You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Ghost Week

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Week

 

This story happened about a few months ago. It only lasted a week but I will never forget it.

The first night I woke up around one to the feeling of being watched. I quickly turned on my lamp and the feeling began to go away. I was wide awake by now so I decided to watch a movie. Before it ended I turned off my lamp and fell asleep.

The next night (night two) I woke up to what I thought was my little sister, Hannah and her friend running up and down the hall. I checked my cell phone it was almost two in the morning. I waited a few minutes listening to the noise before getting out of bed. As soon as I opened the door the noise stopped and I saw no one. I checked the living room and kitchen but again no one was there. On the way back to my room I checked my sister's room, they were both sound asleep. I went back to my room and went to sleep.

That morning I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched again. It made me think about what happened that night. I couldn't figure out what could make that noise if it wasn't any of my family or my sister's friend. I didn't want to sleep alone but my sister had her friend over again for another sleep over, so I was by myself that night.

Night three was quiet and nothing really seemed to happen so I started to read some stories on this site. I started to feel watched again and I began to get scared so I turned off my lap top and went to sleep.

Nights four and five were again quiet and nothing really seemed to happen besides a few strange noises.

Night six was when things started to get creepy. I woke up really thirsty so I got out of my bed and started walking down my hall way to my kitchen. I started to hear footsteps, when I looked around I saw no one. I ran to my kitchen got some water and ran back to my room. Before I opened my door I heard what sounded like two little girls laughing from the kitchen. I ran in my room, shut my door and jumped to my bed. I was so scared, I hardly slept that night.

After that there was no way I was sleeping alone the next night, so I got a friend to spend the night.

Night seven I told my friend what has been happening. She thought it would be fun to talk to the spirit. I didn't think it was a good idea but I went along with it. We started to tell it to show itself or show us that its here... Bad idea. We started to hear knocking at my door, it slowly moved to the right side of my bed which is on the other side of the room. My friend and I quickly hid under my blankets. We waited until the noise stopped and then uncovered our faces. When I uncovered my head, right above me I saw a bright light in the shape of a face. It was there for maybe a few seconds. When it went away I looked at my friend. I couldn't believe what I saw. I told my friend what I saw and she agreed she too saw something bright over me but she couldn't really see what it was. We stopped trying to talk to it and went to bed.

This was the last time I ever tried to talk to a spirit. At times I think about trying to talk to it again but I'm too afraid to try.

I haven't had anything happen lately, I wish I knew if it decided to leave or if its still here.

Other hauntings by iyiyigirl96

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iyiyigirl96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

iyiyigirl96 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
last night I was thinking about it and right before I said somthing my cross above my bed fell to the floor. I got scared and didn't say anything to it.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
I agree with KARNIVIGTERIAN on this one. The Spirit does not sound harmful in any way. Feel free to speak to Spirit, afterall it would be nice to talk to someone for all these years.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
KARNIVIGITERIAN (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
the spirit does not sound harmful. Maybe it is children spirits play along with you. ❤ don't show fear and continue along with your day. Good luck! 😜
iyiyigirl96 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
i know know a lot about the paranormal... Well more then I did. See I have a gift, I can feel their energy.

Ouija boards are not safe. They can open a doorway for other spirits/demons.

My friend and I plan to talk to "Mr.Thing" (thats what we call him) tonight. Wish us luck.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Maybe,contacting a spirit when your unsure isn't the thing to do. Educate yourself well to whatever method you choose. Many people choose the ouija board for its relative ease in usage. However Ouija boards work more like loudspeakers than telephones. The spirit in question may hear you but there is no guarantee that anything in "earshot"won't respond as well. So whatever method you choose it is very important to understand the risks involved. Good luck-510mot 😊
Diskonnekted-X (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Maybe if you are too scared to talk to the spirit again by yourself you should get a group of your friends to stay the night with you or just come over and try to help you contact the spirit and that way it won't be as scary and you will be able to deal with things better, you should try this 3 or 4 times and if nothing happens then it is possible that the spirit has moved on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: