You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Where Did This Black Male Shadow Come From?

Real Ghost Stories

Where Did This Black Male Shadow Come From?

 

I live in a building that is a condominium and was once a "Lipton Tea Factory" but before that it was armoury. I don't know the history that went on in this build and not sure how to find out. I'm not really sure if that is relevant.

During the summer I have seen this black male figure in my house in multiple different areas of my house. I have seen this figure watching me during dinner once. My whole family (father mother and younger brother) were at the table and when I stood up to reach for something this black figure was standing at the end of the table staring at me. I felt the feeling that someone was watching me so I turned around and froze not expecting to really see anything. After about 15 seconds of having this staring contest with this shadow my family was looking at me trying to figure out what I was looking at. I felt very cold and uncomfortable. After the shadow disappeared and I went back to what I was doing, I had a feeling of great nausea. Note no one else in my family saw this shadow during dinner and thought I was crazy.

Another time I have seen this shadow was just the other day. I was home alone and I was on the computer listening to music with headphones on and all the lights off. The whole time at the computer I kept getting chills all over my body. (Which is normal since my computer is by my window and there is always a draft) When I got off the computer I heard a faint man's voice saying "Joey come in here." Very frightened but curious I went into my room where I thought the voice came from and found no one.

Now my mother, father, and now my brother have all seen this shadow throughout the house. I haven't heard full stories with detail to put on here, but if I do I will try to keep you up to date. What I really would like to know is where this shadow figure came from. Did he come from the armoury or the Tea factory?

Thank you for reading my story. I have many more. I wish had found this site sooner. I have been seeing ghosts or spirits since I was just a baby. (Not sure if that means anything) Please comment. I would like to hear what other people think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoeShady, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
Hi;

The symptoms are demonic. The cold, feelings of beimg watched, fear, chaos - all indicate a demon. It's probing you and, as Christmas - not their favorite day - approaches, it may well turn up the heat. My counsel is standard: Catholic Holy water and saying "Jesus and Mary help me" when it's near. Watch its reaction.

If Catholic, I'd counsel Mass, Confession, and Holy Communion. Either way, hang in there, because they all want you to despair and to fear. The proximate goal is suicide, and their ultimate goal is damnation. They use psychological warfare to accomplish their agenda, and they are clever. If you need more, my email is Dukes2352atAOL.com. God bless you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
JoeShady - you mentioned this man called you "Joey." I assume this is what your family calls you? I agree with the other posters that he could be associated with the factory, but I also wonder if he could be a deceased family member since everyone in your family has now seen him. Does he appear the same "shadow" color to each of your family members? What I mean is, is the darkness the same or does he appear lighter to anyone else, like he might be trying to become "clearer?"

Have you and your family talked about this and tried to find out whether or not he is a grandfather, uncle, cousin, family friend who has died?

As snowhite has mentioned, it does appear as if he has something he wants to tell you. But I think I'd try to find out first WHO he is before finding out WHAT he wants.

And, yes, please do keep us updated. The more accurate information you give us, the better we are able to help you.
aya22 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
I've seen something like what you've described before, twice on different occasions. But I was the only one who saw it. It's interesting that now the rest of your family has seen it. I agree with moongrim to research the history of the building. You might find information on somebody that passed away there. Or maybe they're just someone who was attached to the place and are passing through. Thanks for posting, keep us updated!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
OR perhaps there is more to the history of the building than you think. On how to check the history of the building, there are at least two ways.
Your local city hall usually will have records of what the building has been used for, and whom it's owners have been. Additionally, you can try your local library or newspaper records sections for information concerning the building- but be warned! Doing so will involve long hours of reading microfiche records of old newspapers. Which is the way Private Eyes did things long before the Internet.

Good Luck.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
I think it is a spirit that once was human who either worked or lived in this place where you are living now. I had the feeling the shadow spirit wants to tell you something or maybe need your help. I don't think it I sevil but in a way, I am not sure since you always have the scared feelings. Why not communicate with it and help it to move on?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: