You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady Ghost Beside the Road

Real Ghost Stories

Lady Ghost Beside the Road

 

This story happened quite a long time ago, and so decided to post it here before I forget. In this story, it covers many things I have seen with my naked eye in which this time, my parents sees it as well. We where driving in this dark highway called "Daang Hari" (meaning Kings Road) at a speed of 100 km/h. The highway is newly build and beside it was this really tall grasses and they did not put any street lights in it, so it is like a fast way to go because it is like a shortcut.

We where driving when suddenly a lady walk past in the highway wearing full white dress and looks as if she is lost. We were driving at 100km/h so we almost had an accident because of the lady we saw. When we were about to stop, we bumped the lady and so we had to park on the side and check the lady. When me and my dad got out from the car, we didn't see a lady lying on the ground, but when my dad told me to check everywhere for the lady, I bothered to check and so decided to check in front of the car. I turned automatically at a far end distance, I saw a lady walking towards me with a full white clothes, and a pretty attractive one. When I saw the lady, I was really getting ready to see her proper face. But when she looked at me, it was scary because her face is burnt and could see her flesh.

So I ran inside the car and my dad as well and we drove off.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, E_360modena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-26)
I once went to that place because our driver said that this was a short cut. My mother also said that many salvaged victims are buried in that place so it was definitely haunted. The more scary about that was when we got lost. The road was very bumpy so it was like our car was jumping 😨
jeanda69 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
omg.,is that true!? The lady in daang hari.? Me and my friends are just planning to go to dasma cavite to visit my friend's gf., as well as taking the road of daang hari., the scary thing is, we will use a motorbike., does the ghost hitch hike?,
Zeo (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Hey there,

Spirits like that aren't haunting as such, they're looking for closure in the after life. Her death, seemingly by your description, wasn't a pleasant one to say the least. You are lucky she didn't latch onto your energy and follow you home for ignoring her "call for help" if you will.

Many spirits that need closure, will try to gain the attention of the living to help them out. When the living notice that the dead is trying to call out, and ignore it, the spirit can become angered and then start haunting. It's important not to ignore spirits in distress, for those reasons really.

The spirit world can be very lonely if you entered it unexpectedly, with a harsh ending to life. Bare that in mind next time you see a spirit and run away because the sight isn't exactly "nice" to look at.

I'm not getting at you by the way, it's just a bit of advice from my experiences.

Take care, and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Zeo
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
If I were you I won't even bother to go outside to check, knowing its a highway. And a normal person walking in that highway with no street lights will bring flashlights, never wandering around in the dark, alone...
clark200666 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
The road is very familiar, I'm also in Philippines, my friends told me that roads is hunted by a lady who awaits for her long lost love, I never believed them, now I'm guessing if it's true. 😐
Sweetdudette (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
Hi, I believe you, that street highway is really scary, I normally use that route to go to Dasmariñas Cavite. My cousins told me that street was the dumping site of salvaged (murder) victims from Cavite (A province near Manila) before it was converted as a short cut route to Cavite from Manila and back. I think that lady you saw was a rape victim that was dumped in that area as per the locals who had lived there. Maybe she is still looking for justice until now.
God bless her soul.
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Dear E_360modena,

Nice story, it seemed as if you experienced a residual haunting, sorry about the disappointment concerning the lady's looks 😁. I hope you came out of that situation unscathed and with a greater respect for the supernatural. Your story was great and I would love to hear more.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
ashley18 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
sometimes all white ladys and black ladys don't have face... And their walking floating... And you don't see they're feet... Anyway thanks for sharing your horrible experienced... Hope hear more stories from you godbless 😉
querida (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
how did you hit her?
did she just go right through the car? Or did you actually hit her like you could hit a normal person?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: