You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders

 

Baguio City, a city of cool breeze, warm hearts and exotic beauty is apparently also a city of ghosts.

I am on my fourth year college now at one of the best educational institutions here in Baguio City (which name I cannot tell). I mentioned in one of my stories before that I was a choral singer, "was" because after two years of joining the group I decided to quit for now and join the cheerleading squad of our college. The year was 2009 then; I was accepted on the auditions and was enlisted for the cheer dance competition for our school Intramurals. It's just ironic that even the most cheerful group in our school can experience creepy things, really creepy things.

SOMEONE'S LATE FOR PRACTICE

In preparation for the school Intramurals, the group needs to practice all night starting 6:00pm to 9:00pm (because this is our common time). If we are not satisfied with the results of the practice we stay until 10:00pm or 11:00 pm, until we get a good result. During one of the nights where we needed to incur overtime someone decided to break in and interrupt us.

We are all busy practicing a stunt when all of a sudden the entrance door to our practice area opened (the practice area has two doors, one for the entrance and one for the exit) we thought it's a dancer who was just late for practice, but the door closed without someone entering. No one reacted because it's a door, the screws may be loose so it can open on its own, and then after a moment the exit door opened slowly. The girls started squealing and ran to the other side of the room, while most of us didn't move because of shock. One of the guys ran to the exit door and locked it. The scary thing is the knob started to twist as if someone was trying to get in. We decided to pack our things and end the practice abruptly; we avoided using that room and used the room adjacent to it for a few days (although it's not that wide).

HAPPY DANCING FEET

These happened months after the first incident, I was not present when this thing happened. After the school Intramurals the group still gathers dancers for another inter-college competition which is the festival of dances where groups from different colleges compete to see who the best is. A fun and playful idea until one night practicing turned to a night of tears because of fear.

Since the competition was still months away and since only a few were able to attend the practice, the coordinators decided to use the time which is allotted for practice for games and activities which aims to loosen each member, because some of them are so tense. One of the activities they had requires five persons to go behind the curtain (which covers you until your ankles only) and do sexy dances while the lights are off. Someone would be pointing a flashlight at them so a silhouette can be produced on the curtain. They were all laughing and cheering, until they noticed that there is a sixth person behind the curtain standing beside the other five who were dancing. They hurriedly opened the lights and pulled the people who are behind the curtain, some of the girls who saw the feet were already crying because of too much fear. When they were able to gather up, they prayed before leaving the room, also offering a prayer to whoever joined them that time.

After a lot of complaints (like they hear someone crying, footsteps, doors banging) from students who are also using the said rooms, the school decided to have it blessed after so many years. Even after the blessing the dance group and the squad still refuses to use those room for practice. Who would? We decided to locate our practices at the lobby of the school building, at least we feel safe there.

Other hauntings by RonYP

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RonYP, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scaredycat123 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
very interesting I wish I went to the school because now it seems I just can't get enough of ghosts 😆
Lexish (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Very scary... Thank you for sharing. I wonder if you ever looked into the history of the school?
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
I don't see why the sixth person got away without having to perform the sexy dance. Everybody else was expected to participate, why should #6 get a pass? Kidding! Too bad fear is so contagious, imagine if #6 actually did want to participate...hmm. Good story though, thanks for sharing. 😉 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
Sounds to me like someone really wants to join your cheer team, or perhaos they feel as if they still belong to the team from time past.

That does sound like frightening sncounters!

Thanks for sharin!
God Bless!
Xahanort (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
That is a meaning less reason to cry...
Sounds almost like they would cry because
Of the fact that a house fly would be in the same room as them LMFAO
This is terribly sad... 😐
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
That was an interesting story. Sounds like there was a fair bit of activity going on in there, I don't think it was a harmful type of activity though more so curious. I'm interested to know, did you ever do any research on the history of your college?

Thanks for sharing your story.
merlin (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
in my opinion, some entities don't really like disturbances like noises etc...:)
japsmeister (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-14)
Wow! That was scary... I definitely wouldn't want to be in the curtains. I agree though, Baguio has a lot of ghosts as well... Whenever we pass by teachers camp there's a house there that we think is haunter...we'd always get the chills. You might know what I'm talking about. Hehe...

Thanks for sharing your story... Now I have something to share to my cousins when we go to Baguio this December...lolz! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: