You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Watching Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Watching Ghost

 

My name is James, I have experienced a series of paranormal series, and this is my story.

One night I was lying in bed, minding my own buisness when out of the corner of my eye I see a humanoid shadow at the foot of my bed. I was scared stiff, but wanted to see what it was, so I overcame my fears and rolled out of bed and walked toward the shadow, as soon as I reached out the shadow disappeared! Its now saturday morning (the day after what happened that night) and I am eating breakfast when I turn my head to see a cup of pencils and pens start to move around the top of the fridge and then fall off next to my mums foot -who was sitting down in the kitchen- and gave her the fright of her life.

That day I found a nail on the ground so I picked it up and put it on top of the TV, I left for the shops (with my mum) and we came back with the nail still up there, but an hour later I was in my room and heard a little chink and got up to see what it was, to my astonishment it was the nail not on the tv but upright on the coffe table.

All day I heard footsteps, tappings and knocking against the walls and finnaly went to one of my favourite websites yourghoststories! All day from 10am to 11pm I was on it reading stories and studying behavior of different ghosts and kept on doing experiments to test it.

All week I had doors slamming and shadows around the house, but that wasn't bad at all -should I add that I am not scared of the ghost anymore-. My friend Robert believes me because he witnessed something, ok so Rob and I were in my room talking and he got up and said "OK,lets go" and as he said that my toy massager (which is not automatic) rolled off my desk and kept rolling towards my cupboard. We were freaked out and ran out of the room.

I decided to buy the app ghost radar but thought it was a joke, until I read the stories about it. It was real! It had all kinds of things but my favourite was the energy reader. The energy reader does have a down side though, it occasionly detects energy from a power plug. So I walked around the house with it on but there wasn't much energy, I walked into my room and it skyrocketed. I put the ipad in my cupboard and it went even higher! So there is something in there.

I have had caps flying off my lamp, doors slamming and lights turning on in the past week. I am used to it, but one night I was lying in my bed when I heard breathing next to my ear. I thought it was my cat, but she wasn't next to me. So I held my breath but it continued, so I yelled out 'stop it now!' and stopped straight away. When ever I go outside and come back in Rob always tells me to say hi to the ghost, and when ever I do so, it will knock something down from my bookshelf.

Now all my life I could see things (that no one else could see), but recently I can see different things. I can talk to it, see it (but not the full body and face, I see the outline with a kind of white noise in the outline, making me not be able to see behind it) and now I discovered that can move things with my mind!

I was sitting down on a chair and it was a windy day, the door was about to slam and I reached out a grab my glass of water and when I opened my hands the door stopped in its tracks while the wind was still blowing. That day I was walking down the street with my friends and the wind was blowing dirt in my face and I put my hand in front of my eyes to block the dirt, but it wasn't just my face it was my whole body. The wind was going around me and to my friends walking behind me!

A couple of days ago my friend and I went to the park and he started throwing balls at me, every one he would aim at me and throw it right at my chest and it would stop about 2 centimetres away and shoot up, down or sideways! So this is what has happened so far and I will keep you guys posted on what happened recently!

Thanks

James:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jamesstew, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jimmybo13 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
yeah I have to agree with you zion1234.
P.s why are you guys writing songs on this page?
zion1234 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
i suggest some people grow up, and stop using this site as a playground for petty jibes, either comment on what you believe the explanations could be, or just read and don't leave comment, I would like to see reactions of you people, if your story wasn't believed, this is supposed to be a genuine discussion on individuals experiences, which by the way are always of a variety, don't judge anyone until you have genuinly experienced paranormal experiences yoursel ๐Ÿค”
Jimmybo13 (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Jamesstew,
I do believe you, but somethings can be explained with your experience. Especially the telepathic powers. When I was younger I thought I could move things with my mind, and as Casper_the_ghost said I did also feel quite powerful, but remember, try to talk to it, but never try to do anything anything that could annoy it, trust me you don't want to do it
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-21)
Jamesstew, I have read your story only by chance as some of the comments had got my attention ๐Ÿ˜†. I will say though, I at a time in my life thought I had the ability to move objects-a flame to be precise and as a child I was scared but also felt powerful. I submitted it to the site but sadly YGS didn't think it was relevant to ghosts. The balls not hitting you could be maybe because they were so light and it was a windy day? Vibrations can cause objects the shake/move. The nail could of been picked up by a family member and put on the table-out of harm's way. I do believe what you have experienced but you need to look at the possibilities of the causes beforehand.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
The troll is here with wonderful news for you dear Sunju or is it jamesstew? I see you're not famous yet so got a work for you and your friend at the circus. I just can't understand why I've never heard of you. Wow... Your friend throwing balls at you in the park right at your chest and it hopped away about 2 centimeters from your chest' It seems like you are one hell of a magical powerful supernatural ball proof' man. I sort of agree with you, sorry that this troll thinks you're a "drol" If you like to I can arrange with my family members who live in Australia to meet you so you can at least proof your super powers. Let me assure you they will be quite willing to meet someone like you. Trix.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
zzgranny,
๐Ÿ˜† They always choose legjon "we are legion" like it's a NEW thing. As if it hasn't been used so often that it is now almost a brand name.
"Try the new snack treat kids! Everybody loves them! It'a 'Sour Gummy Legion' treats. In five different flavors that you know and love!
Lord of darkness Lemon
Gargoyle Grape
River of Strawberry Styx
Pineapple Possesion
And introducing our brand new flavor straight from the Netherworld... Demon Breath!
Get yours today! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Jav- The all knowing, ever crowing, reputedly glowing, sticks and stones throwing, ever laughing at your expense.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Somebody's been reading Nostradamus again! ๐Ÿ˜†...

Legion: Nostradamus wannabe... Thinks they're clever... But can't compare...
Sunt-Legio (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Javelina, always so hostile, always so knowing;
Always so tactless while her insults she's throwing.

Sticks and stones and all that, love.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
[at] stunted legion and abracadabra dude,
You two are on the wrong website. We don't play those games over here boys. This is for the big kids and grown ups. The 'spooky' fell flat and the 'ominous' thing sounded more like you were trying to scare your little sister.
Nice try, but we aren't buying it.

Jav ๐Ÿ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Sunt-Legio: I have some questions for you: What the hell are you talking about, and what does it have to do with this thread?
Sunt-Legio (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Untruthful Jamesstew... The Man in Black, Little James Morrison... Both crossed over now... Wild Pig with terse words sits in the dark in the desert.
Sunju (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
"Trix... Why the heck would I come to this site if I was writing a fake storie? These are all true you troll"
Why does anyone perpetrate a hoax? Attention, a desire to leave behind a mystery or an urban legend, some people try to get famous or even rich off of hoaxes. There's a bunch of reasons. One reason is to troll people:P Looks like you're off to a good start.
jamesstew (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
Trix... Why the heck would I come to this site if I was writing a fake storie? These are all true you troll
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Oh and 'Adapa'? You are 53 years old...I'd still call you a kid though.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Oh and 'Adapa', you are 53 years old...I'd still call you a kid though.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Aah Matt! You don't give up do you? Which paper did you look up in that file of yours? Adapa? Which geo is that from? I am asking because I want to check if my predictions are right.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Don't wear it out so early kid. You have a bad habit of showing your hand too soon. Ooops! Too late! ๐Ÿ˜†
Make sure you paper the walls real good. We expect nothing less.
Time for my nap...later.

๐Ÿ˜Š
Adapa40 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Now that statement was curious. Are you referring to the law (human police types) or something of a more arcane persuasion? Either way, you know the rules, if we bother you, uninvited, just say the word and we are finished. You don't need eyes to see the shadows and I seriously doubt you're old enough to call me kid.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Shadows are easy to ignore little one, especially for a blind woman!
Be careful where you swing it kid. Me and the law, we got an agreement.
And now... Back to your regularly schedueled program.

Jav
Adapa40 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Come now, you can do better than that. But you are half right. Keep ignoring the shadows, that's what we want. Enjoy your desert Babygirl.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Aaw! For me? Why I would be flattered, but these words aren't your own. How disappointing it must me for you? Not able to create your own. I make a point to back away from fakery like that. I don't bother reading it either... I hear once you get some on you, it's impossible to remove.
How's it hanging 'Baby Lesuere'?
Well, it won't get any easier from here. ๐Ÿ˜† Good luck!

Jav
Adapa40 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
What bitterness and hate you nurture Javelina. Is this any way to treat an innocent newcomer? I see why the shadows watch you; The Lurker waits for you.

He is the gatekeeper and also the gate;
The key to the outside, where all knowledge waits.
He knows the sigil; he knows the rhyme,
He holds the power of space and time.
The seeker will find him when searching within;
Alone in the darkness will your contact begin.
From the darkness come shadows and flashes of light;
With chills and vibrations he comes into sight.
For a price he will answer your questions, concern;
The solution to all things is yours to discern.
The location of The City; seek you will find;
The secret he'll tell you, it waits in your mind.
So great is his knowledge, the dimensions do bow;
The riddle of time, the who, what, when, how.
From the ancient of days, to the timeless before;
Of which few have knowledge and no one knows more.
So call forth the Deity and make introduction,
Hear carefully his words and follow instruction.
But hear first this warning, wholly absent derision;
Knowledge is power, but also a prison.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
You read through the stories. Did you bother with the comments? Or are you beyond all that nonsense?
But you go right ahead and be the 'Jonny come lately' if you choose. No skin off my back. You want to look clever? You picked a good way to go about it.
So, please... Be my guest. Step on up and complain about the way the place is run. Don't let me stop you.

This is a ghost site, but sometimes it's best to let some folks dig their own graves. ๐Ÿ˜

Jav
Adapa40 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Forgive me Javelina, I guess my deficiencies caused me to miss all the clever debunking. All I read was a bunch of comments about music and other silliness. For your information I have read many other stories on this site which do seem to be credible; I only commented on this one because it was overly ridiculous. Also, next time I'll watch the board more closely and make sure I don't comment on any posts older than 24 hours, so I'm not a day late and a dollar short again. Maybe you could help me with your obvious stellar intellect and help me to see through the glare and understand when you and the other bafoons are actually debunking, chicka-boom.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Adapa40,
No, you didn't think that at all! It looks to me like you were shopping for just such a story. For your first post. Here's a hint... When it's obviously been debunked by others? You coming along a day late and dollar short does nothing but shine a glaring light on your own deficiencies. That's right. Everyone saw you kick that dead horse. No one is impressed.

You sure picked a fine way to introduce yourself!
Troll on kid, before someone steps on your tail.

Jav ๐Ÿค”
Adapa40 (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
I thought I had stumbled onto a decent site where serious people talk about TRUE hauntings and experiences; then I read this grade school drivel. So, the "ghost" or "entity" stops baseballs being thrown at you, mere centimeters from your chest in the middle of the park. I'm sure that you got some video of such a profound experience. You should have saved this fantastical rubbish for Myspace.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
Just one more for those still hanging in there...

Are you ready Steve? Uh-huh
Andy? Yeah
Mick? Okay
Alright fellas - let's go!

Oh it's been getting so hard
Living with the things you do to me
Well things are getting so strange
I'd like to tell you everything I see

Oh, I see a man in the back as a matter of fact
His eyes were as red as the sun
And the girl in the corner that no one ignores
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Oh Yeah! It was like lightning
Everybody was frightening
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving

CHORUS
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah-Yeah-Yeah
And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz...

This has been your DJ and Driver aboard the Ms. Demeanor... Time for me to go and get some rest before the next Troll Patrol...๐Ÿ˜‰

Puff Bayram
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
Ah Yes, The Late, Great Johnny Cash. Moment of Silence Please...

JerryNoble,

Do You know where the boys are? It's not a Real Party until they show up in their Man-kinis drinking their Martinis... But the road is open so back to the music...

If you see something that looks like a star
And it's shooting up out of the ground
And your head is spinning from a loud guitar.
And you just can't escape from the sound
Don't worry too much, it'll happen to you
We were children once, playing with toys.

And the thing that you're hearing is only the sound
Of the low spark of high-heeled boys.

Puff Bayram
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
Sorry boys, but the man in black deserves to be remembered here...

Well my daddy left home when I was three
Didn't leave much for ma and me
Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze

Well I don't blame him cause he run and hid
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left
He went and named me Sue...

โค
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
Ah Yes... The DOORS... Request granted...

Ah Keep your eyes on the road,
Your hands upon the wheel.
Keep your eyes on the road
Your hands upon the wheel.
Yeah, we're going to the roadhouse,
Gonna have a real good-time.

Yeah, the back of the roadhouse,
They've got some bungalows.
Yeah, the back of the roadhouse,
They've got some bungalows.

They dance for the people
Who like to go down slow.

Let it roll, baby, roll.
Let it roll, baby, roll.
Let it roll, baby, roll.
Let it roll, all night long.

Puff Bayram

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: