You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Experiences

 

I've posted on this sight before about other experiences. I have moved back to my hometown. My life has become full of anger and drama. My roomates are always fighting and my boyfriend had cheated on me recently. So all that negativity has been building up.

I now live in the same apartment I stayed in as a teenager. On the back roads of town near the city cemetery and also near some woods. It started off decent. Quiet nights and I even felt comfortable enough to take long walks late at night. I work late nights and now when I come home from work usually around 3 or 4am I feel a sense of dread. I feel like something is always watching me. And my roomates and I have been seeing shadows and shadow people in the apartment.

At first we thought it was shadows coming from outside but the way our apartment is angled we would only see outdoor shadows in the living room and dining room. Like I mentioned in my last story, I'm a practicing pagan (witchcraft) and have done house blessings but I still feel this dark presence which in my dreams reveals itself as a young man.

What else can we do?

We have all stopped fighting and things are getting better. But there is still something in here with us. Please comment!

Other hauntings by pman2010

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pman2010, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Ahem If I may lend a machete to this inilectual thicket the easiest way to get this thing to leave or atleast quiet down is to use sage burning sage smudgeing the doors and windows with it as well as yourselves please keep me in formed

-The Puppeteer
moonamiga (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
To be honest I didn't know what to call it, I'm not too familiar with how its all carried forth I was trying to help...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
pman: Negativity can draw some pretty scary stuff... Now that things have calmed down with you and your room-mates, things should get better... Shadow people, in my opinion, are mostly harmless beings... I suggest you keep working your blessing rituals, it will help... I also suggest trying some aroma therapy... Find scents that are calming, like lavender or lilac... Not only do these scents calm humans, they can help dispell negative vibes...

And just for the record, Wiccans don't sacrifice any living thing...It's not "black" majick, or Satanic or anything even close... Their creed is "harm none"...Why would they want to perform a sacrifice?... 😆 ❤
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
you could try a banishing spell, but if your going to use your craft you realy need to know what your dealing with its probably somthing other than a human spirit brought on by the negativity that's around you I have a feeling the more you try and calm down your life it going to play up more because its been feeding off your energys (slimy little bottom feeder) 😜 I think it will eventualy get hungry and move on so long as you keep positive.
moonamiga (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Spirits always feed on the negativity and I'm sure you know this, but could there be a way for you to stop practicing? Usually when you sacrifice something and or do a ritual you open doors and allow these things to happens so it could be a possibility your practices are causing these things, do you fear or do these shadows cause you fears? Can you give more feedback on them? 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: