You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unexplainable Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplainable Encounters

 

Up to now I still wonder why does Supernatural or unexplainable things keep on happening to some people while others don't or can't experience it. In this story I'm going to tell you about our (yes I am not the only one who felt and experienced it.) scary encounter with (as others call it) the supernatural.

This summer I got a job to be an assistant in the technical and acquisitions department of a school (I won't state the name because it is prohibited). The building we were assigned to work was built way back 1974 (yeah, it's old) but it's in perfect shape and very functional. Everything was going alright until unexplainable things started to happen...

SOMEONE'S CALLING ME

I was on my desk sorting out purchase slips so it will be easy to store it in the filing cabinet, I was so busy with it because those slips were really messed up (I was thinking it was done on purpose) when I heard my supervisor calling me (her table is located five tables away from me, but there is no real table between us just a bunch of filing cabinets). I went to her and asked what I could do for her; she just looked at me puzzled and said: I didn't call you. I told her that I heard her calling me. She told me to go back to what I'm doing, so I went back to my table and finished sorting the wicked purchase slips. As I was going to file it, I heard my supervisor's voice calling me again and the voice was coming from behind me where the shelves for the purchased materials is located (that place is full of shelves that even if there is light turned on it is still gloomy. I looked at my supervisor's table and she was just sitting there busy with what she was doing. Again I heard her calling me I'm sure it was her voice but it's not her who is speaking it was someone else the voice kept repeating my name for about four or five times. The hair on my back was already standing, so I ran to my supervisor who was still oblivious to what was happening and asked her if I could have a break. She approved so I quickly ran to the pantry (this is what we call the room where we eat and take a rest). I was still cold so one of my co-assistant's offered me a coffee...

AT THE LADIES POWDER ROOM

One of the people I was working with is Mai; she is an extrovert and a very bubbly person. One day something happened that made her want to leave her job. Mai was an encoder and her table is the one nearest to the comfort rooms. She was encoding a summary of the equipments acquired when she heard someone sobbing from the comfort room. Being concerned because this someone might need a person to talk to so she followed the sound and went inside the Ladies Room but there was no one in there she checked all the cubicles if someone was hiding there or someone was playing a prank on her and she found no one or nothing. She thought maybe she was just hearing things and tried to compose herself before going out of the room. When she faced the mirror she wished that she never went inside the comfort room at all, she saw a lady crying inside one of the cubicles. The lady was so pale and dirty and sad. Mai screamed and fainted, the next day she was transferred to another department...

THE PANTRY

The pantry is the place where we eat and relax or sleep, it was supposed to be a place where you can feel comfortable but we don't feel that way anymore. It was 12:30 noon and my co-assistant Danea was alone in the office for she finished her lunch earlier than us. She was so sleepy that she decided to go in the pantry and sleep. As she was trying to sleep she heard someone walk inside the office but she never checked who it was. She could hear the footsteps walking to the direction of the pantry but again she didn't check. The steps continued inside the pantry and this person also pulled a chair and sat. After a while it stood up and walked past her and out of the pantry and that's the time she checked but to her surprise the office door was closed and she is still alone (that is if she was really alone)...

This is our Story...

Other hauntings by RonYP

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RonYP, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Yeah I hear thing like calling my name evening thought I am deaf but I am hard of hearing means I can hear some thought at home I thought mom calling me So I did went to see her what she want mom of course was puzzle I ask her she calling me she say no werid thought.
Xyal (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Oh no worries, I understand what you mean. Unless you have a very vivid imagination, it could have been someone trying to grab your attention, or maybe even a prankster:3
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
wish I had been really imagining things but I'm not, it was quite when it happened someone called my name four or five times and it was really my name nothing else... Hope I've explained it right. 😁
Xyal (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Hearing other people call you seems quite normal, has even happened to me. You may have been imaging it, or heard something that sounded like your name.
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
Thanks for the advice guys, as of now I'm doing research about the buildings' history. I'll try to find out what happened here.
Eli (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
thats freaky! Most have been scary hearing things like that... I wonder what they wanted or what happen at that place maybe you should check the place history out somehow.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Hi RonYP

Well, as you know, most companies in our country either just "recycles" a building and claim it there own, or just build over something that is already existing. This is why the new building (or newly acquired building) might have inherited the spooks the original or old building has.

And of course, with the rich history of our country, with the many crimes, battles, wars and tragedies that has happened, any land all over the country might really be full of strange happenings, ghosts/spirits, and the like.

You (if you still work there) and your colleagues may want to insist or petition to have your office/building be blessed again by a priest. Maybe that will help. Who knows. 😊
DeanneGw (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
wow, those expirences must have been really freaky. I have preople call after me also, but no-one else is there too

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: