You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hot Uncanny Blonde Lass

Real Ghost Stories

Hot Uncanny Blonde Lass

 

t was sometime in may 2008 late at night. I was 17 years old at the time.

I was getting a drink of milk I think. As I waltzed in I noticed hot blonde lass. Wondering how she got in there, as I was the only one in the house I felt I could risk communicating with her without a prayer of protection.

She was wearing a blood red dress. I swear to God she's much smaller than me, she's somewhere between the age of 18 to 21. I was filled with curiosity and fear, but mostly curiosity but I was unable to talk or move for a while she was standing next to the back sliding glass door.

I almost wound up saying nice moves but was afraid of provoking her or making her uncomfortable. She didn't say anything or point at anything or communicate with me in any way. She just twilled around until she spotted me watching then once she saw me she looked annoyed and scared to death of me I wanted to give her some solace then I looked at the refrigerator for some reason then looked back and she completely vanished. She didn't go through the screen door or walk past me.

She hasn't been spotted since. Who is she? Does she like me? Is she good or bad? Should I attempt an EVP session with her? What does she want with me? Is she telling me something with her dancing? When will she be seen again?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, llcoolclint, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Avera (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
Ok people did you ride the short yellow bus with the white top to school... English 101, Remedial Reading and remembering what is written... He said by the back glass door, and also said she could not have walked past him out the screen door, so she was inside the house... So who is drunk or high now? Anyway just had to point that out to the ones who could not figure out where this girl ghost was when all along it was right there in black and white!...llcoolclint...I would do a property search to find out if anyone died in the house or around it. You said she looked annoyed when she finally noticed you... That fits with most ghost that are trapped and for some reason have not moved on or cannot move on with out help. As to the drunk theory... Could be but you would have seen and heard her running away had she been human if you just looked at the refrigerator and back again. So I would say yep you had a ghostly encounter. I also think you will be seeing her again, she might need help moving on. Don't get excited over seeing her again, she don't need a boyfriend, she needs help moving on!
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
You can give it a try. See where it takes. Just be caution and know your limits. But I think you like her. Do remember that spirit and human doesn't not work out too well.
Miss_Cannabis (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
lmfao "maybe she was a drunk girl that wanderd into your yard" Dude its Arizona. There drunk wandering people everywhere so I bet that's what happend. But I am also confused, was she inside or out?!
youngghost (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Yes, you should attempt an EVP session with her. Maybe ypu would be able to figure out why she was there and why she was trying to, I think communicate with you.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Now you had to know you were going to get some flak on this story lol. Were you sleepwalking? Possibly. Was it all a dream? I don't know. If you want some answers do the investigating. If you find nothing forget about it and find a real girlfriend.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Okay, I am leaning towards hobbyholly here. This could very well have been someone wandering aroud with a few to many of the liquid tyoe of spirits having been enjoted, especially sin OP is not responding at all.

Will you see her again? Check a couple of the local pubs and/or parties.

Thanks!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
::slamming head on desk:::
It would be helpful if the OP came back to answer our questions.

ALSO: I'd like to add. Lets say this woman in red was outside dancing... Apparently not bothered by the OP staring at her. Good chance she could have been some drunk girl that just wandered off into someone's yard (I've seen it happen...Vodka+Dancers+Cute suburban backyards=you chasing your friend down)
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Wow that part with the Bloody red dress was a little scary it kind of chilled my spine and may'be it is a confused spirit 😉
Mattrius (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Hm. I've made various notes on this story and compiled them into one conclusion. It was all a figment of your imagination, as it is impossible for a person like yourself to have been within 5 feet of a woman like this without her screaming or running away. 😐
AussieRedDog (25 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
A blood red dress? Wow, that's freaky. I hope you didn't start singing the Chris De Berg song, Lady In Red to her...man, you should check the history of your place.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Was she INSIDE or OUTSIDE? Slightly confused. IF she was outside, she could have easily just... Ran away.

Clearly you don't know where she came from right? So...yea
I highly doubt, if you don't know her name you'll find her on a social network.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Hi, Did you check the background of your house or place? Where she come from and you can evp to found out what she want or need.
raincolor (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Haha.

I'm confused; so was she dancing when you came in? What kind of dancing?
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
See if she has a MySpace page. Or Facebook. Or maybe Twitter. Maybe you can chat her up, or share some mp3s.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: