You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Trespassing Taking Toll

Real Ghost Stories

Trespassing Taking Toll

 

The account which I am going to narrate, was experienced by my uncle. 8 years have passed since these events.

My uncle owns a clothing shop. And travels Amravati which is city in Maharashtra, from there he purchases all required commodities for the shop. He was on his way back and it was 1am, and all of sudden he had an urge to pee. He asked the driver to stop on a nearby highway at some deserted place. As per his description no single entity was seen or heard by him in that deserted area, no hooting of owl. No nests not, even perching of birds on the branches, just a sheer amount of silence. Deep down his inner self told him that I should not be here this definitely is someone else domicile, who don't anticipate me to be here. He completed his business and went in to the car. And asked driver to turn off the AC as he was feeling gushing cold and chills, so he just covered himself with a blanket and slept in the car.

Then the strange occurrences began.

He use to eat nights dinner and that's it only one single meal for entire day. And even if he felt hungry for breakfast or lunch he used to vomit. He use to ask for murmure (puffed rice) and use to devour it like there's no tomorrow.

He turned insomniac. He tried to sleep, but the woman with jingling anklets used to come in his dreams; for months he wasn't able to sleep and was totally emaciated.

My uncle shared this with my grandfather, who took my uncle to the baba in a nearby village. That baba gave him some ash to eat, as soon he took that ash into his mouth he expelled some black gunk, that pooled all over the floor. Thus he was ridden from thing for forever.

And one more thing like my grandparents and even my great grand parents were victims of the occult stuff, maybe I will share their experiences some other day hope those stories get submitted

Other hauntings by Theomniscient

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Theomniscient, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+1
2 months ago (2024-03-04)
Theomniscient, I've read similar posts about fevers after seeing spirits, woman with jingling ankles and so on.
It sound like your uncle came into contact with some sort of entity that attached itself to him.
All that matters is that he expelled the black gunk whatever it was before it made him really sick
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
2 months ago (2024-02-27)
So it seems like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time (of night), glad he's OK though.
Theomniscient (3 stories) (7 posts)
+3
2 months ago (2024-02-27)
Well as I've mentioned in the account that It was a abandoned land. And mostly people after doing all the occult rituals throw remnants in such abandoned places so maybe while urinating he may have crossed it and people here builds samadhi in our property of old deceased one and obviously urinating in such places is disrespectful, and 8+ years has passed to this event even he can't remember this in vivd detail and he most of the time avoids talking about this incident. And he vomited the thing and amount he vomitted as he describes was one plate full of that black goo like substance
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
2 months ago (2024-02-27)
Hi Theomniscient.

I have a question, according to a previous submission, urinating in the open in India seems to offer some sort of protection.
How come this didn't help your uncle?

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=27633

"In Tulu culture we call it "Maasthi" basically a wandering spirit. He then immediately removed his clothes and got naked and urinated (it is believed that when you encounter a spirit you should do this particular thing as it is believed that it is an indication that we aren't scared of the spirit) "

Also, according to one poster commenting on the above story:

"Anonymous_ (1 posts) ________+3________3 years ago (2021-08-12)

The practice of peeing to ward off certain types of evils (temporarily) is prevalent all over the Indian subcontinent, though very few know about it. I myself tried it twice or thrice & it worked everytime."

Wouldn't this mean that, after urinating, your uncle should have been protected from any negative force?

"he expelled some black gunk, that pooled all over the floor."

Did he vomit or the gunk came as other kind of body fluid?
Could you be more specific about the amount of gunk he expelled? Was it a volume larger than the expected within human limits?

Anyway, I'm glad to know he got well after the baba's intervention.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: