You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Second House On The Left

Real Ghost Stories

The Second House On The Left

 

This house is haunted. Everyone knows it. If you haven't read about the monster in the closet, I suggest you do so sometime. I'm sixteen. I have always been interested in the paranormal. I figured I'd enlighten the world about some of the other paranormal experiences in my house...

When my mom was pregnant with me, she went to sleep in her mother's room (which is now my room). My grandma was downstairs getting milk. My mom looked out into the hallway (there was no door), and standing there in the middle of the hallway was the Virgin Mary. She looked at my mom and said, "It will be okay." My mom threw a blanket over her head for at least five minutes. When she looked back, the Virgin Mary was gone. My mom ran downstairs to tell my grandma. Of course, my grandma brushed it off as nothing.

That same night, my grandfather had a really bad seizure. It scared my mom to death, but she remembered the Virgin Mary saying, "It will be okay." Coincidence?

When I was a few years old, I had a bed in the same room as my mothers. She had woken up randomly in the middle of the night. She looked over to me and sees someone leaning over my bed. She says, thinking it was my grandma, "Mom, what's wrong with Belle?" The figure did not respond. My mom asked again, "Mom! Is Belle OKAY?" The figure turned and looked at my mother. It had no face...

One day, after we had moved out, my dad had to go away for a "business" trip. My mom, brother, and I went to my grandma's for the weekend because that night, my mom had seen someone peeking into our window and she got frightened. Anyways, we were all sleeping. My mom was on the couch on the east wall of the living room, I was on the couch on the north wall. My brother was in his playpen sleeping. Everyone else was upstairs sleeping. I assure you, they were sleeping. I looked out into the kitchen and I saw a very tall, completely blacked out, figure walking passed the kitchen. It scared me to death. I curled up in a ball under my blankets and shook the whole night.

After a while, we moved back into my grandma's house. My brother and I shared a bedroom. This is the bedroom that has the monster in the closet. We were going to sleep. He was about three years old. Out of nowhere he says, "Bye!" So I ask him who he is saying bye to. He replies, "The man that was flying around." I got dead serious and told him to shut up and stop joking. He says, "No Sissy! The man with the gun! He was floating up there." And he points to the one corner on the ceiling. I called my mom because I was scared. She came up and we asked him where the man went, He says "He went up through the roof, but he said he'll be back."

In a different room, my brother was sleeping in my mom's bed with her. He was talking to someone, and laughing. My mom asks who he is talking to, He says, "The guy right there mommy." And my mom says, "There is no guy there." My brother says, "Yes so mommy he is there." My mom commanded it to go away. Apparently it left my brother alone.

That's all I can think of right now. If I happen to think of more, I will post it.

Other hauntings by zombiesarecommingforme

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zombiesarecommingforme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
I'm awaiting the story submission page to be ready again so I can tell a little more.
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
JimD,
I am not quite sure if what is in this house has followed me around or not. But I deffinetly have had different hauntings in other houses. I will be sure to post story about those as well.
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Hi; Well, it sure sounds like demonic infestation and harassment. I advise saying "Jesus and Mary help us" whenever this occurs and getting plenty of Catholic Holy water for use on the beds at night. It'll help. Not sure if you're Catholic, but atending Mass and Confession frequently also helps. I hope you'r doing well. Dukes 2352atAOL.com.

One note: if it followed you from place to place, it shows some sort of a connection to your family at a certain level.
Del176 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
redphx I agree with you I'd be more friegthened by seeing the virgin mary than anything else... It sounds stupid but think about it the virgin mary visiting you that not just any saint plus I've heard stories about statues in churches of the virgin mary crying blood... Maybe she only visits pregant women... That would make a lot of sense then it's not so terrfying.
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
510mot - HAHAHAHA!...too funny!
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Jeanine, I agree completely. The atmosphere feels so heavy and dangerous when you walk into the house.

Peter, Yes. The ouija bored deffinently does more harm.

Redphx, I understand what you are saying. I would be afraid to see the Virgin Marry more then a Demon too. For the simple fact that something bad could happen. I get paranoid easily.

Rachel, Thank you very much:)
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Cool and very scary story here. I wouldn't trust the guy with the gun and Dark Shadow person either! 😁
Thanks for sharing!
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
I don't know. I guess I am the only one who would get scared of the virgin mary. I never think it is her. I think that certain spirits can come in her form, but never her really. When I hear images of her showing up they rub me the wrong way entirely. I am actually more afraid of seeing the virgin mary than I am about seeing a demon. In my opinion her image should never frighten you but that is what is does for me. I don't know. Maybe the ghost that came to you had to take her image so you would believe what it was saying.
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Hey zombiesarecommingforme,

Your house is haunted indeed! I thought it was wonderful that your mother saw the Virgin Mary when she was expecting you and that she told her about your grandfather how he would be alright! As for the black figure you saw in the kitchen and the guy with the gun your brother saw I have to go with the comments made by Jeannine dv. These seem to be bad partners to have hanging around in your house. Also as 510mot pointed out: the ouja board will do more harm then good! A dear friend of mine told me the same thing.

Thanks for sharing,
Greetings: Peter
Jeanine_dv (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
When I read this I felt really nasty feelings/vibes. This is a bad spirit (s). The Virgin Mary seemed to be just fine, but when I continued reading about the shaddow person (s) and the man with the gun I got this really nasty feeling! I would not want to communicate with that! He is bad news! If you ever come across him/them again, tell it to go away and leave you alone! It would also do you guys some good to bless the house (if you still live there) and pray over it. Let it know who is boss and who really owns the house!
Thanks for sharing! =)
~Jeanine~
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
lonely2, I think you have houses confused beings as there have only been three families to ever live in it, my family being the third since 1940.
lonely2 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
wow scarey ii mean this is the actually house every one has been talkin about if so I want to visit I'm interested in things like this even though I'm scared its just the thrill 😲
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Wee-woo! Wee-woo! Wee-woo! Chirp-chirp! THE OUIJALARM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! Please step away from the board! The "Don't Ever Police"have been notified. For instructions in Spanish press Dos.
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Thank you Lynrinth. I like to think I'm brave too. We also believe that their are good spirits. We've talked to one on an Ouijia board, though I can't remember the specifics about that conversation.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
Wow...just wow. How you managed to stay together during these experiences, just says how brave you really are! I would've been screaming my head off! How wonderful for your mother to see the Virgin Mary. It shows that your house can have good spirits as well as... Very strange ones. Really, REALLY good stories. I hope things are well for you, and not too scary. Heck, if you can make it throught all that, you are one tough cookie. Looking forward to more.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: