You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghostly Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghostly Shadow

 

It was about 1 in the morning in the summer time. My two cousins, Tyanna and Asia, and I were coming home from a party, only a couple blocks away from my apartment.

We all three were sweating, stinking, and sticky because of the hot summer weather. I decided that I wouldn't go to bed like that so as soon as my cousins and I got settled inside my apartment I got right in the shower.

My bathroom is connected to my bedroom and there's a small window near my shower. I opened the window just before I got in the shower, because it would get very humid in the bathroom. About a half of an hour later I got out the shower and as I was drying myself off something black floated by my window and floated right down to the parking lot.

Now the parking lot was about 5 feet from my bathroom window and the black shadow continued to just float in the parking lot. A couple of days later my mother and I watched a ghostly show called Ghostly Encounters and a young lady on there explained what I had saw out my bathroom window.

She said the black shadow was in her home though. The story sent shivers down my spine and I told my mother what I had saw the night I had taken the shower, the day of the party. That's my ghostly story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AyAsantex33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AyAsantex33 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Smd Penny I was 13 years old when I wrote this its been 3 years i've been on here ofcourse it wouldn't be the best! & this site is for tellin ghostly encounters so yeah b*tch I made a story about my encounter. Problem?
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
There isn't just one ghostly shadow in the world; there are many. A shadow person, I believe, is an entity that can not fully manifest itself into a physical being. Congrats, you did see a ghost, in it's most basic, least energy-consuming form.

You shouldn't be afraid of it. How you thought that there was only one ghost on the planet that could appear as a shadow, though, I will never know. Same with the people that see a ghost with a hat on, and everyone goes, "Oh hey! I've seen your ghost!" No, it's not the same ghost. Many appear with hats on.

Deep breaths, take it slow. Have you seen the shadow since?

Penny ❤
jblaster77 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
your story isn't the best but is very good. First to comment!WOOT! 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: