You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Children

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Children

 

This has only happened once but still, it freaked me out. I used to live in a flat in London above a shop. My bedroom was on one side of the flat and the kitchen and living room were on the other side, there was a staircase splitting it into two. There were no flats next to mine or any children living nearby.

It was about 5 o'clock in the morning and suddenly something woke me up. I couldn't really hear anything at first but about five minutes later I heard running footsteps outside the door on the staircase. I slowly sat up in bed and about 30 seconds later I heard strange echoey giggling.

I slowly walked to the door and burst it open. There was no more giggling or footsteps when I opened the door. I looked down the staircase and everything but there was nothing there. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, liz02, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-09)
Yes! I have experienced something like this before! Except... Not the giggling... 😕

There were a few times when I would be reading on the couch in the living room of my house. In the living room, there is a small set of stairs leading up to a loft my family has turned into a small office. I am usually left home alone and I sometimes hear someone walking around up in the loft.

I have gone up there several times, wondering who the heck is in my house and what not. All I can give you is if this is all you're ghost is doing, then leave it alone. 😳

If it is not being harmful, then you have nothing to worry about. 😊
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-04)
Check online to see if anyone has died in that building or your flat!
permramaan (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
i would ask you to check whether there was any intruder or any space for the kids to peep in. I am used to these as one of my neighbor kid often try to scare people or steal things that are kept around the house
Agua (4 stories) (61 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Not precisely that, but many people experience the sound of voices for which no origin can be identified. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Agua (4 stories) (61 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Not precisely that, but many people experience the sound of voices for which no origin can be identified.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: