You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Qatar :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Qatar: Page 1
Back In Time by Pasindu
This story I am about to tell you that happened to me over 13 years back. I was in Qatar for my industrial degree and I never had anyone there as a friend or a family to look after me. I was living in a small room, I even had to use a common toilet until I made some friends after about three weeks ...
My Cat Toffee by woody_wrinkles
I have never experienced any supernatural things in my life before. My Cat, Toffee, died on the 17th April 2010, she had to be put down. I found her outside a shopping mall; she was a stray. I felt sorry for her so I took her home - thinking I could take her to an Animal Shelter the next day. A f...
Search this site:
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person
- The Poke
- The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home