You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Shadows Belonging To No One

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows Belonging To No One

 

Since I was a baby I've seen things I never could explain to any one and once I did the awful mistake of telling my mother about the blurry figures that pass by me. I told her that there was always somebody watching me and I didn't know who it was. My mom thinks I live in a fantasy world & made me sleep with her for like two days.

Once there was a little girl. She was standing by me; just beside my bed. But as my eyes adjusted to her she faded away. Things just started getting worse and worse everyday. A shadowy figure stood glaring at me from in front of my cabinet. Things like this started happening on a regular basis and every time something like this happened, it scared me to death. It left me shaking always. I was afraid to tell anybody anything except for my best friend, who supported me through the whole thing since things like this has been happening to her to.

I'm pretty sure that my house is not haunted since my dad built this house. But my mom had lost two children; one before me and one after. I have seen unborn recently and I think the little girl may never have been born. But even though the figure was blurry, some of the features were very obvious like her shoulder length hair and she seems like of 6 or 7 years to me. The fact that I don't understand is that if she is an unborn how can she be 6 or 7 years old.

Please help me. I'm 14 years old and I don't have the slightest idea of what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CrimsonAsh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dark4ever (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Sorry to Hear about your Experience.
I hope you are now well. Its Really Hard for you to experience these paranormal activity. And I also Admire your Courage.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Salam Alaykum...
1st of all, I feel sorry as you have to go through such hardships at such a young age.
I would request your parents to consider a Psychiatric Evaluation for you at the earliest. I am not calling you crazy or loony, neither are all others who take psychiatric treatment. Its just that our subconscious plays tricks on us sometimes.
After you are evaluated and found doing well, you can always try the ways that so many of your kind friends are advising here.
Please do not be offended, there are many such cases that I know of where nothing paranormal was found and the person in concern was totally cured by treatment.

Take care

Thanks
Allah Hafez
CrimsonAsh (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
actually I'm a muslim... And each and every time I try talking to one of the what-ever-they-are they disappear. They don't show up when I expect them to... They always take me by surprise. As far as I've known they don't usually semm vile... Neither do they look like demons. It's like they want something from me I'd do anything in my power to help them but I just don't know how. Anyways thank you very much for all your coments. ❤
CA
stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
Cannot believe the scripture is being quoted to a 14yr old girl and I wish the word demon would stop being thrown around so much, I very much believe in demons but some stories are like 'oh my curtain moved and I heard a sighing noise'and there are posts underneath screaming 'DEMONS'. Babes... (if you still use the site) it sounds like your a little sensitive to the supernatural, like jazz says, talk to them. You don't have to be scared, as the first post says you may have a gift but you're a bit young to be taking on responsibility for these spirits, so tell them to wait and you will try to help them when the time is right ❤
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
All of the answers to this are in the Holy Bible; this is your ONLY valid source to address these issues. You indeed saw a demon. There are different types of spirits. (anger, rage, lust, greed, free, sorcery) and the list goes on. Here is what you need to do.

(Rom 10:9) If you confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from death, you will be saved.

(Rom 10:10) For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved.

When you become a child of God, now the evil spirits have no right to touch you. It doesn't mean they want try to harass you, but now you can exercise authority over them and tell them to get lost in the name of Jesus.

Not only that, but when you get born again, there are angels that will be assigned to your life to protect you.

(Psa 34:7) His angel guards those who honor the LORD and rescues them from danger.

(Psa 34:8) Find out for yourself how good the LORD is. Happy are those who find safety with him.

The Word of God is our only defense. Don't believe that nonsense you see on tv with sprinkling 'holy water' or holding up a crucifix. Demons do recognize authority and that is what you will have over them when you come into the family of Jehovah.

(Act 19:13) Some Jews who traveled around and drove out evil spirits also tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus to do this. They said to the evil spirits, "I command you in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches."

(Act 19:14) Seven brothers, who were the sons of a Jewish High Priest named Sceva, were doing this.

(Act 19:15) But the evil spirit said to them, "I know Jesus, and I know about Paul; but you---who are you?"

(Act 19:16) The man who had the evil spirit in him attacked them with such violence that he overpowered them all. They ran away from his house, wounded and with their clothes torn off.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
CrimsonAsh: You are most welcome. When you get some time, yes, I would like to hear of these stories. Meditating is a great way to free your mind! It may not be such a bad idea to contact someone who is a psychic medium, someone who comes highly regarded, because with all things you have to be careful because there are some people out there who are claiming to have this wonderful gift, but really don't and are just looking to make an easy buck off of other people.
I want to thank you again for sharing your story with us.
CrimsonAsh (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
thank you everybody for your coments. Jazzeyjay: I have tried talking to the little girl and I ended up talking to an empty room. She dissapears every time and she is always within my reach but I can never reach her because I am too scared. Since you asked, I think I might be ready to help these entities even though I am scared. I read in one of the articles about the rules of becoming a medium & after I tried meditating, things just started getting worse; I will probably write about it in another story when I get the time.

Thanks everybody once again And please somebody tell me how I can communicate with them since the normal way of talking is not working.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with all of us. Second, I would like to inform you that it doesn't matter if your dad built the house. It indeed could still be haunted! This is sounding more like you are haunted. Sounds like you are a sensitive. If you are sensitive, you are going to have to get with some like minded person/persons and learn how to deal with it because these spirits are going to show up anytime and anywhere they please, wanting you to help them with this and help them with that. If these things have been going on since you were a small child, you can rest assure this is what's going on. You can talk to these spirits and tell them that you have a life, you do not want them lurking around, frightening you, staring at you and making you feel uncomfortable. Tell them that you would appreciate it if they would not invade your privacy. Remember, these are people who are just in spirit forum now, so if they are an intelligent spirit, you can talk to them and they will hear you. Let them know that you have to focus on your school work and do not want to be bothered all the time.
May I ask you something? If you are a sensitive, is this something that you feel like you would be comfortable doing to assist the living and the dead? Would you be too afraid to talk to them? I think right now, you should just start off small and just start talking to them and see what you can find out, because you never know, some of them may have something very important to share. Then just see where it goes from there.
Take care.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Have you ever seen that show paranormal kids, or pychic kids (something like that) ?There was a little girl who going through what you are going through. She said that she would see the shapes moving around and sometimes they would stop to stare at her. I think that you can see what others can not. The normal human can only see white matter and grey matter which is about 10% maybe less of our world. Our eyes are only flesh cells designed to help us live. Animals have better eye sight. They see more of this matter and the beings that are made up of this matter. You have extra special eyes. Maybe you don't have 20/20 eyesight of can't see far but you are able to pick up on the other energy. It would be like if people were able to see sound waves. I wouldn't be afraid. YOu are going to have to learn to live with it. Just know that you are seeing what is already there, and if you couldn't see them they would still be there. You have an advantage of knowing.
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
There are entities all around us. Many people see them like you. Most of the time these entities just observe from a distance, as they are also afraid of you, and give people bad dreams. Very seldom they actually do anything physical, move objects, open doors, try to scare you, etc. It may come to you more at night when you are in bed since it wants to give you a bad dream at this time. Be strong and if it comes by you tell it to go away and it is not welcome. I advise you to not talk to it or ask it any questions as these beings are great liars and wish to mislead mankind most of the time.

They are attracted to people in extreme states, depression, very happy, very sad, etc. Try to keep a level head and be normal if you aren't already.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
really have no idea. The spiritual plane and what exists there and the rules pertaining to it are something that we'll have to wait to find out. I believe it to be reality, as far as those words hold meaning to us, and this mearly a way station. I know friends who are very dependable and wouldn't even think of talking about other worldly things to just anyone but have confided seeing shadow people or facsimiles there of. And worked several different places where older matronly women have in quiet moments told of haunts or other things they've experienced in their life. I'm sure the general public would be suprised to know just how frequent and in the "norm" it is to experience such things.
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Crimson, don't be scared as hard as that may be. You have a gift a lot of people wish they had until it actually happens to them. Instead of being scared try and be brave. Call out to the little girl and ask her if there is a message. You will be suprised in what you learn.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: