You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Little Shadows

 

When I was 6 I was at my uncle's house. He had a big farm and apple trees, he had a pond full of big goldfish, I loved his place. The bathroom was separate from the house and I was scared to go at night time by myself.

This one time when we visited we were going to stay the night. It was about 9:30 when I woke up and I desperately had to go to the toilet. So I got up and crept outside. I then ran into the bathroom, it was a very large bathroom and it was dark. I had my flashlight. I turn on the light, it was very dim. I walked over to the toilet when I saw little shadow people. They were everywere. And strangely they were having a wedding. They were dancing. It wasn't really scary but it still freaked me out. I really quickly went to the toilet and ran inside. I looked around the living area. This time they were everywhere. All over the toshaks (Thin mattresses). They were pretty but still. I went to bed next to my mum. The next morning I told everyone what happened. They said I was dreaming. But my grandmother said that she has seen little shadow people before. We all prayed that morning and I asked allah if it was a dream... But I believe those little people were as real as me and you.

Other hauntings by LiLaki

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LiLaki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
Well she did say they were everywhere when she got inside. That's interesting because every country seems to have a version of wee folk.
Merlyn9394 (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
As you were only six you culd see the lil ones. As we grow up, we loose this ability.
God bless you
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
Strange little people? Hmmm... It IS creepy. And why near the toilet?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: