You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Figures And Paranormal Activities

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Figures And Paranormal Activities

 

I would like to talk about my ghost story, there are actually four of them, which they happened inside a house in Florida and outside of the house as well. I am almost 20 years old in Feb 2013 but this was about 3 to 4 years back. I will talk about the story that happened inside the house first.

It was getting dark outside and I had guest who came over to my house. We didn't have a lot of room for everyone to sleep so we took out an extra bed we had in the garage and placed it in front of the kitchen, where the television was in the corner of the room. If I was to lay down on the bed then there would be a wall to my left and to my right there was a whole bunch of empty space witch the sliding door was there. The sliding door was huge which was 4 door combined. I'm just giving out details of what the room was like.

Okay, so this how it began. I was sleeping in that bed when I suddenly woke up for no reason and I was laying flat on my back. In front of me was a black figure no less than one foot away from my face. It looked like a man and even though there was moonlight shining through the sliding doors I could not make out his face. I thought it was my brother so I just leaned over to my right and fell asleep. I suddenly awoke again the same night and I saw him again but he was standing next to the sliding doors staring at me. He was still a black dark figure and this time I knew it was no ordinary man. I was so scared I couldn't even peep out a sound so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep. The same night I awoke from my sleep and my head was turned to the wall so I could not see anything but only feeling someone shrugging me on my right shoulder. It continued for about one minute and I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

The next story was when I came home from a party which my friend dropped me off. I walked to the side of the house which there was a door that gained access inside the garage. It was dark with no moon, so the woods were in just complete darkness. The keys that opened the garage door were next to the front door under a stone which I grabbed and came back to the garage door. The key was on a key chain, which that key chain had also two other keys on it. I felt like I was being watched and I began to attempt to unlock the door. I grabbed the first key and it didn't fit and before I grabbed the next key I looked back into the woods behind me examined it. Nothing was there so I put in the next key which also did not fit. I again looked back into the woods and nothing was there. So I grabbed the last key and put it in and it fit in perfectly. As I was holding the key I looked back to the woods and I saw a girl maybe at the age of 18. Her height was smaller than mine and she was wearing a white gown, she had dark hair, and had no face. As soon as I saw her I unlocked the door, ran inside, and locked the door behind me. I was confused and scared. I walked into my brother's room which I slept on his bed and fell asleep.

The last activity was maybe no more than a year later in the same house but in a different room. I was in bed sleeping with my brother (we had to share beds) and I was in bed for no more than 30 minutes and couldn't fall asleep. My bro was already fast asleep and that's when it happened. Something was pulling me out of bed by grabbing my legs. Although I did not feel anything touching me at the time, I was slowly being dragged out of bed and I couldn't say anything, and I couldn't yell. The only thing I could do was to move my body side to side and make peeping sounds so that my brother could awaken. He then mumbled "be quite" in a loud voice and went back to sleep. He didn't notice anything I guess so I slithered my way back to my pillow, and I put my legs upward to my body and fell asleep.

So that's my story and what got me motivated to tell this story was from one to two weeks ago when I was home alone (I am now living in Washington State) and I was downstairs eating some food. It was during the day at about 3:00. I heard footsteps upstairs, then shortly after I heard a door open which footsteps began to thump and they thumped to the other room. I was like, whatever and continued to eat. A door opened again and the footsteps came from a room and wondered into the room from which it came from. It closed the door and the sounds stopped. I grabbed a kitchen knife and searched both rooms and every other part of the house and it was empty. I don't know if I was hearing things but it just creeps me out.

Please comment for anything of these ghost sightings or activities I have wrote about and suggest of what they are or maybe you have had a similar experience. Please I need to know especially the one about the black shaded figure. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jtaranov, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jtaranov (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-18)
Some questions that you may have are answered below!

-I have not done any research on the house or the land on which the house stood or on and surroundings of the house. Keep in mind that the house is only about 5 years old and I and my family were the first to live in it.
-I will put up the story about my uncle in the future.
-I have seen that black figure only at that one night and no more, also no one in my family had ever experienced anything similar to that.
-When my legs were being pulled I couldn't just wake my brother because i'm so terrified that the only thing I could do was to moan and try to shake my body.
-I put the age to a faceless figure because I looked at the height and the body formation which I was seeing at the time and I assumed that the women was around the age of 18.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-18)
I have some questions for you:
(1) Have you done any research on the house or the land the house is on and surround areas? There might be entities surrounding the house, land, and / or area.

(2) What happened to your uncle?

(3) Have you done anything to cleanse the house you live in currently or yourself?

(4) Have you done any research on your current house and / or land?
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
I've had a similar experience when I was around 11 years old. It's as though you are paralized.I've read many books and internet sights, because its terrifying! I believe it to be maybe a spirit trying to scare you because you are young and you are more succeptible to the experiences. All I can tell you is pray and try some music while your sleeping it drowns out the quietness of the rooms. 😐
SirenBelva (7 stories) (64 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
The Lady in White or White Lady, Woman in White, etc is a legend that has many different versions. I think it would be hard to pinpoint what the significance of her appearance might be without further information.

Have you seen the black figure more than once or just that one instance? Has anyone else around you experienced anything similar?

The pulling on your legs... I'm lost on that one but why the heck didn't you wake your brother up!?

It seems like all of your experiences are kind of random. It would be hard to guess whether or not they are related solely on the information that you have provided.

Maybe you would want to do some investigating into the house you currently live in to see if what you heard might be some residual energy.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
And can I ask how you could put an age on a faceless figure? This white gowned, dark haired girl seems to like popping up all over the place! 😐
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
If I got touched and dragged out of bed by an unknown force, I can honestly say there'd be no chance I could go back to sleep!

Also, you say here, I was home alone and I was downstairs eating some food. It was during the day at about 3:00. I heard footsteps upstairs, then shortly after I heard a door open which footsteps began to thump and they thumped to the other room. I was like, whatever and continued to eat. -You have balls of steel! 😉
jtaranov (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
tsukino31,
I am the only one in my family who experiences this but my mother's brother had one as well but even worse than mine.
Lemonader (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
Interesting story! The part that got me was being dragged out of bed... Eek. The 18 Year old in white is spotted around the world and is known as The Woman in White.
Thanks for your story. 😉
tsukino31 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
wow that's a creepy one, being pulled by the leg! Yikes... I really liked your story. Thanks for sharing and oh! I have one question, does anybody from your family have the same exeprience or its only you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: