You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My School Used To Be A Farm

Real Ghost Stories

My School Used To Be A Farm

 

I live in Australia. The amount of happenings is getting out of control and this is only 2.

Before I start this story I want to have some back-up history.

In the past 200 years, my school was a farm. With possibly 1 or 2 hectares of land. The owners being Mr Buckley and Mr Pye. Over some years the farm got old and so did the owners, when it became a school.

Now I'd like to start my experience. My school was holding a camp-out on our oval so we got searching. I was sitting down with friends when another friend came bolting down a hill with frantic information. We checked out this strange happening in the classroom nearest to us. We look in through the window and the lights were off, the computers were in sam for the CD player and the fans. We had no other logical explanation for this because the school was locked and our gates surrounding are 1.5m high, so no one could possibly climb over.

To this day I wonder if that really was a paranormal experience or a prank by a teenager. We all saw it and still refer to it this day, it gives us goosebumps.

Another brief experience I have had was when we peeked in the hall and started throwing bean-bags in there which look like they were being kicked by an invisible source. We then called for Mr Buckley and the curtain opened slightly. I white figure looked at us from behind. Then our other friends, being the hooligans they are, made absurd noises causing the curtain to fall and the figure disappearing. This is really a fascinating experience.

I will post more about my house and school because of lots of unexplained happenings. If anyone has any information at all, don't hesitate to comment.

Thanks for reading

Cocoa.

Other hauntings by Plover

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Plover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-04)
Thanks for explaining that you made some mistakes cause I almost going to write that I didn't get the first part of your experience. Hehe 😆
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Shellzy NSW. Winston Heights PS.

And Rook, it has really sharp points on the tips.
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
I'm so sorry! I have made some grammar mistakes! What I meant was ' the computers were on, same for the CD player.'

[at]nibaru WOW how did you know? I guess you are truely a clairvoyant!

[at]Mel. We have this big room which everyone refers to as the Hall. It's where we have our assemblies. And we had to search... Well we didn't have to we just thought of it somehow that we had to search.

THANKS! Cocoa 😊
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-05)
Oh my goodness Cocoa, you sound just like some of my patients who woke up during the night after sedation! Trix. 😕
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-05)
haha! Well put Taz!

I'm just going to type blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah so my I have enough content that my post can be read.

That is all.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
errm, what? Ok this does not make any sence what's so ever but I'm happy to see I'm not the only one!
I think all my questions have been asked except one,
What mod passed this?
Taz
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
Cocoa

Im sorry but I have to mirror the below comments and ask the same questions. Your story is a little dis-jointed and doesn't quite make sense. Could I ask which part of Australia you live in? Just curious to know the history of where you live and go to school.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
I second... Or is it third? Maybe I'm the forth or fifth to ask this but could you please clarify some of the things you have said...

I'm not so sure concerning this one...I'm 44 years old with a gimpy knee and I can climb over a 1.5m fence (4' 11.05" or a 'five' foot high fence).

I do have the B/S Blankie on standby but hope it's not needed...

I hope Cocoa returns and answers the many questions that have been put forth concerning this 'story'.

Respectfully,

Rook
nibaru (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Hi Cocoa,

I am a Clairvoyant and feel I know what you are trying to say, but you definitely need to work on your Grammar if you are going to do well in the upcoming NAPLAN tests, say hi to chanel, coco and gucci for me.

NiBi 😁
TheLurkingUnknown (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
very confusing please be more specific
and not so all over the place and broad
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
I don't really understand some of this story. I'm with MELLYBARR. Could you please be more clear on some things? Thanx.

~LSD~
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Yeah, I'm not sure what "the computers were in the sam for the CD players and the fans" means either. Maybe say this another way?
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Hi Cocoa.

I have a few questions:

1. Why was your school in a camp-out in the oval and why did that mean you had to go searching? For what?

2. You wrote, "the computers were in sam for the CD player and the fans" - I don't know what this means.

3. You wrote, "Another brief experience I have had was when we peeked in the hall and started throwing bean-bags in there which look like they were being kicked by an invisible source. We then called for Mr Buckley and the curtain opened slightly." - throwing bean bags in where? Why was there a curtain in the hall way?

Thank you.

Mel

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: