You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Music Attracting a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Music Attracting a Ghost

 

I have a drum set here in my house. I used to play everyday when I got home from school. When I played, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Sometimes it's just a blue thing but I recognized it to be a white figure. It's not like a full human sized, just like something peeking out from my door or behind my bed or something like that. I thought maybe it's just in my head until my friend Mauricio came over. He plays guitar but wanted to try out my drums so I let him.

After he was playing for about 10 seconds, he stopped. He then said "Josh, what was that thing?" I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and he described what I had seen. I told him that I used to see it when I played drums and thought it was just in my head and now I know it has to be something. It only came out when I played drums but I've seen it a few times playing my guitar or when I blasted music really really loud. My friend told me she thinks maybe it's that music was used to talk to spirits in rituals and stuff like that so that might be why it comes out when I played music.

Does anyone here know what it could possibly be?

Other hauntings by JoshD

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoshD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
you must go a little deeper and try to find out what that is.
Maybe it wants something from you
Jackanorykillswitch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
heyy the same thing happened to me while I was playing my guitar on my own in the house. A similar thing also happened when me and my friend jake had a sleepover we were messing about and filming, I was playing this music it was like opera sort of it really sounded like something you'd summon a spirit with it was on this black magic occult guys myspace profile. Looking back on the video when the music is playing there is a light going round the room and orb of some sort it darts very quickly and goes through the wall eventually. Me and my friend are really wanting to contact ghosts what does anyone think about this
VaMpIrE_GiRl (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
well I agree with Abby maybe the ghost is irritated by music,, or maybe the ghost just likes to listen.
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
Abby, I agree with you, it could be irrated by the music, or it might like it like you said. You never know, it would be helpful if you could see how the spirit reacts to the music. Tha would be good! But I guess you cant. If anything violent happens though while your playing music, then maybe you should stop for awhile, you don't want to get hurt!
Take care,
Chrono 😳
kulenok (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Pehaps it was the pattern of the drums? Did you get the pattern from a song that youlike, or made it up?
Kahla (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
A friend of mind had that same problem too when she played her trumpet outside. Whenever she did she always told me that she would see something out of the corner of her eye. Later on we found out that there was once a military base a few miles away from her house.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Dear JoshD,

Well, I realized that you may have taken my post as a bit harsh, but it is another point of view. This does not mean you are not good at what you do and certainly never give up on something you like to do even if others say you are not that good at it. Just keep things balanced and do know when a dream needs to become a hobby while you are also persuing other avenues which may reveal your true dream you never thought of.

I am certain you don't want to hear this public health and safety warning statement, but it would be great if you and others would use protective hearing ear plugs and such. I have personally witnessed too many people who have lost their hearing to loud decibal noise like from rock and roll bands, playing in one or attending concerts.

Just a thought. "Rock On", but keep your hearing, Abby
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Dear JoshD,

Just an out there opinion, but it could be an annoyed ghost who haunts your residence and/or the area. A ghost who just happens to not like your choice of music, especially the loud drumming. Dead or alive, sometimes what one calls music really sounds like blood curdling noise making to the innocent, imprisoned listener or victim. Thank God/Goddess for ear plugs. You may want to get a pair for the ghost. :)
Deafly yours, Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
Sounds like a nature spirit to me. A brownie perhaps or their american equvilant. I haven't found any books or sites pertaining to new world nature spirits as of yet but I am still looking. If I come across anything I will let you know. I do know the Cherokee use to describe the little people who lived in caves and who would disappear if you made them mad. If I come across anything I will let you know.

Peace, Love and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: