You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Carrying Evil Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Carrying Evil Spirit

 

This is a story that happened years ago to my mom. She is psychic, although she did not develop it and closed her mind after what I'm about to tell you.

When we arrived to Tijuana (yes! That Tijuana) she opened a little business. She was doing well for some years but then, one year in 2006 her sales began to go down.

One day I was at my work and received a call from my brother saying that my mom had been robbed. Some guy entered the store and pointed at my mom with a gun, he drag her to the bathroom and closed the door.

A week later my mom was robbed again by some dude with a gun also, my mom just had 20 pesos (2 dollars at the time) and gave it to him. Se was doing really bad.

One day two ladies went in and they got petrified to see my mom in front of them. They immediately said to my mom that she was carrying some evil spirit on her back. She was been "eaten" by it. That was the reason she had such bad luck.

They began to pray, to bless the place and asked my mom to hold still. Suddenly they attacked something above my mom's head and pull it away from her. In that moment my mom told me that she felt that some claws were ripping her head as the ladies were pulling. She felt that she was not going to be able to hold. She was fainting.

Then, she felt light, as if some big weight had been taken off of her. The ladies run to the exit of the store "carrying" something. My mom just saw their empty hands, but they were struggling with some entity. As soon as they got to the street, they threw it away.

When they came back, they told my mom that she should not be afraid anymore, she could work peacefully, and that everything was going to change from that moment.

Just an ending note:

From 2003 to 2006 that we arrived to Tijuana, my family had suffered too much. We were tearing apart as a family, my brother was a drinker, my mom had to close some business and my father did nothing. I was in a deep depression that lasted those years. Believe you me when I tell you that our lives changed from that day for all of us.

Other hauntings by Saheed10

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Saheed10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BeagleMom (3 stories) (84 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-07)
I'm rather new to this site, just reading through the lists of stories. This is an amazing tale! I am just wondering how these women knew, when they saw your mom, that she was being harassed by this demonic being. Your poor mother was just lucky they came along, if not, who knows what might have happened to your family! Glad your fortunes have changed for the better!
❤ Mother of Beagles
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-30)
Hello Saheed10, I have not read your previous narrative but I will sure to go through it now.

I have the same questions that TinAA asked. Who were those ladies and why they came to see her?

Strange that the customs with regard to negative entities and malevolent paranormal spirits are one and the same. In my country, India, there is a custom. A lemon with four or five green chillies will be tied together by piercing a needle and will be hung on the house or a business place to prevent the evil from getting inside. The same is also practiced to ward off evil to individuals. They throw it, generally, at the junction of 3 or 4 roads. But learned persons, especially priests, they don't throw it on the road because if some person, accidentally, steps on it on crosses it, the evil spirit might get hold of him and do harms to him.

Just shared with you because these beliefs and customs are everywhere the same throughout the world.

Saheed10, I am happy that your family is good after the ladies warded off the evil.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-30)
Saheed10

I have heard of such a creature but can not remember its name, I do believe what the women did to get rid of the creature is the correct way for there is no other known way to rid one of it, your mother was very lucky to have those two customers help her.

Thanks for sharing 😁
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-29)
Hi Saheed
It was nice to read your experience but at the same time scary too.
Nice to know that your mom got rid of that evil spirit.
Hope your life is good now.
I have few questions... Who those two ladies were...? I mean how did they drive away the spirit so easily.? Did they know exorcism? And its sad to know that the ladies left the spirit somewhere in the middle of the road... (it was indeed free to attack new victim) if they knew the ritual of exorcism then they should have shown a proper way to the spirit to go in its world...
Anyway...thanks to share... 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-26)
Saheed10: interesting story!
It is a little disappointing that the ladies would trough that entity to the street where it could find its way to harm somebody else.

You mention your mother being a psychic but nevertheless she wasn't aware of the evil spirit eating her?
Did she ever communicate with the little girl ghost in the house of your previous story?

Did the ladies tell your mom the possible origin of this spirit? -perhaps some one was jealous of her success and "le hizo mal de ojo"?

Anyway, I'm glad to know that your family's situation improved after that day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: