You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Haunting My Mother At The Hotel

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Haunting My Mother At The Hotel

 

One night, my mother went to a hotel with her friend Mabel. They were from a bar near the hotel they stayed for the night. It was a very late night when they reached there. They went up to their room and rest for a while. After that they went to the lobby and asked when will the Hotel be shut down. But the guy in the counter ignored them.

Mabel wanted to go up and change her blouse. So they went up and something caught their eyes at a one open room. A girl with a long white blouse was hanging from the roof. They were so freaked out they can hardly talk or scream. Then within a flash the girl disappeared in thin air.

After that they went back to their room without making any sound.

It was morning and my mother went back saying good bye to Mabel.

When she was on the elevator, she felt like there is a lot of spirit in the elevator squishing and crushing her. She was turning light blue. Then it stopped. The elevator opened and she felt more comfortable with all the people at the lobby...

She told us this story when I was like 6.And she forbid us to go near that hotel ever again. But that night will always haunt her forever. Until now that story goes on and on and on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Exuberrance, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
You like this story? I'm not sure I even understand it! I'm glad it wasn't a real girl that fell from the hotel, your mother and her friend would have been no help. I'd at least tell someone who worked in the hotel that there are girls hanging from the roof. Why did you add the detail about the counter guy ignoring your mother and friend? Was that supposed to be paranormal as well? Or were you just commenting on the rudeness of the hotel staff? When your mother was in the elevator, was she alone? How does she know she turned blue? This story was written too hastily and without any detail. I find it very hard to believe.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-25)
What hotel is this?:0

Nice story exuberrance! When will they publish mine! Grrrrr:)
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
That is a very interesting story! Thanks for sharing!

Best Wishes,
~Aiafaith1 😆 ❤ 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: