You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Dealing With Death

Real Ghost Stories

Dealing With Death

 

This happened in Reynosa, Mexico, two years ago (summer, 2008). As a background, my family and I have always experienced ghost sightings, among other things. Sometimes they want to communicate or are in need of help. Sometimes... Sometimes they just want to have fun. I am my family's defense or barrier, if something, ghost, demon, entity, wants to harm them, they have to go through me.

I recognized my house and the street as I got higher. The wind is different when you float, it's almost liquid. I was woken up by a laughter, a deep, almost gargling laughter. As I looked through the window, I saw a shadow pass by at an incredible speed. It appeared to be as of a woman.

A few days passed, the laughter and the shadow were still fresh in my mind. Suddenly, I remember that on last Sunday, a day prior to laughter, a woman passed by me on my way to the convenience store. Her eyes were glued to me. Middle aged, short, black hair and with a dark smile on her face. Her clothes reminded me of a "curandera" or "bruja" (witch or old hag). She said something and chuckled as she passed by me. I could not understand a word.

While dreaming, Saturday afternoon, the Woman entered my room. I was watching the tv, even though only a white glare came from it. She had a rifle and started shooting at me as I got out of bed, when knowing that every shot were missed, she ran into my mother's bedroom. Went after her, and as I grabbed her by the neck, the same dark smile appeared on her face. I started punching as hard as possible, but could not make any damage. With incredible strength, gradually she approached her face to mine. Close enough, her mouth opened and her tongue entered my ear. Disgusted, I released her. I suddenly woke up and saw her getting out of my room, running. I ran, trying to catch her, but with no luck. Both my parents did not saw her pass by, which was impossible as the main entrance/exit to my house its right by the living room, were both my parents were.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, El_Riky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

El_Riky (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-17)
I have had some very realistic dreams, so like Cosmogal said, this could have been the case. It just that it has stuck in my mind for so long I felt I should write it and share it. It actually does not end there.
I have more stories to tell, these ones wide awake, haha, so keep posted.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Geez if it was real that would be something else. As the crew before me mentioned it really does seem like a nightmare very hard to find this being a real paranormal experience, but thank you for sharing.

Dan
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
I agree with BadJuuJuu. It seems like you had an extremely lucid dream. I have them sometimes where I am fighting with someone and I can't seem to inflict pain or damage on the person. Once I even woke up to see my friend who was in my dream standing over me, but it was just the transition of coming out of a deep sleep. That's probably what happened with you.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
I'm sorry, but this sounds like a nightmare. A very realistic nightmare, but it doesn't really seem paranormal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: