You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Back In Time

Real Ghost Stories

Back In Time

 

This story I am about to tell you that happened to me over 13 years back. I was in Qatar for my industrial degree and I never had anyone there as a friend or a family to look after me.

I was living in a small room, I even had to use a common toilet until I made some friends after about three weeks attending my classes and we all moved in to one Villa. Seven guys; two from Nepal, two from Philippines, one India and myself and another from Sri Lanka.

It was a two story house and newly built and situated in Matar Qadeem Area, it's a residential area with shops and shopping malls.

What's common in those houses are the rooftops, there were no roof top except decorated with chairs and tables to chill in the evenings which is what exactly we did when we came home after lectures.

I have to tell you, we all of us were smokers, we smoke cigarettes often at home specially after coming home on the roof top chatting and drinking energy drinks, eating junk.

Behind to our house these was a road, width of four vehicles and next to the road (Left Side) a huge empty land, this land was under construction and it was all covered by a wall. We could see inside of that land from our roof top but not from the road.

One day as usual we were on the rooftop at around 6.15PM and having red bull and smoking and talking about movies and just spending time.

We were looking at the surroundings while we talk. But something was unusual, the land which was under constructions were missing, missing in a sense the wall was not there and no construction vehicles were there. The sun was almost gone and we could only make very little vision of the place. But the only available light sources are the yellow street lamps but that is also on the right side of the road.

Strange stories started coming in from every one of us, like maybe the owner stopped the construction or they have changed the plan... But still within one day all this change could not happened. That day morning when we were going we did not notice about this land until now.

So we decided to have a walk and see what has happened since the wall also not there.

As we walk close to the place we could see trees without leaves were planted, and they were tall trees, about eight to ten feet tall. They were not many but three trees with dry bushes and the worse is some gravestones. But the writing we could not recognize since it was all curved in to the stone in Arabic (I think) and it was dark already.

We were getting into more and more into the land passing gravestones and then all of a sudden we heard a voice, rather an angry tone with Arabic as if a person is shouting. We stopped and looked at him and by his body language we could see he was not happy and showing us to go outside.

We asked him what happened here and why the land was changed as if it's a horror movie site.

But the man kept on shouting at us saying the same thing. One guy said let's ignore him and walk around the place and as we did this man came running at us with a stick!

We ran and thought we were trespassing some private property and that's the reason why he do not want us in there.

And it's very dangerous get caught by police in Qatar for any reason.

We ran to the other end of this land which is a normal dust and stones filled area that had nothing unusual.

I turned around to see if the man is chasing us but no. He was standing firmly right at the edge of the graveyard holding his stick.

This man, his skin color is dark like an African. Tall but slim wearing a big head scarf and brownish robe with another scarf around his heck which was dancing to the evening wind and a long stick but we could not make up his face it was all blurry.

I told the others that he must be a hired local guard for the movie site. (Why I come up with a movie idea it's because those days Transformers were done in Qatar so we thought there were more movies coming up)

For us to get back to the main road either we have to pass across the graveyard movie site again, or walk around so by default we took the around walk. Panting and coughing, smiling we walked home.

We came home had another round of red bull and cigarettes, I had a bath and head to bed.

Following day morning (Friday - Holiday) when I woke up there was a big fuss with my colleagues, some are on the rooftop shouting and some are in the ground floor shouting.

First I went up to the roof top to find out that the construction site is back again. It's all there as it was on the night before. I felt like my mouth fell to floor with confusion.

I ran to the ground floor to see others are arguing over a video on a phone.

The Philippine guy accidentally had videoed the whole thing when he tried to turn on the flashlight.

On the video we were inside the construction site and everything looks not like a graveyard but a construction site. We were running and there were no grave stones but JCB's, tractors piles of dirt and even pits but we were running avoiding them.

The video was not that clear, over 13 years back there were no night mode and this guy's phone was a Sony Ericsson P990 PDA with a 2MP camera but since his flash light was on we could see bits and pieces.

The whole Friday we spent looking at the construction site, no one was at work there as I said Friday was officially a holiday in Qatar.

Next day morning we woke up and was waiting for our van to the university, driven by a Sudani person, very calm, good with English and educated though.

We started talking about that matter again and this person Mr. Siddque overheard what we were talking and decided to cut in.

He said, that land supposed to be an old graveyard but it was long LONG time back which he also have heard stories about that place.

But we... Were actually there for several minutes!

Other hauntings by Pasindu

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pasindu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-12-12)
Lealeigh

How does something come from nothing unless that nothing is something?

The double slit experiment basically lends us a clue in this regard... When particles (something) are not being observed they collapse into a wave field of (nothing)...the wave field is basically static energy of potentiality waiting to be observed to transform itself into matter.

The most logical assumption in my view is that our 3d world is a sub set inside a greater reality of which most likely the 4th or 5th dimension the place we know as the spirit world.

I also do surmise as the dimensions go deeper and deeper 5,6,7,8 etc... We hit pure consciousness or what you hear people refer to as the source or God I'm fine with either one.

Most likely, if what I'm suggesting is correct, the source separated itself to experience all there ever was and all there ever is, the collective consciousness is the source,

I do except what I am saying may not be how it is however I feel pretty strong about us being inside something that was created for a reason.

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience inside a physical illusion created from thought.

Regards Daz
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Hi Daz,

I know that you were not addressing the last comment to me but your comments and this discussion are of great interest to me.

I certainly do not believe that our universe is an accident of nature. I can't believe that any part of the chain of events was arbitrary.

What does "wave function" mean? Some people say that, before The Big Bang, there was nothing. I cannot understand "nothing". I will try during my lifetime to come to terms with the concept of Oblivion but I like that you mention that something was there in place of that.

I have read and have had conversations where I have had to consider that time, as we experience it, does not exist; as if it were a purely mortal concept because we live and die and see other things around us "going from point A to point B" and, because of that, we "invented" time.

Maybe these things have nothing to do with each other but it seems like they do.

- Maria
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Hi Caz,

The collective consciousness in my view, is basically driving our reality without it our universe would probably collapse back into a wave function like it was before the big bang and as demonstrated via the double slit experiment... Robert Lanza's theory on biocentrism pretty much touch's on the belief our universe is no accident of nature, reality is born out of the collective consciousness.

Robert Lanza was voted by time magazine as the worlds third smartest scientist of the last century...btw, he is not alone,

Many other very intelligent theoretical physicist are saying exactly the same. We are all connected as one acting out a game of separation in a Matrix made of matter... Think of it this way, the ocean is a sea of consciousness the wave heading into the shore is your soul and the little chick riding a wave on the surf board is you (the physical).

Yes, I too have had enough of the ride and don't want to paddle back out for another turn ''oh please no''... However, your soul is always connected to the greater consciousness reality being the sea of consciousness and it loves to surf.

All those great memories you have created throughout your life will never be forgotten your higher self will examine all aspects of what you have accomplished so far and in that processing won't be in any hurry to return back to the hard school of knocks,

We all work together in soul groups and we do all chill for a few decades when we go home, anyway.

To tune into the collective consciousness you should try a life regression via hypnosis? Or meditate every day seeking that connection anyway, enjoy the ride home, I am fortunate enough to know the year of whence I return and I'm also fortunate enough to have felt the tapestry of energy that awaits me, the love on the other side is almost indescribable I can't put it into words.

Regards Daz
Caz (342 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Thanks for that Daz! I may not have understood all of it, but I'm sure I got all the important bits, though I have to say I hope this 'theory' is just that! Once I'm gone, I'd much prefer to stay gone. Don't misunderstand me, I've had a great life. I believe I was lucky enough to be born into the best generation ever, from good old working class stock, so not rich, but we never wanted for anything and I can't even begin to tell you the fun we had as kids. Now I have my own lovely family and grandkids, but I worry about them constantly, as I look around at how much the world is changing.
What I'd like to do is connect to the collective conciousness, which is where I believe we belong. Do you have any ideas about that?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Lealeigh

It may explain accounts like this one and others like Doppelgangers?

Imagine playing a virtual reality game where you are these multiple characters always knowing when the game is over, you are you... Perhaps a little wiser and smarter for the experience? 80 years of a living would be as long as a yawn to an eternal spiritual being who probably enjoys the notion of loosing themselves in the drama of life.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Hi lady-glow

Lol and no offence taken. There are slight variations from universe to universe.

In one universe they spell berenstain bears, berenstein bears.

In another universe the Addams family was spelled Adams family.

In another universe there were only 4 in the car with JFK in this universe there are 6?

In one of the universe's dolly had braces in the James Bond movie Moonraker and in this one she has none.

When I was in my 20's the Ford logo was a replica of Henry Ford's signature in this universe the f has a pig tail and the o looks like a u.

In the movie Silence of the lambs, Anthony Hopkins no longer says good morning Clarice... And in the movie the Matrix,

Morpheus no longer says to Neo, what if I told you everything you knew about the universe etc.

I could go on with the Mandela effect of which some sceptics are putting down to just a bad memory? Not a chance in my view, I do believe it is proof of the many universe theory as hard as it is to comprehend.

We are limited by our human experiences, Newtonian principles and lack of understanding behind the science of consciousness of which understandably make some theories seem impossible to be true. However through quantum mechanics we can identify the weirdness and mathematical insanity of which Einstein referred to as spooky action at a distance for these geniuses who hypothesis the many universe theory. Granted I'm throwing in my own 2 cent worth relating to the soul basically being the complete part of the hologram and the I (ego) just a part of it... However it does make sense to me.

Regards Daz
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
So, after the last avatar dies, our souls will possibly be able to perceive a much larger picture?

And maybe the multitude of separate avatars might be a good reason for why people sometimes have strange experiences out of nowhere?

- Maria
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
This discussion reminds me of a "Dilbert" cartoon from a really long time ago:

Https://dilbert.com/strip/1989-11-26

- Maria
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
aussiedaz.

Do you mean that, perhaps, one of the OP's avatars is participating in the discussion for this story in some parallel universe?

It would be great if their consciousness could concur with ours on this reality.

No offense intended, I just have difficulty imagining that another me/s could be doing something like sunbathing on a beach and I'm unable to share the enjoyment of such a gratifying pleasure.
It sucks!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-12-11)
Hi Caz

I'll do my best not to confuse you anymore as I throw in my own 2 cent worth on how it all works.

According to Bruce Lipton (biologist) every human being has about 56 trillion cells that all have their own individual antenna's that pull the individual together on the macroscopic level (or in the Matrix) that allows us to all function and interact as individual human beings as we go about our lives almost non the wiser to the greater reality hidden behind this one.

Our higher self (soul) is the being responsible for projecting it's energy into the Matrix of which these 56 trillion cells are receiving and acting on instinctively... So basically we all are avatars existing in the physical arena playing out the drama of life as the soul kind of takes the back seat for observation in many universes.

Here's the cool part (if I am correct), you (caz) are one small physical experience of your own hologram that your spiritual higher self is projecting in multiple universes concurrently connected through the field of consciousness to maximise it's spiritual mission of growing itself on the path of enlightenment.

What separates you from all those other physical avatars is the uniqueness of a cosmic transducer that restricts your own consciousness to react in the given physical state of being therefor allowing you free will and opportunity to make different choices.

However, the higher self (the projector) has the ability to take in all possibilities of you (it's projection) and other projections as it expands the hologram of it's own uniqueness, I do suspect if one of the avatars dies the journey still continues until the last avatar stands alone.

Does that help explain it?

Regards Daz
Caz (342 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-10)
Daz, I always love your comments, especially because you're not afraid to talk about the matrix we all live in, which I know is real! However, I can't quite get to grips about this 'String Theory'! I know there are many other universes, but if we all have dopplegangers, how does that work? Do they all share the same soul? (confused)
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-12-08)
String theory hypothesises there are infinite parallel universes where we all apparently have multiple doppelgangers living their lives out pretty much in tandem with the rest of us however there usually are some variation of degree to the landscape and physical evolution of the universe at hand.

In our universe Elvis died in August 1977, in one of the others he probably lived on a few more years and there might be another where he never existed at all?

The Mandela effect is a phenomenon where some people (me included) remember Tom Cruise wearing sun glasses and a white shirt as he came out and danced to Old Time rock'n roll in that classic movie risky business when in fact. He now has no glasses on and a pink shirt wtf right?

Your account is probably related to one of the above or something along those lines... In my opinion, we are all actually having a psychical dream in the Matrix where the illusion of reality has us pretty convinced what goes up must come down. However fundamentally consciousness is the source of our creation and I think our higher self obtains volumes of growth from all of these universe where I do suspect the mission is to get to the end of your life spiritually completed.

I was given date to my own end however that might not be the date for this little aussie if I keep living the lifestyle I do atm 😆...however in some other universe, if I don't make it in this one I do surmise I will get there especially if String theory holds up,anyway...

Thank you for sharing.

Daz
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2019-11-19)
You accessed a time portal that was specific to an area. I have read that sometimes a person can access a "residual moment" in time and see what a certain location looked like at another time. The fact that all of you could see this moment tends to make me think that this was a deliberate and targeted act by an unknown force instead of a random dalliance with powers unknown. You (and the others) could see the moment, but the phone camera could not, suggesting that only your minds were affected. Very strange indeed!
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-19)
Hi Pasindu,

A very strange experience indeed! I agree with matrix in that sometimes time overlaps itself. I don't have better words to describe my thoughts on this. It seems to be a very disorienting experience that you had.

Thank you for sharing it, Maria ❤
matrix899 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2019-11-19)
Thanks for posting your story.

There are many more documented stories like this one, where people unexpectedly find themselves in another time. It seems that in most cases you do not realize what is happening at the time, all you know is that something strange is going on. Then afterwards, the facts of the matter is apparent, and you realize that something very extraordinary has occurred.

So, it would seem that time travel does happen... But only by accident.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: