You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Figures In My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Figures In My Life

 

Every since I was little I always had the feeling I was being watched like I was never alone. Recently over the years it's only gotten worse.

Half my life I've always seen a woman in a long white dress around my house and judging by what my mom has told me it could be my grandmother. She died by a exploding blood vain in her brain there was nothing the doctors could do and she died a slow and painful way. My mom tells me I'm a lot like her, the thing is I never got to meet her she died a year and a day before my birthday. That still shocks me to this day. I'm not sure if it's her though because I've never seen the figure's face.

Then recently a few months back I use to see a little boy maybe 7 or 8 years old and he'd always be by or behind something. I took a photo once because my dogs were barking at my porch door. When I examined the photo I realized in the bottom right corner of the window you could see a little boys face slightly pale skin, short black hair, and sad blue eyes.

And ever since my pregnant aunt moved in my family will hear a baby crying in the storage room next to our bedrooms.

My grandpa told me when he was a boy the house next door use to be the doctor's house and supposedly a few people died there but I'm not sure what to believe.

Then ever since my 15th birthday I've begun to see a tall shadow figure anywhere I go. I'll go on dates with my boyfriend now and I'll always see a tall dark figure in the corner of a room watching but when you've seen it in a large crowded place like Wal-Mart it begins to make you worry. Whenever we're at his house I'll always see it in the lower den or even the stairways. He's never seen it but he'll joke about seeing it near the highway always when driving home.

I wanted to believe I was just a paranoid girl who needed help but a few nights ago the figure actually attacked me. I was laying in bed when I noticed a scratching noise from across the room in the storage room. A few minutes later I noticed a black shape moving so when I finally looked over I was immediately attacked. It grabbed my ankle and started dragging me across my bedroom floor. My leg started to go numb as I tried fighting back. Immediately after blinking it disappeared. I was so scared I literally slept on the porch with my dogs just to feel safer.

When I was changing that's when I noticed my right leg was covered in bruises from my ankle to my knee. They're almost faded now but I've been a lot more cautious about being in my room. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CaRm1516, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CuriousNEwoman (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-18)
Well...wow...As for the female figure... If it is your grandmother she will mean no harm maybe there is a connection with the year And a day thing? Do you feel negativity when she is around? If not I wouldn't worry.

As for the little boy...hmmm...maybe he's just lonely (and a little shy) as children get...? Does he seem scary to you? If it were me...I'd try saying something to him... To see if I could draw him out and find out why he hasn't crossed over... But unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to see a ghost... Maybe that sounds weird, please don't think I'm a super freak and would for what ever to see one or I'm belittling anyone who has to deal with the negative ones. It's just I do believe in spirits/ ghosts/apparitions but I've never seen one as proof... I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

Uhm, when you talk about photos it would be great if you included them. I'd love to see the sad boy with blue eyes. Plus it's great to have the proof to back what your saying.

You should have taken a photo of your bruised up ankle and leg... But that event had to be terrorifing. I can not even imagine! I would try a cleansing of your house. Cause if you cleanse just the storage room the entities/noises (baby crying) and such may relocate to a different room. So always cleanse your whole home including an attic if you have one. And maybe clease yourself. I know if it were me I'd try that. Then if that doesn't help...I'd have my home (every room) blessed by a clergyman.

As I said I've never had anything like this happen to me. I'm just suggesting things from learning things from this site and (don't laugh) TV shows. I'm just suggesting and trying to help. I've read some really great suggestions on this site!

I hope you can clear up these negative spirits and feel more comfortable in your life. ❤
Blessed be.
aisyah1987 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Oh dear... Please seek help. DO NOT keep this to yourself, dear. It might manifest itself. Speak to someone whom you can trust. Spiritually, religiously... Whomever is able to take you seriously. Once the spirit is able physically harm you, he will take over. Many prayers for you, my love. ❤
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Hey CaRm1516 your story is very much interesting 😊.
By the way can you submit the photo in which you saw the small boy. If you have the photo please do share it 😊
Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: