anyways

Supernatural

This isn't a competition as to whose experience was worse. I was rushed to the hospital when my blood sugar reached 443. That is a very dangerous level. Someone who has diabetes since the fifth grade should have known that. But I agree. The insulin may have dropped it too low. Hence the dizziness and other symptoms.

As an update, my sugar goes up when I do not take care of myself properly. I see Azrael as one of my guardians. He helps me when I feel dangerously sick. And I am sure I am not the only one who have experienced this being. I have read some articles about him from others. Which came as a surprise to me.

I am currently blogging about my experiences with him and comparing notes with others.
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
okay interesting story but having bs if 4oo+ you don't get RUSHED to the er... You jusy go to the hospital where they observe you. I know cause I have diabetes since 5th grade. And if you were rushed to er they would give ypi insulin first. And about your dizzines it could be your blood sugar was really low... Insulin bring it down very quick. I know because I had a a1c of 17 points doctors told me a lot of crap about coma,dying,etc. But nothing happened. But if angel Azrael did visit you that is wonderful
Imarealghost (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
I sort of agree with Rup here but not in the sense that I believe you are making it up. More in the sense, I suppose, that you believe you had some kind of experience but was some kind of dream or something. I'm not a religious person in any way so I tend to find stories like this difficult to believe. I would actually love to believe it but I would have to have experienced this kind of thing myself to believe it. But then again, as you said to rup, what he thinks is neither here nor there and so that would apply to myself too and I would whole heartedly agree with that. Regardless of what I believe though, I did enjoy reading of your experience and I'm glad you came through it ok. 😊
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
If the story seems fake to you my dear it would not matter to me. Nor does it affect me in anyway because I can see that you have no experiences to share... At all.

Do have a nice day 😉
Rup (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
hey rashidah... I am really sorry but this story of yours seemed fake to me. 😢
Rashidah (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-11)
I believe that there are angels that help people who are close to death.
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
I have diabetes and an angel came to me but it was for a week when I was on the brink of death
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
I do talk to my neighbor still although our religious beliefs differ now.

And I do not mind reading your posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs.

I also see you have a website.
BIGSHIV (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
God used that angel to save you. You must have a calling for him to spare you like that. You should honor The Father by learning his word and finding out what your calling is. Your neighbor seems like a wonderful person, learn what you can from her. She is in your life for a reason. Angels are heavenly spirits who do the work of God.
Gilgamesh (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
I was curious as to who Azrael was, luckily I read that last part about him being the angel of death.
Angellight (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Dear Rashidah
I am so happy that Saint Michael is in your life as well, blessing you with his protection and care:-) Michael is love and light, a gift to all of mankind!
I too have been told that he is my guardian angel, and I feel his presense around me a lot, just as I have received help from him countless times... I would love to hear some of your friend's stories one day. I really hope one of you will eventually post them on this site.
God bless you and everyone you love.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Angellight
I will make some time to thank him properly 😊

I have a friend whose Guardian Angel is St.Michael. She has wonderful experiences with him. I myself use the St.Michael's Prayer when am scared sometimes.

Angellight (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
The angels interfere with human life all the time! Be this in the form of archangels or not, they're able to aid us with simply everything (with the exception of doing harm to others). Call upon your angels (or a specific one) at any given time and watch miracles take place in front of your eyes. I especially recomend Michael (angel of strength, truth, integrity and fighting power) for making every aspect of your life shine.
ALSO RASHIDA: I recommend that you take time to sit down and thank Azrael for his help in this situation...

Love and light
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
azrial razial.

And a lot of others stil walk among humans.

They become human looking to ensure there surroundings thre safe.

And why would he be a heap of bones.

Hes the angel of death no soul harvester.

He guides people not kill them.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Sure I will email you soon.
I hope to read your story soon Devious Angel ❤
chocolata (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
hi rashida it's chocolata I don't me to be rude but can you email me at yahoo? I have something very interesting to ask you I need your help. Thank you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Wow...that description you mentioned brought back memories. I recall having a close call as a child with something that could have potentially killed me. I'm going to have to write about that one later! Thank you for sharing your experience.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Another cool story rashidah-san 😊 me too. I don't think azrael look scary... Well I have watch a lot of anime, and there's this guy named azrael his good looking too.:D

-AYA** 19sai
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Nah. I do not think I am very important.
I only think I am lucky to encounter this being. And I am very glad to talk about him ❤
Talim (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
... That is awesome rash. I think you must be very important (or you have good karma).
~hehe your important XD~
Talim ❤

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: