You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Was It Really?

Real Ghost Stories

What Was It Really?

 

So this is my first experience which I am going to share on this site. Hope it gets published.

Back then I was, in my 8th grade, it was 6pm of the noon. And I was getting ready to go at my friend's house as we used to study together and play games, and just have some fun.

There was a audumbar tree in our angan, and as I was getting ready I heard sudden large sound of bang in my angan like some one just had jumped on the tree Branch. Out of curiosity I went outside to check but there was nothing. As lot of monkeys use to visit this tree, I just thought it may be monkey and might have went away, I just not paid any lot of attention on it.

I was again busy in getting ready and as I was looking in the mirror I saw girl like reflection, in the mirror calling my name. 'RUSHI' as I turned back I saw a girl like appearance rushing outside. I went out of the room but there was no one just eerie silence nothing else. I just got creeped out. I just avoided it and I just thought that It might be a mere hallucination or my brain just playing tricks.

Nothing happened after that. But after a few days as we use to have tv in that room I was watching it. Like regularly nothing wrong. But, suddenly the room went cold and I felt someone's presence around for few minutes and then room temperature came, to it's optimum level and everything turned normal. This occurred almost every day but I ignored it.

But one day when I was sleeping at night I saw a nightmare that it was around 7 pm of the evening and I was returning from my tution. As I was on my way to home suddenly some one called my name 'RUSHI'. As I turned back there was a girl who was wearing a read curta and cream coloured pajama. There was no street light and only source of illumination was moonlight. As she was standing in dark I wasn't able to see her face it was covered in dark. And she just asked me a question, 'TUZA NAO RUSHI AAHE KA' (is your name Rushi) and suddenly dogs began to bark on her. As I too was frightened I said no, and I woke up after this. I was sick for three days as I got medicated and everything went normal I felt nothing after that.

But one day during afternoon when I was sleeping in the room I just felt someone lurking on me and some ones hairs dangling on my face. I suddenly opened my eyes and there was nothing. Well this was my last experience after that I never felt anything and soon we shifted from that house as it was rented one.

Well there is again one incident of friend of mine which I will share some another day. Hope you guys enjoyed my story and peace

Other hauntings by Theomniscient

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Theomniscient, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Theomniscient (3 stories) (7 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2021-11-07)
Yeah you are right it's holy abode of guru Dattatreya. But as our house owner hasn't performed it's pooja for long time it was began to diseased like it's leaves began to fell it's trunk began to get rotten. Soon I am going to post a part two, of it. Well it was last encounter with that thing and after that second incident everything ended completely. May be that thing has just went away bcz, I just don't feel anything or may be I have loosed my pshycic site with the course of time. And it seems like it would be a mystery for rest of my life if you guys can figure out what that entity would be plzz feel free to share it. May be, she had something to say which I wasn't able to figure out.
Nikachi (2 stories) (8 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2021-11-07)
Audumber tree is the abode of Adiguru Dattatreya and a very sacred tree. If you have seen Guru Dattatreya's pic he is surrounded by four dogs. And those dogs only protected you in your dream. And speciality of Audumber tree is that it grows on its own.
Theomniscient (3 stories) (7 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-06)
Well audumbar trees are considered to be very sacred as the owner of that house use to do regular Pooja of it in the beginning but suddenly they Stopped doing it. And later on no one took care of that trees pooja. May be I have some connection but I don't feel anything now
Rajine (14 stories) (780 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-06)
Hi Theomniscient

I think you may have a entity attached to you, also it's not good to have trees growing right at the entrance of your house as far as I know.
Theomniscient (3 stories) (7 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-04)
Yeah that entity was approaching me as soon as she asked me my name the dogs began to bark
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2021-11-04)
Welcome to YGS.

Fever dreams are trippy to be sure. I just want to be sure of a detail. In your dream, you were approached by this spooky figure that asked your name and then dogs barked at it in your dream?

Thanks.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: