You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Cold Gust of Wind

Real Ghost Stories

Cold Gust of Wind

 

When I was younger, I used to share a bunk bed with my brother. I had the top bunk and he had the bottom bunk. Right next to my bed was a shelf that was attached to the wall. I tied a toy to a piece of yarn and attached it to the shelf so it dangled. I don't know why I did that, probably because it was something to do, but whatever.

Well one night, I woke up in the middle of the night. I just laid there in bed with my eyes closed trying to go back to sleep. All of a sudden I felt a really cold gust of wind hit me. I turned on my lamp which was on a dresser by the bed and looked at the window. It was closed all the way and so was my door. Then I noticed that the toy I had dangling from my shelf was moving from the wind that hit it. I thought it was my imagination but then remembered about the toy. It was really weird because there's no way to explain it. How could wind blow into my room when the window was closed?

I still live in this house and through the years, plenty of things have happened. Some, I recognize as being in my mind, but others I can't even explain. I always try to find a logical explanation for things first so believe me, when I tell you something strange happened, something strange really happened.

Other hauntings by JoshD

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoshD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
When you know you have exhausted all the possible solutions to the problem and the only thing you have left is the impossible, well there is a good chance that what you are dealing with is a haunting. You say you continue to experience things that can't be explained? What type of things? Also I am glad you found my story disappearing hand enjoyable.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
JoshD (5 stories) (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
lol trust me, there is no air or nothing down here. This used to be a basement and now its a house. But its not UNDERGROUND, its just... Below street level. I live on a canyon.
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Do you guys have central air, the air could have kicked on suddenly? Just a thought.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: