You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Hand Wave of the White Lady

Real Ghost Stories

The Hand Wave of the White Lady

 

I am riya, I am 12, I live in the capital of mauritius-port louis. It was another normal day of my life, but I did not know what was going to happen to me. I lived in a three stories house. There were five rooms in our house, the fifth room was on the top floor, where rarely anyone from my family used to go. That day, I was forced to clean up that room all by myself, it wasn't that I was scared, it was just that I used to get negative vibes from that room.

When I entered that room, the door was opened, but as I took steps towards the boxes kept there, the door shut with a sudden thump.

I got really scared and tried to open the door. Suddenly, I heard some noise from behind me, I slowly turned, and I saw a white lady standing there. Her head was down, so I could not see it. I got extremely scared, and started shouting for help. No one came. I took baby steps towards that lady, and I had the shock of my life! The lady put her head up, and nothing was there!, no eyes, no nose, nothing!

I screamed my lungs out! Slowly, the lady started to wave at me, and suddenly, before I could even think about what was happening, she disappeared!

That day, my family and I went to the landlord of the house, and he told us that our house had been built on a cemetery. The next week after this incident, we left the house. And I could never forget that incident in my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, riya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

DCinAZ (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-20)
Now that was frightening! But kind of funny too the way she just waved at you, I guess it was scary funny or funny scary. Either way, getting locked in the room is what scared me first about your story. Thank you, it was a good story. 😨 😆
Harry (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
Hey Riya - is this for real or was it your imagination? Do you still live in Mauritius?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: